Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please (2367 Views)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by blesseenE: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
A galfriend of mine recently told me that one of her boyfriend proposed to her. Not knowing what to say, she told him to give her sometime so she could pray over it... But really, she doesn't really know if she should say Yes or No.
Her dilemma is that if she says Yes, would she have made the right choice? (coz she has other friends promising her marriage) and if she says No, would she be missing an opportunity?
Please ladies, especially the married ones among us, help out. Thanks!
Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by ERCROSS(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmmm...
Sister Lee...
Why r u impersonating ur friend naa..
undecided
Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by Liability(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
blesseenE:
A galfriend of mine recently told me that one of her boyfriend proposed to her. Not knowing what to say, she told him to give her sometime so she could pray over it... But really, she doesn't really know if she should say Yes or No.
Her dilemma is that if she says Yes, would she have made the right choice? (coz she has other friends promising her marriage) and if she says No, would she be missing an opportunity?
Please ladies, especially the married ones among us, help out. Thanks!
other friends? How?

You mean other guys bleeping her with her suppose would be husbands.

Hmmmm....
Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by agarawu23(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
other friends? How?

You mean other guys bleeping her with her suppose would be husbands.

Hmmmm....
lie -ability, this is not about lie lie stories undecided gv ur advice or ............
Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by nanauju(f): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
The others have been promising her marriage yet only one was able to take the step in proposing. My dear she should pray because I'm not so sure she's satisfied with the person who proposed
Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by dagentility(f): 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
No matter how you look at this, Nladers cannot make the decision for her, she knows this guy in question more than us,so she should be able to know if he is the kind of person she wants as a husband or not.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by Raymysterio(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
If only she had ONE Boy, she wont be in this dilemma in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by olosk(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
So ur friend get them plenty. Now she is confused. Isoria. Very nice

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Accepting A Guy's Marriage Proposal - Ladies Please by subzero2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, is it you or you friend?

Common be sincere for once angry

(1) (Reply)

The Pictureless Romancelanders Are The First To Always Call Someone Ugly / Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / Erm, Pls Guys What Is Wrong With This Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.