Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (7538 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Jenonye(f): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2011
I just found out this morning that my boyfriend is having sex with my sister,.I read their chat together on my sister's phone( bbm)wen she ws asleep, pls tell me the next step to take, NB:dumping him is for sure, I wish I could deal with him in a way he wld neva forget
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Breeze5000: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2011
Jenonye:

I just found out this morning that my boyfriend is Being Intimate with my sister,.I read their chat together on my sister's phone( bbm)wen she ws asleep, pls tell me the next step to take, NB:dumping him is for sure, I wish I could deal with him in a way he wld neva forget

Dumping him it is then! But pls dont stoop low to his class by trying anything stupid. He has shown the greatest disrespect to you not just by cheating, but with your own blood. you shouldn't waste any time on him, the sooner you forget him the better. As for your sister, you don't even need to tell her that the guy will hurt her real bad at the end, cos she already knows that. What you do need to tell her is how hurt you felt by her betrayal and that she has lost your trust. Whatever you do, close the chapter on that bagga ASAP! Don't invest your time or energy on him cos it's not worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by obowunmi(m): 2:44am On Jul 15, 2011
Why would you kill your sister over a man ---- take some time off and relax yourself. Only means he's not the one for you. R.E.L.A.X~
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2011
Spying on your kid sister huh? Well that's what you get for bn bed-boring. U need to spend more time practicing on how to please your man, be romantic and so on than you spend on spying on your sister
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by troy34(m): 3:50am On Jul 15, 2011
a good friend they say is better than a bother/sister,
Life goes on & so, should yu, it just shows that the guy does not deserve you, don't bother thinking bout teachin him a lesson, its a waste of time, as for ur sister, let her know yu kno her game
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by troy34(m): 3:52am On Jul 15, 2011
& murder shouldn't even be on ur mind
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Pysam(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Spying on your kid sister huh? Well that's what you get for bn bed-boring. U need to spend more time practicing on how to please your man, be romantic and so on than you spend on spying on your sister
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2011
Do not hurt your head over a useless man who is not Worthy of you. If one guy break your heart, 10 others will come along.
Move on with your life and let his conscious deal with him.

And as for your sister, what goes around comes around.

Only id!!!!ts kill themselves over worthless people. My dear, in this era, we do not even die for people who are worth it. Wake up and smell the coffee before its too late.

I beg don fall my hand Jor. angry angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by xynerise: 5:20am On Jul 15, 2011
I said it! 2GO is evil. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by hollandis(f): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2011
what sort of a sister do you have?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by God4: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2011
Poster i hate threats. You should have just gone ahead and commit murder b4 seeking advice.
That apart, infidelity is very bad. If u are a xtian, see proverbs and learn who a virtuous woman is.

only advice= dump him and move on. This is one of the things sex based relationship orientatn causes
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by God4: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2011
Xneyrise, u cant be serious with that assertion. Are u?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Godmother(f): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2011
Sometimes I believe that the biology control of things work best; that is use what is killing you to fight what is killing you.
Not everything should be left to fate. Sometimes, people need to be paid in their own coins before they wake up.
Im not suggesting you kill your sister, far from it, just that you pay her in her own coin, MUCH LATER.
When everyone has forgotten about the issue. The revenge will be sweater then cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by MMM2(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2011
op
give ur BF poison 2 eat and pour ur sister raw acid. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by dave2(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2011
U wanna kill your sister over a man or u wanna commit suicide over a man, uh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end.
Wake up and move on with your life jare sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by 195(f): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2011
OP

Give me your sister's digits cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by debest1(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2011
This gives a new dimension to "Keeping it in the family"

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Mynd44: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2011
Don't murder anyone. Find some cheap excuse to dump the guy and then, wait for your chance to get back at the two of them when you cool off
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by xynerise: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2011
^ you even get time advise her. undecided. The poster is ugly and she is a coward. Her sister is smarter than her that was why d guy diverted. grin.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Agnesqueen(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2011
Jenonye:

I just found out this morning that my boyfriend is Being Intimate with my sister,.I read their chat together on my sister's phone( bbm)wen she ws asleep, pls tell me the next step to take, NB:dumping him is for sure, I wish I could deal with him in a way he wld neva forget

At least you know that when you are actually married you can never keep your sister anywhere close to your man. Your boyfriend is trying to break your family apart and he succeed by using your sister and she stupidly followed him. She is weak and therefore you cannot never fully trust her again but you can rebuild some trust because you are family and you should get along for the most part. As for the ashawo man you called your boyfriend, leave him by showing up with another man, hopefully he will get the picture then.

Btw, you do not need to waste your energy on any of them, don't try to kill anybody because you will only bring more harm than good, and besides no life is worth losing over something this juvenile and asinine.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
Breeze5000:

Dumping him it is then! But pls dont stoop low to his class by trying anything silly. He has shown the greatest disrespect to you not just by cheating, but with your own blood. you shouldn't waste any time on him, the sooner you forget him the better. As for your sister, you don't even need to tell her that the guy will hurt her real bad at the end, cos she already knows that. What you do need to tell her is how hurt you felt by her betrayal and that she has lost your trust. Whatever you do, close the chapter on that bagga ASAP! Don't invest your time or energy on him cos it's not worth it

If You can Swallow your Pride and take this Advice, YOU ROCK!!! cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Smilenw(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Send him a text( he doesn't even deserve to be  informed in person) ASAP saying you have lost your interest in him n his performance wink

Also if it is going to give you any peace of mind, tell him you have been cheating on him with one of his friends for quite some time (don't disclose any names, let him keep guessing)

As for your sister, be normal with her and tell her you dumped the guy because you suspected he was HIV+  tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by kpolli(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
fact is am a fair dude. . . . .

wateva u wanna do (be it silly or mature) am behind u. . .

cos i dont bliv on cheating with one's sibling or ones sibling's property
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Jenonye(f): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
thanks guys, i dont have the mind for murder, the pain in my heart made me use the word.the page is still open for more of ur advice at least i need to knw wat i can do to ease the pain in my heart
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by chines4(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
Smilenw:

Send him a text( he doesn't even deserve to be  informed in person) ASAP saying you have lost your interest in him n his performance wink

Also if it is going to give you any peace of mind, tell him you have been cheating on him with one of his friends for quite some time (don't disclose any names, let him keep guessing)

As for your sister, be normal with her and tell her you dumped the guy because you suspected he was HIV+  tongue

U'r a genius. This is the best solution ever grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by 190: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
Smilenw:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by ernecity(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
bade i would love to c u murder ur sis cos of a guy, dat will be cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^
You must be a Lawyer looking for a case to kickstart your dead career

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Smilenw: Send him a text( he doesn't even deserve to be  informed in person) ASAP saying you have lost your interest in him n his performance wink

correct
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by CircleOfWilis: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Always fight for your man..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Keypha(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
If u still love the guy, let him know that u really know what he did with ur sister, then try to forgive him, cos we men is like that, sometimes we will just want to test how another pussy test, it does not means that we don't love our main partner,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder by Omomehn: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keypha: If u still love the guy, let him know that u really know what he did with ur sister, then try to forgive him, cos we men is like that, sometimes we will just want to test how another pussy test, it does not means that we don't love our main partner,
why must it be her sister?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Step Mum And Now She Is Pregnant" - 21-year-old Man / How is Masturbation different from Mouth Gig, handjob And Frequent Sex?? / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.