Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do These Things Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Things Happen? (1563 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / Single Ladies: Do These Things, If You Really Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
1. Why are girls allowed to call themselves pet names,but boys aren't?

.You see girls call themselves names like: Babe,sweetie,dear,darling,my love,sugar and other sweet names,but It's a taboo when boys do that.

2. WHY DO WE REALLY WISH PEOPLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SOCIAL NETWORKS?

.most people lie about their age and some other things online,but yet we still say happy birthday,even though some of us knows the day is not even close to their birthday.

3. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KISS WITH THEIR EYE OPEN?

.you'd think people learn from movies,but when you are kissing a guy or a girl in a deep romantic kiss,but you are uncomfortable...only to open your eyes and see two big eye staring at you. geez...spooky.

4. WHY DO WOMEN THINK THAT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME?

.you meet a girl who you love or think you love,but she always brushes you off,and the most annoying part is that she keeps telling you about how she promised her self never to date any other guy,ever! God is watching us ooo.

5. PEOPLE COMMENT ON A GIRLS STATUS OR PICTURES THAN BOYS

.you go surfing the web and wasting your m.b to find a joke,and when you post that funny joke,you get only 4 likes from your mum,brother and two cousins,then three "lols" from your sister and your two best friends even though you have 3000 friends,but when a girl posts something like..."the sun is hot right now?...you will see like 70+comments and 100+ likes,even those in kirikiri prison comments.

6. YOU MISTAKENLY WALK INTO THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM: YOU ARE A PERVERT,BUT WHEN A GIRL DOES: IT'S A MISTAKE

.everybody knows this is true,girls make mistakes and boys have an evil motive.

oya add yours joor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Make i book space

not for sale
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dbestmax(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Morhziez(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Pervert1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op....I dey come make I ask amadioha.

on a serious note though,these things are normal things....you can't just make it go away.

Why do boys thank a female when he gets accepted as a friend,but if it is a boy,it ends there...no conversation sef,no comment and no likes
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Pervert1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:
grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dygeasy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
It's the ladies world. You gotta give them that. Call it woman-wrappering, e go dey happen till Jesus go come.

Who you want make I ask why I no get pass 2 likes on my profile picture for the past one week? And I no vex.

Accept it. It's nature jor grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:
grin grin grin grin
hahahaha....
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:
It's the ladies world. You gotta give them that. Call it woman-wrappering, e go dey happen till Jesus go come.

Who you want make I ask why I no get pass 2 likes for the past one week? And I no vex.

lol.....you are very funny bro. oya..take one like.
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
y una dey book space like these na.
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dygeasy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yahoo1:
lol.....you are very funny bro. oya..take one like.
2 + 1 like. Thank you! cheesy
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dbestmax(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:

Who you want make I ask why I no get pass 2 likes for the past one week? And I no vex.

Dygeasy...odiro easy
Oya chop 1 like...infact u go chop 1 folo join...with 1 share...- don try 4 u o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dygeasy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:

Dygeasy...odiro easy
Oya chop 1 like...infact u go chop 1 folo join...with 1 share...- don try 4 u o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahaha

na you try pass grin
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dbestmax(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pervert1:
lmao
My broda laf o...if say ds guy undstand...him go knw say virtually evrytin revolve around dem LADIES

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:

My broda laf o...if say ds guy undstand...him go knw say virtually evrytin revolve around dem LADIES
very true. e no easy at all. lol
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dbestmax(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yahoo1:
hahahaha....
My Broda dese tinz hapen make him jst undstand am lik dat...Its like questioning God

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Pervert1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dbestmax:

hehehe....true
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by major466(m): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
All the points listed are immaterial.
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Dbestmax(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Everyday A man is on d street ...we call it hustling...jst to make enuf...And wen its all Smilling..he picks up a Lady dat didn't sweat an inch wit him as a Wife ...dey strt enjoying the wealth..its a woman's World...Dey don't sweat for anything...Except for Delivery...puuushhhhhh....grin grin grin grin.....ciserian has even solved it 4 dem....one Luv 2 u ma [b]LADIES[b/]

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
major466:
All the points listed are immaterial.
ok
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Heycube(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Our fore-fathers sef no get answers to ds questions. Let's wait for Jesus to return first...
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Heycube:
Our fore-fathers sef no get answers to ds questions. Let's wait for Jesus to return first...
lol...so na only Jesus fit answer am?
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by WackyJ1(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
It's people like this That keep the gods busy with so many questions
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2014
WackyJ1:
It's people like this That keep the gods busy with so many questions
we deserve answers
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Yahoo1:
1. Why are girls allowed to call themselves pet names,but boys aren't?

.You see girls call themselves names like: Babe,sweetie,dear,darling,my love,sugar and other sweet names,but It's a taboo when boys do that.

2. WHY DO WE REALLY WISH PEOPLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SOCIAL NETWORKS?

.most people lie about their age and some other things online,but yet we still say happy birthday,even though some of us knows the day is not even close to their birthday.

3. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE KISS WITH THEIR EYE OPEN?

.you'd think people learn from movies,but when you are kissing a guy or a girl in a deep romantic kiss,but you are uncomfortable...only to open your eyes and see two big eye staring at you. geez...spooky.

4. WHY DO WOMEN THINK THAT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME?

.you meet a girl who you love or think you love,but she always brushes you off,and the most annoying part is that she keeps telling you about how she promised her self never to date any other guy,ever! God is watching us ooo.

5. PEOPLE COMMENT ON A GIRLS STATUS OR PICTURES THAN BOYS

.you go surfing the web and wasting your m.b to find a joke,and when you post that funny joke,you get only 4 likes from your mum,brother and two cousins,then three "lols" from your sister and your two best friends even though you have 3000 friends,but when a girl posts something like..."the sun is hot right now?...you will see like 70+comments and 100+ likes,even those in kirikiri prison comments.

6. YOU MISTAKENLY WALK INTO THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM: YOU ARE A PERVERT,BUT WHEN A GIRL DOES: IT'S A MISTAKE

.everybody knows this is true,girls make mistakes and boys have an evil motive.

oya add yours joor.
[b] Bro this things happens because this things are this things ... what do think if this things were not this things this things would have happened? Just learn to accept tha fact that this things were designed to act like this things .

thanks!
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by mesoade(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
If a boy slaps a girl it's physical abuse but if she slaps him it's justified.

If you talk about other people it's a gist but if they talk about you it's gossip.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by mesoade(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2014
jboy73:
[b] Bro this things happens because this things are this things ... what do think if this things were not this things this things would have happened? Just learn to accept tha fact that this things were designed to act like this things .

thanks!
and you ended up saying nothing
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by mesoade(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Same reason why celebrity threads makes fp more than education threads
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
If a boy slaps a girl it's physical abuse but if she slaps him it's justified.

If you talk about other people it's a gist but if they talk about you it's gossip.

undecided
lol...
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Yahoo1(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2014
mesoade:
lol...now thats large! Hehehe
Re: Why Do These Things Happen? by Pervert1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
mesoade:
lol

(1) (Reply)

He Is HIV +ve / Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. / Please Am I Weird Romancelanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.