Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend (2773 Views)

Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by akinbunmy: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2008
every body is a liar in one way or the other. so the kind of lie varies. so what biggest lie have you told your lover.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by bigfather(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hmmmmm, can't remember jare !
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
akin_bunmy:

every body is a liar in one way or the other. so the kind of lie varies. so what biggest lie have you told your lover.

That I was 6ft tall the first time we met! grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by sistajay(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2008
Yeah, I lied to my man, told him I was goin to have an early night, when infact I was out partyin ALL night with my friends.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Hazeleyed(f): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
HNNNMMM,WHERE DO I START FROM?
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Adexy001(f): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
Cant even think. They all seem big, most important is the fact that i lied sad
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Omonunu2u(f): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2008
Haaaa! shocked
Pls dont go there. lipsrsealed
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by igwe11(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
Not much but that i don't have any money with me now is obvious.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ topic

Ehm, the first time we met, i think I told him that the wrold was coming to an end. tongue
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by kokoye(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2008
I love you
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by idupaul: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
i told her i was jj okocha grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by HRhotness(f): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
wheni fisrt met my ex, i told him i wasnt lookin for a relationship that i was sick of men  grin grin grin truth was i had a crush on him and was tickled pink he was giving me so much attention. . . he made me pay for the lie  wink
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by tope2000(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
Lol

@topic
Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

Lol

@topic
Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . lipsrsealed tongue

Cheiiiii girls can liee! grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by tope2000(f): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
michelin89:

Cheiiiii girls can liee! grin

Michelin dear, just little white lies na grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
Some girl told me she was pregnant for me - I cried no be small.

She called the lab right in my prescence and I could hear the other side tellign her about positive result - didnt know it was for another test she went for.

she sef come begin dey cry and it made it so real to me.

idiot girl - she went to bathroom and came out laughing at me.

I begin dey use condom kiakia
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by HRhotness(f): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

She called the lab right in my prescence and I could hear the other side tellign her about positive result - didnt know it was for another test she went for.

LOL. . . i like her already grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by tope2000(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

Heheheheeheheh . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by kokoye(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
The evil that women do will continue to chase them all over the world.

keep on laughing. wicked people.

na serious matter una dey take dey laff so.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

Michelin dear, just little white lies na grin

Eh? You nor know we have pink lies, green lies, yellow lies, black lies, blue lies, etc?

If you want i fit explain wetin each one mean.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by lucabrasi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
@poster
told her i was in london,while i was free styling, dat was in d past tho lol
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin Na wo oh, lie lie full this NL ,

Anyway the biggest lie i've told was in bed . . . I just came grin grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

grin grin grin grin

tope2000:

Heheheheeheheh . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

dem talk say make you no shine your gorro teeth again!! cheesy
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by sistawoman: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
That i quit smoking when i only cut back.
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by MrCrackles(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2008
Told an ex-floozy i was going away on a fieldtrip when in reality i was going camping with her mum in an hotel for some furious pus*y battering!
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by HRhotness(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
kokoye:

awwwwww poor baby grin

. . .  it all worked out well in d end na, its ok grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by tope2000(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2008
michelin89:

Eh? You nor know we have pink lies, green lies, yellow lies, black lies, blue lies, etc?

If you want i fit explain wetin each one mean.

Abeg explain grin

MrCrackles:

them talk say make you no shine your gorro teeth again!! cheesy

leave my teeth alone, kilode. grin
do u have any idea how many toothpastes endorsement i have grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

Abeg explain grin

Ok! Make I finish this pounded yam and I'll be back to you.

*iyabegi, where the other two portions wey I ask you now!*
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by DFACT(f): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2008

ABI GIRL DON SHOW U PEPPER?

DIS ONE WEY U DEY VOKE? UR BODY DEY PEPPER? HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by DFACT(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
Anyway the biggest lie i've told was in bed . . . I just came

YEAH ME TOO,

JUS 2 MAKE HIM HAPPY, I TOLD HIM I CAME WHILE I WAS DIEING SILENTLY, LOL grin
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by tope2000(f): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
DFACT:

Anyway the biggest lie i've told was in bed . . . I just came

YEAH ME TOO,

JUS 2 MAKE HIM HAPPY, I TOLD HIM I CAME WHILE I WAS DIEING SILENTLY, LOL grin

grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

michelin89:

Ok! Make I finish this pounded yam and I'll be back to you.

*iyabegi, where the other two portions wey I ask you now!*

Lol . . . . i hope the other potion is for me o cheesy
Re: The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Your Boy Or Girl Friend by Ben13: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
@topic

I once told her she's beautiful!

that was a big lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dey Fear Dis Tin! / Recharge Card Ladies / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.