Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? (2059 Views)

What Women Really Want / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by PPAngel(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
I really will like to know...
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
PPAngel:

Internal beauty.. I dwell a lot on this if i decide that I need a woman.. She has to have a very good character and not one that is questionable.

She has to be a good cook.. Coz as a man, if you wanna bribe me, just cook something you know I cnt deny..

She has to be good looking.. Am not saying she must be beautiful.. Because if she's very beautiful, many eyes will keep lurking..

She has to know what turns me on and off..

She has to be understanding.. Anyway, there are a lot more.. She just has to be herself for me..

3 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by adonbilivit: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
all i want in my woman are those things i don't possess in all ramifications. that is, she should complement me

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by MrCork: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
PPAngel:

. R u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Dbestmax(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
An understanding ..encouraging and brave lady...is wat any guy would wish for in his lady...
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Dbestmax(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
MrCork:

. R u light skin? angry
U go kari mami water one day
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by dre11(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wait oooooooooo

Make I ask my old man Wetin he dey find when he marry mah mama.. .....

I hope say u still dey wait ba
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by MrCork: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:

U go kari mami water one day

...cant u see an talkin to a chick?....brother,please if u don't mind. .can u talk to me like next month or somtin?

. ..kinda busy right now!
angry

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
There are two categories.

A shoulder to lean on.
Or
A _pussy to _fuck.

You determine where you want to fall

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by farano(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Heavenly feelings grin
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by emperorchedda(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
JUST TWO THINGS; Firstly she's got to be intelligent and have the ability to share ideas with me...a girl you can discuss educational topics with for hours and not get bored(this is sooooooooo scarce in Nigeria). Lastly she has to be attractive physically in the 'front' and at the 'back' (very important) but sadly most Nigerians girls think if they are sexy they don't need to be intellectually sound..its a pity! I weep whenever I relate with a really hot lady and realize she knows nothing more than flaunting her hot asss.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by condralbede(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
There are two categories.

A shoulder to lean on.
Or
A _pussy to _fuck.

You determine where you want to fall
The option B make sense ooo.cheesy
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by KingTom(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Heavenly feelings grin
Chisos! grin
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
condralbede:
The option B make sense ooo.cheesy
lol. There are girls that are only good for that
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Heavenly feelings grin
your big head is there
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by farano(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
KingTom:

Chisos! grin
Did I lie? tongue
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by major466(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
She must know how to do it properly wink grin
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by KingTom(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Did I lie? tongue
Yimu tongue
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by ozigbo1: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Depends...
If E luvs her den its more dan sex buh if E doesn't sex onli...
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by condralbede(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
lol. There are girls that are only good for that
Mosf def
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by 100Cents: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
PPAngel:

You must be able to do it everyday the d0g.gy style. You know what I mean
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by 100Cents: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Heavenly feelings grin

You say ?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Kimmo(f): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
emperorchedda:
JUST TWO THINGS; Firstly she's got to be intelligent and have the ability to share ideas with me...a girl you can discuss educational topics with for hours and not get bored(this is sooooooooo scarce in Nigeria). Lastly she has to be attractive physically in the 'front' and at the 'back' (very important) but sadly most Nigerians girls think if they are sexy they don't need to be intellectually sound..its a pity! I weep whenever I relate with a really hot lady and realize she knows nothing more than flaunting her hot asss.

Sounds simple, doesn't it? The problem with that, is how the lady then becomes either friend-zoned, (if she isn't so good looking)or a very good friend with benefits. The average intelligent lady, has all the trappings, and by that I mean attitude, independence etc to go with her sharp brain. Not many guys are able to deal with that.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by philantoxx(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
what no else sees.even the girl won't know she carries such traits.
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Heavenly feelings grin
Those are the feelings when I'm with you kiss
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by agrovick(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kimmo:

Sounds simple, doesn't it? The problem with that, is how the lady then becomes either friend-zoned, (if she isn't so good looking)or a very good friend with benefits. The average intelligent lady, has all the trappings, and by that I mean attitude, independence etc to go with her sharp brain. Not many guys are able to deal with that.
but most ladies in this category are usually impatient. I made my inference based on one experience so I might be wrong
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by inositol88(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD ASK GOD DAT WHY DID HE HAVE TO TAKE AWAY ADAM'S RIB TO MAKE EVE?
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by Missmossy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm lot of silly comments here.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by wunderkiind(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm lot of silly comments here.
Lots of thems I tell you! don't mind them sweety cool
Re: What Do Guys Really Want In A Woman? by farano(f): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Those are the feelings when I'm with you kiss
haha I reserve my comment cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Your BF Is Still A Virgin / 10 Things To Know Before Marriage For Every Intending Couple.. / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women #truekillerfact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.