Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27085 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Abujafood: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm back again, asking the ladies more questions!

This time I want to know what really annoys you? I've found that I annoy girls alot but can't really place what makes me annoy them? May be because I speak my mind and say exactly what I think or feel or who knows!

I need you to say stuff like what guys say or do that annoys you!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by larrymoore(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
My lady gets jealous each time l try to admire othr ladies' beauty. Is it bad?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Abujafood: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^^^

Yes naw she's supposed to be your one and only, why admire others when you have her, that's like telling her she might not be your number 1 for long!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
**following**
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by mumumugu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Questin just 4 gals, i walk out.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Abujafood: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
mumumugu: Questin just 4 gals, i walk out.

You can still say something, maybe you already have an idea!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by amyg(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
I hate it wen a guy takes my no and calls only 2 ask y I nevr bothered 2 cal.wot d heck am I calling u 4?did I ask 4 ur no?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Mynd44: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
amyg: I hate it wen a guy takes my no and calls only 2 ask y I nevr bothered 2 cal.wot d heck am I calling u 4?did I ask 4 ur no?
lmao

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Sexxydivaa: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

19 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2012
My other half said she hates it when he doesn't concentrate on the task given to him but rather pays attention to his "female friends"

When a "born again" christian guy takes a vow but fails to oblidge to the package that comes with it

When a guy talks with his mouth full of food

When we r chatin and he suddenly says "babe I don't know wat to say!"

Like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by UjSizzle(f): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2012
When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

Hate when a guy won't clean up after himself.

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n responded to a greeting.

And certainly hate a guy without manners.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is important huh?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Mynd44: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2012
^^
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2012
When they try too hard.
Like seriously, don't try to appeal to my
ethnicity (Jamo) to talk to me.

I want to know YOU not how well you can say "bumboclot". undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by naijateamhost: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Abujafood: ^^^^^

Yes naw she's supposed to be your one and only, why admire others when you have her, that's like telling her she might not be your number 1 for long!
its really bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tellwsdom: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2012
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

lemme see what you look like sad sad..Until then, you have no right to comment undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n responded to a greeting.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is important huh?

niccur, You Gay? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 80million1: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2012
... Speechless ...

When THEY ask for #400 recharge card and I refuse to send it.

*lemme hear u say honhon honhon*
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Konnektions146(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2012
amyg: I hate it wen a guy takes my no and calls only 2 ask y I nevr bothered 2 cal.wot d heck am I calling u 4?did I ask 4 ur no?
thats y i dont ask for numbers unless i am ready to call, but if u make me collect it even wen i dont want to...i loose it
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Ishilove: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cyril83(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
when it comes to football,you might as well get it wrong with me....only football

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2012
Ishilove: I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by markus1133: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
football haha grin
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2012
If them nor act like this na, you go talk say dem dey form for you. How does someone become your friends if they don't act familiar with you? CONFUCIOUS!!!
shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when I try to be a nice guy to ladies in need and they turn around and call me maga.

This really drives me crazy, for this reason I hardly do give ladies stuffs.

21 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Damseluc(f): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when a guy is insultive and abusive. A guy who was asking me out saw me talking to another guy and said he would slap me. I haven't even accepted to go out with him and he already wants to slap me. Since then, I hated him with passion. I also hate when a guy tries to compare me with his Ex. For God sake we are two different people.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cyril83(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

are you a lady in anoda dimension or fake sex identity...if you are a bottom gay then here is a very gud top for you though am BI and av got massive stick...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by MrRango: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Quite interesting! Ladies more response pls......

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by bongila(f): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2012
Hate it when a guy calls me baby the very first day he is toasting me.

Hate it when he bitches about his ex.WTF! thought she's long gone.

Hate it when he is sloppy.

Hate it when goes on and on about a football match! Puhleese!I'm not looking to buy a football team.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Callfubu(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
c'mon u cnt blame guy for that. Thats the worlds most popular match

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2012
pride will only get fake guys around u. And besides, if person check ur background and history, maybe your mom sells chicken at mushin or oshodi. Girls like you are liability and so "i never Chop"

17 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2012
When d guy I fancy doesn't call enough angry

When d guy I don't fancy calls too damn much tongue

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.