Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Chose Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Chose Hell Fire (7393 Views)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by GooseBaba: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Simpsonrocket:

bro you really need to understand God's ways. All this things happen because of our sins. If you read 1King,2King,1Chro,2Chro very well you will see so many times how the Israelites turn away from God and started worshipping idols and fornicating. God left them to their sinful pleasures. And allowed their enemies to battle against them killing many of them. Even the innocent ones suffer with them. Compare that to Nigeria where there is corruption here and there, but if all of us can repent, the BH[b] boys would have been a destroyed before long. [b]Any nation where there is sin God cannot dwell there. So the devil will take control over that nation unless they repent[/[/b]b].

So which country does your god dwell in....so we can measure his presence...

Thank you
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
asalimpo:
Since God dont want nobody going to Hell,He's made a way of escape. And it's free. Anybody tht seriously want to miss hell,can.
"God don't want nobody going to Hell"?! Very funny! Then why did he create such a place if he didn't want nobody going there?!

2 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
macof:

I thought you said the spirit of God is in every man? undecided

Lol cheesy how was Jesus's voice? Did he tell you his real name isn't Jesus?
I live you to God to visit your life since I can't convince you byebye.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
GooseBaba:

So which country does your god dwell in....so we can measure his presence...

Thank you
im done answering ur questions bro. God will visit you and open your mind.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by GooseBaba: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Simpsonrocket:

im done answering ur questions bro. God will visit you and open your mind.

Bros....! Why na..? I just ask only one question... Don't be like that... Please answer my question. Don't make me conclude that you're a................... angry grin
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by MizMyColi(f): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
I'm Loving This Chaos!!!
grin grin
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Ymodulus: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wow I love this thread.

I also choose to go to Hell Fire than Heaven. There is no Hell Fire
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
kika23:
Then you have no idea.... Not even the slightest clue.....op

What are you doing in this part of town? shocked
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
hoyinkansola:
its like u have never read the book of revelation..
You mean the book of foolishness. Do yourself a favor lady. Wake up tomorrow and burn that book. It is the most worthless book ever printed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
I'm Loving This Chaos!!!
grin grin
Hallo.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Macelliot(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Macof, ur profile text says, "paganism is a default way of life ordained by God."
Then, why are u supporting satanism?
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:

Exactly!! So why would a supposedly infinitely loving being want to punish the objects of his love with such pain and agony FOR fukking EVER?? Makes absolute sense, doesn't it?

hahaha you caught the bible believing fool there...nicely done!
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
asalimpo:
Since God dont want nobody going to Hell,He's made a way of escape. And it's free. Anybody tht seriously want to miss hell,can.

It is not free....in fact it is a trap to get you fuccked up!

2 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by mcfarlin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Most people claiming to be atheists on nairaland are mere agnostics...

Anyway most are tryna form an online persona...

#fact:the world is not just an accident,a genius mind designed it

#fact:GOD created man as a free moral agent,u can accept what u want on earth...

When hell and hades give up the dead in them at the last day you won't have no excuse whatsoever....

Well you are bold enough to toss off the GOD idea I guess you will be bold enough to accept your judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Xcapist:

"God don't want nobody going to Hell"?! Very funny! Then why did he create such a place if he didn't want nobody going there?!

2peter3v9 - That verse states God position on man going to hell. When an atheist tries to smear God with the bible can he please quote that verse. You guyz would rather skip any verse that puts God in a favorable light. Yet u claim objectivity!!.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You mean the book of foolishness. Do yourself a favor lady. Wake up tomorrow and burn that book. It is the most worthless book ever printed.
hav you burnt one bf?
Besides, "that book" , is highly regarded in literary circles. It has enriched d english language more than any other religious book.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by finofaya: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
You don't know that more angels haven't rebelled. The bible cannot report current events in heaven.

The bible may be categorically clear, but clarity is not truth. The bible is God's word, but God's word has been put to the test a few times. First, after creating man God saw that man was good but that "seeing" has been shown to be wrong. God then caused a great flood, killing every living man and hoping to repopulate the earth with better men but look at where we are now. On these two occasions, God's word is shown to be contravened. So if the bible says this cycle won't be repeated, expect some sort of deviation.

Sins may come from a need to fulfill a desire, but it is not every desire that can be fulfilled in a legitimate way. Eg, the desire to rebel against God. How do you legitimately fulfill that without sinning?

Perhaps sin comes from immaturity. Will everybody who makes it to heaven become mature by virtue of making it to heaven? You know both 3 year olds and 120 year olds might both make it to heaven and both age groups are not equally mature. How do the less mature cope?

asalimpo:

yeah. These things playout like sci-fi sometimes.
Historically, people repeat same mistakes after memories of past regrets dissipate.
So, logically, angels should want to rebel.
Y havent they? I don't know.
I could hazard a guess,but i would hav no scriptural backing.
Why would man with a free will not want to sin in heaven? Me know not.
Would God tweak our will components, i don't know or think so.
Wat is apparent is both God and man hav gone thru enuff stress followg the first sin in eden to now.
I dont think any1 would want to go thru this cycle again every so many light years.
The bible is however categorically clear,tht this cycle wont repeat itself again.

But let me think.
Most sins come from needg to fulfill a desire, fulfill d desire legitimately and the temptation goes ,in som cases.
E.g a person who earns well wouldnt stoop to stealing a phone and getting lynched by a mob ?
A married man with a healthy s.ex life may not chase a woman outside.
Youths who are busy making money wont have time for rioting
etc

a man with a measure of prosperity may nt envy his neighbours stuffs.

Granted , this isnt airtight, but it holds some water.
Anoda,is tht sin is like an act of immaturity.
Wen people mature and grow up they put away childish things.
E.g som people did stupid things in their younger days they wouldnt repeat again today, y? because theyre wiser. Yet they see younger ones repeat those same mistakes.
Y do younger ones repeat the mistake? because theyre blind.
In an atmosphere where you continually enlightened people wud progressively see the consequences of their actions bf they perform them. Tht is wisdom.
So with eve's free will,intact, if she could see the consequences of her action do you think,she wouldnt hav clobbered tht snake tht was temptg her?
If nigerian leaders during the oil boom, could forsee tht they wouldnt b a boom forever, and move to heavily industrialize the nation with the oil wealth would we lamentg many generations after? So, sin requires deception, and short sightedness.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Macelliot(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Frosbel is highly needed here
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by asalimpo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
Never claimed to be righteous, it is about an insane Diety that wants to confine people to enternal torment. If such evil entity exist, i condemn it in its totality. No soul should be confined to enternal torture anybody that believes otherwise need to be examined carefully

or about a loving God who wont lower His standard for any1-kings,presidents,rich,poor,etc- the wages of sin is death.
He instead sent His own Son, born as a man, to pay the price for all men. So tht you ,every1 will not go there.
If however, you mock at d open door, He gives you, into his kingdom . You hav yourself to blame.
A kingdom caters to its citizens not outsiders.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

what?!.. okay tnks
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
asalimpo:

or about a loving God who wont lower His standard for any1-kings,presidents,rich,poor,etc- the wages of sin is death.
He instead sent His own Son, born as a man, to pay the price for all men. So tht you ,every1 will not go there.
If however, you mock at d open door, He gives you, into his kingdom . You hav yourself to blame.
A kingdom caters to its citizens not outsiders.
Sir, do u believe under any circumstance that a soul should suffer in pain,anguish,torture,torment and gnashing of teeth forever? If u believe its appropriate then i pray that u and ur loved ones won't give our kind,intelligent and loving God any reason to send u there.amen
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
CANTICLES:
... Damsel, the book of revelation was written in " signs" or symbols ( rev 1:1) probably dats a truth your pastor has hide from u , the symbol lake of fire means " second death" Rev 20:14, 21:8 , Infact the scriptures shows clearly that anything thrown into the symbolic lake of fire " Ceases to exist" Rev 20:14 ; 21:4 "
tnk u
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by abdulwastecx(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Femmymata2:
I imagine dwellers in heaven mocking those in hell saying ''we told you our religion is the right one''.. we told u allah is the true one... we told u to stop worshipping mary.,we told u there's one God not three.. Please God can you double the intensity of the fire so they can scream forever louder for not believing us.

heaven with the following demographics will be great in your mind:
1 middle easterners (arab)
2.Northern Nigerians
3.Pakistanian and northern India
4.Indonesian and malaysians etc

yea yea it will be a great place to live

imagine hell with educated demographics
1. Northern Americans
2 Europeans
3. Eastern Asians and Chinese

No wonder the arab world is the most technological and economically advanced society in the world.....lol

heaven will be messed up by retards, within a period of one year, if there is such thing as heaven.
I bet you, heaven dweller will be looking for visa to go to hell because within a period of one year
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Femmymata2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
There is no reason in heaven or on earth to: firstly, for any mentally stable God or Person to imagine creating a place like hell for those who disobey him or her(what would such a diety/monster be smoking to get such inspiration).Secondly, to intend to keep human or souls in such a horrible place for enternity with no MERCY.Thirdly, to claim titles like merciful,gracious,forgiving e.t.c is an abberation. When i die and find out that the bible God is real, i would be only dissapointed he is my creator. It is like having hitler,shekau or osama has a father. I prefer to go to hell than reverence a God who stood by watching the most horrible things happen to mankind young innocent girls in the den of evil men for months, helpless people hacked to death daily by religious monsters, children ravaged with disease.
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by marieolae(f): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Very interesting thread
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
marieolae:
Very interesting thread
hey, u ar nt answering me, i ask for ur pin
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2014
asalimpo:

2peter3v9 - That verse states God position on man going to hell. When an atheist tries to smear God with the bible can he please quote that verse. You guyz would rather skip any verse that puts God in a favorable light. Yet u claim objectivity!!.

The more you read those verses the more ridiculous your argument gets...Those books were written by cunning men thousands of yeare ago to confuse gullible minded people...my surprise is why do people still believe in these fairytales?
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by abdulwastecx(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2014
mcfarlin:
Most people claiming to be atheists on nairaland are mere agnostics...

Anyway most are tryna form an online persona...

#fact:the world is not just an accident,a genius mind designed it

#fact:GOD created man as a free moral agent,u can accept what u want on earth...

When hell and hades give up the dead in them at the last day you won't have no excuse whatsoever....

Well you are bold enough to toss off the GOD idea I guess you will be bold enough to accept your judgement.

No body is claiming to be atheist...people just find religion too ridiculous. I myself personally find clapping, dancing, shouting, talking in tongues etc irritating and ridiculous.
I also find my Islamic teachings absurd.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by abdulwastecx(m): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2014
God is one funny being... he will be like yea I created you so that you can worship me alone" ok that is cool.
"I created wine but don't drink it..why?

"I created plenty women but don't sleep with more than one if you didn't pay for their bride price but you can go on a raping raid, it you can justify your action using religion.

"I created istreali special and I gave them the right to kill off all Palestinians ( another creation of mine because I am racist towards arab).

"I created some niggas, dumb, poor, rich and intelligent but all must believe in me in othr to live eternity live ( I'm say unfair, why would I required my poor servent to serve me like the rich nigga)

3 Likes

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by lepasharon(f): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2014
LOL I love this thread
Re: I Chose Hell Fire by mcfarlin(m): 5:04am On Oct 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

No body is claiming to be atheist...people just find religion too ridiculous. I myself personally find clapping, dancing, shouting, talking in tongues etc irritating and ridiculous.
I also find my Islamic teachings absurd.

There are churches who don't do the points highllighted!

Speaking in tongues was the gift of jesus christ through the holy spirit to the early christians.

All the nonsense people talk the 'rekeboboshamahena' is caused by human charlatans making merchandise of people.

Speaking in tongues(languages)as used in the bible is the use of a foreign human language decipherable by humans..for example a yoruba man speaking in another language e.g twi!

What now makes it special is that the individual in question didn't learn such a lanmguage but for the period of preaching has the ability to speak it!

Concerning clapping,singing and dancing that is also an ancient human tradition assimiliated into christianity from paganism

#fact:there are churches who don't practise such extremities.

Also the churches whose members shout and jump all in the name of praying to GOD are ignorant of the bible..God told us in the bible that his hands are neither too short to save us nor is his hear deaf from our plea

All in all people have been brainwashed by all this satanic incarnates preaching a gospel of prosperity and telling lies that their GOD isn't a poor GOD

Neglecting the point in the bible that says through much trials and tribulations shall ye enter into the kingdom of GOD

So bro there is true christianity being practised even today!

The problem is the truth has become so scare the lies being propagated now seem like the truth

1 Like

Re: I Chose Hell Fire by Ymodulus: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2014

Stop this. Its blatant Lie in the highest order.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Now Let Us Reason Together / Deeper Life Wahala: The Testimony That Shocked Me In Church Today / Atheism Is Irrational.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.