Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. (1566 Views)

Great Benin City People Let Catch The Fun Here / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo) / Is Astrology Real Or Fake?ladies What Do You Think About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Clinton594(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Oh yeah since nairaland has made it too easy to frequently change se.x status we've also made it too easy to frequently catch them fake Ladies on this forum.
These guys who willingly change their se.x status for reasons best known to them. *Turned out I've been 'woman-wrapping my fellow man for quite some time now! yuck * and I never knew.
Here we go..
1. Check the profile of the supposed female
2. Glance at the people "she's'" following and see if a greater number is men. if not tell me why a lady would keep following other ladies . (Na august meeting she come?)
3. Some monikers are clever enough not to follow any one, this is now when you take another look at the time of registration. If it's new, then it's genuine. But if the account Don knack 3 months and the time online still dey for minutes and hours, ... then definitely it's an alternate account used for a specific purpose.
If you've got better strategies please do share with us, I'll modify my post and fix it. Oya come on
LET'S GO CATCH THEM, SHALL WE?
WORKS 90%
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Medunah: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Feranmicharles(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland in action
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
With all sincerity, if I'm permitted I can mention 10 fake monikers, just that I don't want ppl to rain curses on me
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Diffdeef(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
To be honest,I barely view people's profiles here,I'm not concerned about "gender" on nairaland,it's just a forum,it takes me time to notice the "M & F" symbol.

2 Likes

Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Clinton594(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Medunah:
undecided

okay you just passed the test...

You are following more males... hehehe
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by sulmeza(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol..it neva occured 2 me sum guys rili do dat...wil be on d lukout 4rm nw on
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by ivyy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clinton594:
Oh yeah since nairaland has made it too easy to frequently change se.x status we've also made it too easy to frequently catch them fake Ladies on this forum.
These guys who willingly change their se.x status for reasons best known to them. *Turned out I've been 'woman-wrapping my fellow man for quite some time now! yuck * and I never knew.
Here we go..
1. Check the profile of the supposed female
2. Glance at the people "she's'" following and see if a greater number is men. if not tell me why a lady would keep following other ladies . (Na august meeting she come?)
3. Some monikers are clever enough not to follow any one, this is now when you take another look at the time of registration. If it's new, then it's genuine. But if the account Don knack 3 months and the time online still dey for minutes and hours, ... then definitely it's an alternate account used for a specific purpose.
If you've got better strategies please do share with us, I'll modify my post and fix it. Oya come on
LET'S GO CATCH THEM, SHALL WE?
WORKS 90%

You've got too much free time

1 Like

Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
hmm
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by dstnd: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ok! Be watchful
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
With all sincerity, if I'm permitted I can mention 10 fake monikers, just that I don't want ppl to rain curses on me
whý ý0ú Ç0mÊ dh TÊll ú$ Îf ý0ú w0ñT þ0$T ÊM undecided
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM One day go be one day! One day go be one day those wey dey use fake moniker deceive us one day go be one day! grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Medunah:
undecided undecided undecided

ivyy:

You've got too much free time

EroticAngelina:
hmm

See them.. undecided
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by ivyy(f): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:

See them.. undecided
undecided angry undecided
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by zoeee(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Like u know any...
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
zoeee:

Like u know any...

Ahn ahn, seems you don't know me at all

Just that I don't want to violate the rules of the site otherwise I would have listed their monikers wink
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
who this post help now? hin help me?
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ahn ahn, seems you don't know me at all

Just that I don't want to violate the rules of the site otherwise I would have listen their monikers wink
I think i need to start a gbagaun diary cheesy
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2014
sylvalord:

I think i need to start a gbagaun diary cheesy

Your IQ should have told you that was just a mere typo error

**modified**
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by jeflexy(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2014
i don carry my fishing nest and rope, oya op, where are they
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Your IQ should have told you that was just a mere typo error

**modified**
A typo you saidshocked you gbagaun(ed); acknowledge your mistake. angry
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by chimerase2: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
boi mention them believe u me amu at ua back cheesy
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
sylvalord:
A typo you saidshocked you gbagaun(ed); acknowledge your mistake. angry

Oookay thnks
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Oookay thnks
Nice. you are a "kulboy" kudos wink

1 Like

Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by englishmart(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
the fake ladies are becoming real.
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Clinton594(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Everly becoming real my brother
Re: Come On Let's Catch The Fake Ladies. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
i know a quite number of them,from their post u can easily get a few of dem

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, She's Engaged Yet Can't Leave Me Alone / Be My MAGA- Jennifer From Codedruns / 10 Signs She Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.