Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? (1514 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Love is blind, blindness is open this days. must we guys be rich b4 we can marry our beloved gf? why has our nigeria babes wants to send us to our early graves all in the name of marriage?

I have lived in different country and I discover marriage is nothing to them. the boy, the girl and two withness is okay to get them married. must I borrow money from ppl just to make your wedding to be fantastic like your friends?

my friend over here is planning to get married to her edo long time gf but the shocking list sent to him is enuf to send him on a suicide mission. the girl forwarded her plans made by her party planner to the guy and the guy started sweating continuously.

we both love each other, so y cant we just do it in a little way and live happily.

ladies, must u send your guy on a suicide mission all in the name of marriage?
guys are u ready to go on dis mission just to please your babe?

please your thought on this.
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by manutdadex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
its in our culture and nature to elabourate tinz of joy like marriages,child naming even birthdays, but Nigerian ladies are takin it too far, u cant av a big wedding and after dat,u stay in a rented apartment..where as u spent 1.5m on ur weddin. We need to set our piorities rite as individuals..and as couples also

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by tomsniel(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its part of our traditions oh my brother. To get married is like feeding the whole village. If the bride's parents are understanding sha they might go easy on you.
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by princesa(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jeez...cliches everywhere undecided
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
manutdadex:
its in our culture and nature to elabourate tinz of joy like marriages,child naming even birthdays, but Nigerian ladies are takin it too far, u cant av a big wedding and after dat,u stay in a rented apartment..where as u spent 1.5m on ur weddin. We need to set our piorities rite as individuals..and as couples also
u deserve a medal
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
princesa:
Jeez...cliches everywhere undecided
big head undecided
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
tomsniel:
Its part of our traditions oh my brother. To get married is like feeding the whole village. If the bride's parents are understanding sha they might go easy on you.
but I think the gal n d guy has the final say
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Rapsainot(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
tomsniel:
smh... undecided even when beckam was doing his royal marriage, I only saw people (Royal) drinking bottle water
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by philantoxx(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
smh... undecided even when beckam was doing his royal marriage, I only saw people (Royal) drinking bottle water
heheh..bros which Beckham?
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Rapsainot(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
philantoxx:

heheh..bros which Beckham?
you wan know... David beckham
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
shocked really?
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
shocked really?
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Rapsainot(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
shocked really?
go n watch it on YouTube.
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Jarchi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Don't blame dem,blame our parent,can u imagine dat they demselves didn't do wedding all we saw was a protuding belle.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rapsainot:
go n watch it on YouTube.
ok sir! I will
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jarchi:
Don't blame dem,blame our parent,can u imagine dat they demselves didn't do wedding all we saw was a protuding belle.
habi o. but maybe its civilization that's causing nowadays own
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Mobebi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
let me comment by telling u a short story my dad told us of what his wife (my mother) did wen he wanted to marry, few years before I was born.

wen my dad wanted to marry my mum, d list de brought was much at that time (1982)... my dad just finished his Nysc and was just 22 years at that time and my mum was 18 and was waiting to gain admission to d university. we are Ijaws.

now, my mum's people were like, let us milk him dry and so they brought a huge list. My mum seeing d list, went up to her people and told dem point blank DAT the list is much and she is d one who wants to marry and not dem and besides, he is (then) a young man who is just starting life... she told dem dat after paying all dis and d wedding is over, what will de eat? Now, not that my mother is from a poor home DAT just wanted d to milk my dad who was actually from a poor home...de just wanted to take anything from him cos according to dem, after marriage, de won't see anything from him again,as he would face only his wife and children on d way. Also being a university graduate at that time made dem to increase d demands. At that time in my local government, u could count d number of graduates. Her people were like what's wrong with did woman, but my mother stood her ground and told dem point blank DAT DE MUST CUT THE LIST. All this happened with out my father's knowledge. and to cut the story short, the list was reduced drastically to d amazement of my dad's family.

now the point I want to make is dis, its in d hands of the girl to know d reason for some of the items to b bought cos most of d items are unnecessary. imagine in a list where d man is asked to buy three packets of cigarettes and matches? what's DAT for? my cousin married an IBO lady from Abia, and d list de brought was outrageous.

I Think ladies should be reasonable at times especially if d guys who want to marry aren't that rich.

Can't borrow a dime cos of marriage. highest thing Wey go happen, relationship is called of. everybody go Ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by manutdadex(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
u deserve a medal
tanx..but wen u want to choose a wife, make sure u pick a woman dat is on d same page wit u in area of reasoning but dem scarce die for naija..our girls........hmmm na God go help person
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by sayisayi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
'my cousin married an IBO lady from Abia, and d list de brought was outrageous'

Bros, you cannot marry our IGBO (note spelling) women anyhow.

Make you bring all the items on the list (no dulling), we make it longer for non-ndigbo too. Why?

We know her sharp, quick-thinking offspring go bring you money in the long run!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
manutdadex:
Gbam! e don hammer nail for head gon
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by GoodFaith: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op "She Wants To Put Me In Debt"
You here asking for what?
Do u want to be in debt?
Yes or NO
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by major466(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's not bad to have a big wedding when it can easily be afforded. But when it becomes a custom to stage big weddings no matter the financial impossibilities, it becomes a huge problem. This leads to a one way ticket to divorce just after few years of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tell your friend na only once he can do wedding, so if he gat the money abeg let him do the right thing don't put mouth for husband and wife matter#you too go and marry naa

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
agarawu23:

big head undecided
thank you cool

small head tongue
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
major466:
It's not bad to have a big wedding when it can easily be afforded. But when it becomes a custom to stage big weddings no matter the financial impossibilities, it becomes a huge problem. This leads to a one way ticket to divorce just after few years of marriage.
big weddings dont even last dis days. u spent millions of naira to wed n u start aving crush months after sad
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
Tell your friend na only once he can do wedding, so if he gat the money abeg let him do the right thing don't put mouth for husband and wife matter#you too go and marry naa
yea am planning to marry too when u are ready am ready but hope I wont be expecting much list?
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
GoodFaith:
Op "She Wants To Put Me In Debt"
You here asking for what?
Do u want to be in debt?
Yes or NO

no sir
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
manutdadex:
tanx..but wen u want to choose a wife, make sure u pick a woman dat is on d same page wit u in area of reasoning but dem scarce die for naija..our girls........hmmm na God go help person
infact God is involved. our nja babes eh........

(1) (Reply)

50 Sweet Things You Can Always Say To Your Lover / I Think Am Getting It Wrong!! / Please Should I Tell My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.