Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC (4858 Views)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / VIDEO: Rev.fr Mbaka's Preaching About How Goodluck Jonathan Has Failed Nigeria / The North And West Failed Nigeria: Only Eastern Nigeria Can Save Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2014
this is just my views because we have not gained anything from gej and his gang since 2011. vote pdp out now.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2014
igbos are the worst hit by bad pdp government since 1999. gej has not helped matter either.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2014
why are igbos sheepishly following gej?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by aljharem(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2014
APC has failed Nigerians as well. So why not present individuals rather than party

14 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by atinukedam(f): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Wat mak u tink Apc wil be beta, stinginess is dere Motto

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:
APC has failed Nigerians as well. So why not present individuals rather than party

apc should be allowed to lead this country. pdp has failed nigeria. obj said in 1999 that nigeria will have steady power supply by 2001 but this 2014. i weep for my country.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2014
atinukedam:
Wat mak u tink Apc wil be beta, stinginess is dere Motto

pdp are nest of killers, they have killed this country by sharing our resources to their cronies. its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by kuderrich: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2014
U mst av bn an alien or probably frm a very remote prt of nigeria wit no Tv,radio. Hw come u knw hw to write sef, with all d developmental agenda,and the turning arnd of d agric,d new automobile policy,transport sector, aviation industry and the privatisation of the power sector,construction/rehabilitation of roads wat else do u need? Don't be an ingrate, let d gud wrk continue.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
kuderrich:
U mst av bn an alien or probably frm a very remote prt of nigeria wit no Tv,radio. Hw come u knw hw to write sef, with all d developmental agenda,and the turning arnd of d agric,d new automobile policy,transport sector, aviation industry and the privatisation of the power sector,construction/rehabilitation of roads wat else do u need? Don't be an ingrate, let d gud wrk continue.

where is the development when people are still very poor? abeg spare me your jargon.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Babzy11(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
This are just disadvantages I feel Nigeria will encounter if we try APC,
1: PDP controls most states more than 56%, with that the governors can frustrate the Presidency.
2: Majority of the oil producing states are PDP
3: You think APC can clear terrorism? No, the only people than can really stop it are those that know who started it PDP.
4. PDP will always remain a National Party, you can not tear it down, they know when to fight and when not to, when election time comes they'll come back together.

I support APC, but I'm just being realistic, PDP will win come 2015, for APC to win any Presidential election ever, they've got to start from controlling the House of Assemblies, Governor's seats, House of Reps, Senate before they can smell success in Aso Rock, it's a stage by stage process.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by backtosender: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Devil will rather rule nigeria than APC smelling power in Aso rock come 2015.The past election killing by janjaweedians followers are still walking free nobody have charged those satan pikins dem,we will lead they will follow.They are not mentally civilized to lead a circular country like nigeria..

PDP=power to the people

PDP=power to the people

9 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
The OP is a kid. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has received 1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector from the present administration.

The meeting of Tinubu with OBJ was to present OBJ as the major opposition to Atiku's presidency. Buhari is just another pun the game of political chess of this country.

As for the little rabbits called Cramkjokes, Berem and Gbawe they dont know anything about the inner workings of APC as an instrument for bargaining by the Lion of Bourdillon, I laugh at you all who think that APC can win Aso Rock, because the death of APC came the day the stalwarts assaulted Tinubu.

Tinubu has already been bought, any other fight against presidency is just a make-belief. You can take this to the bank and cash from the ATMs of common-sense. Time will prove this right, as always. The winner of 2015 is already known. His name is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe.

RIP APC

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by acenazt: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Like Obama Said "CHANGE " let's Give Change a Chance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
The OP is a kid. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has received 1.5 billion oil deal between Oando Plc and ConocoPhillips in the upstream sector from the present administration.

The meeting of Tinubu with OBJ was to present OBJ as the major opposition to Atiku's presidency. Buhari is just another pun the game of political chess of this country.

As for the little rabbits called Cramkjokes, Berem and Gbawe they dont know anything about the inner workings of APC as an instrument for bargaining by the Lion of Bourdillon, I laugh at you all who think that APC can win Aso Rock, because the death of APC came the day the stalwarts assaulted Tinubu.

Tinubu has already been bought, any other fight against presidency is just a make-belief. You can take this to the bank and cash from the ATMs of common-sense. Time will prove this right, as always. The winner of 2015 is already known. His name is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe.

RIP APC

you call me a kid for saying the fact? now i know you deserve a ban.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by kuderrich: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

where is the development when people are still very poor? abeg spare me your jargon.
are u blind,if u don't travel arnd atleast u shud read national daily. Give me one person in apc who has d credibility to challenge GEJ.if u dnt av facts to back up ur argument,den u keep d hell shut

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by backtosender: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

RIP APC
you are right after the election i will like us to meet for some champagne toss fresh air is still blowing all over nigeria is not easy for Wizkids...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
kuderrich:
are u blind,if u don't travel arnd atleast u shud read national daily. Give me one person in apc who has d credibility to challenge GEJ.if u dnt av facts to back up ur argument,den u keep d hell shut

now tell me one reason south east should vote pdp?
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:
this is just my views because we have not gained anything from gej and his gang since 2011. vote pdp out now.

Which one is APC? The party that gathered all the former thieves and evil politicians together and gave them hope again? If there is a party that has failed, it is APC because thats where most of the politicians who ruined Nigeria are. So, if you let them, they will still continue and that wont happen.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Which one is APC? The party that gathered all the former thieves and evil politicians together and gave them hope again? If there is a party that has failed, it is APC because thats where most of the politicians who ruined Nigeria are. So, if you let them, they will still continue and that wont happen.

you guys are jokers until you tell me reason to vote pdp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
acenazt:
Like Obama Said "CHANGE " let's Give Change a Chance.

We will not change just for changing sake...any change that will denial me my freedom of Association and Freedom of speech is a big NO! and APC does not represent that positive change we are clamouring for

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ozin:

We will not change just for changing sake...any change that will denial me my freedom of Association and Freedom of speech is a big NO! and APC does not represent that positive change we are clamouring for

is the nest of killers presenting you that freedom?
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2014

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^ i weep for you guys.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

you guys are jokers until you tell me reason to vote pdp.

Are you okay at all? I said if you vote APC, theres a very high probability that you are voting a once-upon-a time PDP member who according to you ruined Nigeria. Why would you wanna do that? You want the circle to continue?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

Are you okay at all? I said if you vote APC, theres a very high probability that you are voting a once-upon-a time PDP member who according to you ruined Nigeria. Why would you wanna do that? You want the circle to continue?

is obj apc? or is gej apc? we need change in this country. pdp ruined nigeria.
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by backtosender: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP

tell dem say our eye don clear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kBtFt3JCJM

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gboliwe: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

is obj apc? or is gej apc? we need change in this country. pdp ruined nigeria.

I am sorry Onuebonyi. I actually thought you had filling in your skull. I cant continue doing this wink
Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by Gbawe: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

You keep talking like a lunatic because of the blind and unobjective hatred of others. A Party would have had the chance to lead a nation at the centre before a sane person can proclaim it failed. When has APC led Nigeria at the centre for even a day, let alone the 16 years the PDP has had, for you to claim "APC has failed Nigerians as well"? Are you Okay at all? It is not every time you must comment. If you have nothing sensible to say just shut up !!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Who do you keep talking like a lunatic because of the blind and unobjective hatred of others? A Party would have had the chance to lead a nation at the centre before a sane person can proclaim it failed. When has APC led Nigeria at the centre for even a day, let alone the 16 years the PDP has had, for you to claim "APC has failed Nigerians as well"? Are you Okay at all? It is not every time you must comment. If you have nothing sensible to say just shut up !!!!!!

thank you my brother.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by ayindejimmy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
kuderrich:
how does all wat u'v listed positivly affect d price of garri, accomodatn, transportatn , educatn, etc.
Okonjo mentiond all those everytyme but its all jus theoritical achivemnt when its doesnt add any significant value to the standard of living of d common man who's at the centre point of democracy. We wanna see/feel their achievmnts in d streets, in our homes and body. Is dat too much to ask?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by kuderrich: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
onuebonyi:

now tell me one reason south east should vote pdp?
nw I knw wat ur problem is,dnt be a tribalist, nigeria is one. The 4th citizen of this country is frm ur zone,yet u're nt contented. D ibo's in lagos nd portharcourt,won't dey enjoy d rail system dat was bn revive,or won't they enjoy d remodelling of d airports,d good roads dat is bn constructed won't dey ply it? Guy u seriously need re-orientation. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Failed Nigeria, Let Us Try APC by onuebonyi: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayindejimmy:

how does all wat u'v listed positivly affect d price of garri, accomodatn, transportatn , educatn, etc.
Okonjo mentiond all those everytyme but its all jus theoritical achivemnt when its doesnt add any significant value to the standard of living of d common man who's at the centre point of democracy. We wanna see/feel their achievmnts m d streets, in our homes and body. Its dat too much to ask?

thank you for hitting the point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Be Pdp’s Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019? / See How Buhari And Atiku Are Tagged On An Abuja Taxi: Photo / Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.