Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu (33932 Views)

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi / Why It Is Morally Wrong For Buhari To Negotiate With Bokoharam / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Lucasbalo(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2014
emmatok:

Story, all those you mentioned can travel freely.
Let Kashamu go to the US and Clear his name.
The guy Kashamu is scared to death because he knows America will eventually get him. The Yankees arms are long and they don't forget and forgive. It's a matter of time before this fugitive pay for his crime.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by akademy131: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
brainpower:
And he should also be "financially bankrupt" if not for the system we have in this country. The problem is that we know how bad these politicians are but when they die, they will be given state burials and called patriots all cos of their money and influence. All politicians are thieves(APC, PDP, LP, APGA). And to be sincere, it is difficult to have a "morally upright" person in politics all over the world. That's why its called politics.
na u talk am ohh
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Tonylyte(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2014
dhammyg:

OH I SEE U ARE ONE OF THE TAN SYCOPHANTS shocked SO ACCORDING TO U ANYONE WHO DOSEN'T SUPPORT PDP MUST BE A MEMBER OF APC

CAN'T WASTE MY TIME DISCUSSING WITH A DIMWITundecided GOODBYE
Stop rigmarolling. I said if it was jonathan would u be fair enough to insult the messanger because he or she hav had curruption case(s) before?
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by 7lives: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2014
sauceny:

If truly he is,then i ask he should refund our monies that he has stolen over the past few years he headed Nigeria.... Specially the $16,000,000,000 he "claimed" to have plunged into the electrical generation of the country,which even reduced to a hurt...from 15,000 mega watts down to 8,000 mega watts,i even think my country is even struggling to manage & balance the 5000+ mega watts we using.

Thank you my brother God bless you. OBJ is a deadly vindictive and unforgiving man, a tyrant who used and dump people as he likes.
I remember the venom with which he execute his extermination agenda against Tinubu, he sabotaged the Enron project which should have been Tinubu's greatest legacy in Lagos not minding the consequences of his actions on the socio economic welfare of Lagosians and SW in general.
Obj imposed the late president Yaradua on Nigeria here we are, saddled with the most jeunsapo government in Nigeria. My former landlord a very good man, pa Dosumu of blessed memory is from Obj's ward in Owu, their family house opposite one another, in year 2000 when baba came back to Nigeria from the U.S where he lives, when the tenants gather to welcome him back to Nigerian the first thing he said was'' what is wrong with Nigerians?, why Obasanjo, why did you people vote in Obasanjo?'', ''we were like baba we didn't vote for him in SW'' baba said Nigerians have made the greatest mistake of their lives because Obj is an extremely wicked man, he wished Nigerian good luck.
Obasanjo has personal scores to settle with a lot of people, he will stop at nothing to achieve that. Kashamu doesn't know Obj else he'll keep quite, Obj's grudge is with Jona Kashamu is just a decoy.
2015 is going to be very interesting, a lot of politicians will be sacrifised for selfish and personal interest while some will end up as collateral damage or casualties of political war.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by chucky234(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Kashamu of all people sha, imagine a wanted drug baron publicly calling another corrupt.
Hmmm only in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by utytill(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Drug baron better pass polithiefian sef.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by recentelder(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2014
U cannot see a virgin in maternity world. As far as political sphere is concerned in nigeria , they r the birds of the same feather.but for hw long we wl allow the like of kashamu to b our leaders
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Stuffyj(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
utytill:
Drug baron better pass polithiefian sef.
Is he nt a polithiefcian too?
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by diego13: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
No be even small criminal dey talk DRUG BARONNNNNNNN
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by jackdaniels(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
I dnt support either of dem.. Obj shuld shut his smellin mouth.. Cos he has all opportunity to make nigeria beta since 1999 bt he decided to make our lives more miserable.. Idiot
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
afrokarma:

Dhammy You're quite on point but why do you always shout in your posts.
SHOUTIF BY SHOUTING U MEAN WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS,THEN U'VE MISUNDERSTOOD ME.I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECUZ THAT'S MY STYLEwink
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tonylyte:

Bird brain. U r less than nothing(0) to me.

Fuuktard, with your suffering, you want to call people bird brain?

When last did you have a balanced diet to help your brain develop well? grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by greggng: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
What goes up must come down. When the reign of impunity ends. The apc new govt will send him by force to america to answer for his deeds.let him keep on insulting baba we will soon know who will laugh last .he should ask ibori how far
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION: Read for yourselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats when you will stop taking them seriously.

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Tonylyte(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, with your suffering, you want to call people bird brain?

When last did you have a balanced diet to help your brain develop well? grin grin grin
Brainless gay. My faeces is more intelligent than u.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by PenSniper: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
I BLAME ABACHA FOR FAILING TO EXECUTE OBJ IN TIME. HE IS AN IRRITATING NUISANCE.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tonylyte:

Brainless gay. My faeces is more intelligent than u.

Fuuktard, you are confirming your brain is actually faeces? grin grin grin grin grin

I guessed as much. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Tonylyte(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, you are confirming your brain is actually faeces? grin grin grin grin grin

I guessed as much. grin
I mean my faeces is worth more than your brain. Phooool.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by DaBullIT(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ignoring this reaction from OBJ would have been better for both of them. I didn't know who kashamu is until now and there are articles and news reports about him being involved with drugs even in foreign media

See how mumu people dey open yansh for Nigerians

Na by force make person enter political post?? Shoooo?
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Ayatullah(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
ozo13:
abi o my yoga. our former presido can travel to any wr he so wish in d world.kashamu, please try enter USA or england nah grin

OBJ IS JUST ON A REVENGE MISSION, THIS IS TYPICAL OF HIM

If you care to read the full story where OP source from, you will know that Buruji has made his point quite clear. If you think Obasanjo is free to travel anywhere in the world, then you do not know what you are talking about, because he is not even free to travel anywhere in Nigeria, but for our cowardly attitude he moves freely. Obasanjo's wife (Oluremi Obasanjo) has destroyed all his moral values in her book: BITTER-SWEET: MY LIFE WITH OBASANJO.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by PastorOla1: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
This man carry big mouth no be small. OBJ no be him mate not @ all. The worse of OBJ is better than his BEST. Ogbeni o kere si Baba OBJ. Nonsense!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by hayzed2: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mr Drug baron (Kashamu) prove to us that you are
innocent by travelling to USA by clearing your name and mind you OBJ knows what he his saying because I have a report on this issue years back......
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by jamace(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by NURSEFOLA(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
o ma God 9ja don sufa ,for all dis thievies called politicain,shai,there is God oo!
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by dsenator: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
once again this issue has shown clearly that Jonathan is not only partaking

and supporting corruption,he's been entrenched in intimate friendship with people of shady characters all in a do or die bid to return in 2015.I strongly implore all the youths in this country never to be allowed to be taken for granted again.Come 2015 let's put an end to the ambitions of all corrupt politicians,God bless NAIJA.

xv

Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by thebossman(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Who isn't? Even those that claim being holy and gather multitudes into their nest perpetuate worse deeds. Morality is of the mind, if we don't have it then we can't act it. No one is 100% morally upright.

Leave the old man be!
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by flybiz08(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
they are all in the same league.

Visit www.facebookcouponbank.com for AUTHENTIC $50 Facebook coupon vouchers. We offer instant deliveries!
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by donodion(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
7lives:

Thank you my brother God bless you. OBJ is a deadly vindictive and unforgiving man, a tyrant who used and dump people as he likes.
I remember the venom with which he execute his extermination agenda against Tinubu, he sabotaged the Enron project which should have been Tinubu's greatest legacy in Lagos not minding the consequences of his actions on the socio economic welfare of Lagosians and SW in general.
Obj imposed the late president Yaradua on Nigeria here we are, saddled with the most jeunsapo government in Nigeria. My former landlord a very good man, pa Dosumu of blessed memory is from Obj's ward in Owu, their family house opposite one another, in year 2000 when baba came back to Nigeria from the U.S where he lives, when the tenants gather to welcome him back to Nigerian the first thing he said was'' what is wrong with Nigerians?, why Obasanjo, why did you people vote in Obasanjo?'', ''we were like baba we didn't vote for him in SW'' baba said Nigerians have made the greatest mistake of their lives because Obj is an extremely wicked man, he wished Nigerian good luck.
Obasanjo has personal scores to settle with a lot of people, he will stop at nothing to achieve that. Kashamu doesn't know Obj else he'll keep quite, Obj's grudge is with Jona Kashamu is just a decoy.
2015 is going to be very interesting, a lot of politicians will be sacrifised for selfish and personal interest while some will end up as collateral damage or casualties of political war.

The people supporting him.knows....just chose to look the other way...The massive damage baba iyabo created especially with the power project and the rotting away of Ajaokuta mill....you need to see the tons of brand new generators andbpower generating equipment purposely left inactive .....only God can make me forgive that man....I hate him more than babangida.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Asa247: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
msm98580:
Chairman of the Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the South West, Prince Buruji Kashamu yesterday said that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is morally bankrupt.

Kashamu said this in a statement he issued in Lagos in reaction to Obasanjo’s letter to the leadership of the PDP, in which the former president said he could not work with him because of his alleged criminal past.

Chief Obasanjo had said in the letter that he had no grouse against anybody in his party, but he would not accept a wanted drug baron as the PDP leader in his region, the South West.

The former president had insisted that the issue bordered on principle and morality.

But Kashamu, apart from denying the allegation, said that the obvious question Nigerians should ask Obasanjo is whether he has any justification to moralise and pontificate at all, given his well-chronicled personal moral bankruptcy.

He also maintained that Obasanjo’s statements exhibit his disdain for the rule of law and the authority of the courts “since this cocktail of lies comprise the same malicious falsehood that is the subject of the libel action I have commenced against him and in which trial is to commence tomorrow, Tuesday, 14th October, 2014”.

The PDP chieftain said, “The indubitable fact of history that Baba Obasanjo has not told the world is that it was during his first tenure as president that he and former Beninoise president, Matthew Kerekou directed the relevant security agencies to give truthful evidence that rebutted the false allegation that I was a habitual criminal or involved in any drug related crime.”

He also alleged that it was for this reason that the Interpol in Benin Republic and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Nigeria came to the London courts between 2000 and 2002 to give evidence during his incarceration and trial.

Kashamu further alleged that chief Obasanjo used him to prosecute his battle against former Governor Gbenga Daniel and to wrest the control of the PDP from Otunba Daniel in 2011 and it was time to field candidates for the 2011 general elections, Obasanjo brought “his stooge”, Gen. Adetunji Olurin, and asked him to roll the party structure behind his anointed candidate.

He said, “Despite his pretensions, the reason I have become the target of Obasanjo’s wicked campaign of calumny and blackmail is because he perceives me as his obstacle to the control of the PDP structures in Ogun State and in the South West.

“Chief Obasanjo has publicly declared his opposition to the second term entitlement of President Goodluck Jonathan and had wanted to use the erstwhile National Secretary, Olagunsoye Oyinlola; the former National Auditor, Bode Mustapha and the ex-National Vice-Chairman, Segun Oni, to thwart Mr. President’s re-election. The almighty Allah Subhana wa tala used me to stand up to him and the rest is history.

http://leadership.ng/news/386964/obasanjo-morally-bankrupt-kashamu

If obasaonjo is morally bankruptcy will Senate President and other politicians be visiting him, afterall Ogun state is d hometown of both of them. this shows the man is still very much relevant in Nigeria politics.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Solozzo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
No be this same obj Yar'adua tell us say he thief 16billion dollars NEPA money? Pot calling kettle black!!
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by Callimo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
dridowu:
Mr suspect Drug baron (Kashamu) prove to us that you are innocent by travelling to USA by clearing your name.

Kids like u have no place here. Or

You comment from ur head & not anus.
Re: Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu by dridowu: 5:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Callimo:

Kids like u have no place here. Or

You comment from ur head & not anus.
Me kid ? No problem, you that you are an elder share your view, if you can't think to share your view, pls i beg you in the name of God, don't quote me again. If my opinion is giving you headache, then take paracetamol as many times as you like because i will still share more opininon that will give you a constant headache.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east / N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.