Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Planning December Holiday For My Family - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning December Holiday For My Family (1059 Views)

How Best Do I Get Out Of Nigeria With My Family / Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me / How Can I Bring My Family To The States Without Her Waiting For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning December Holiday For My Family by oolumide: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi guys, I am planning to go on holiday with my family, which of these countries should i go to, Turkey or dubai?
Re: Planning December Holiday For My Family by mikegood: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Dubai is ok and more culturally comprehensive and safer because of current uprisings in Syria and Turkey boarders with insurgents,since you are going for holidays with your family,think safety first with pleasure...enjoy your holidays.
Re: Planning December Holiday For My Family by bumitek02(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Oga enter monrovia capital city of liberia its very nice and save
Re: Planning December Holiday For My Family by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
bumitek02:
Oga enter monrovia capital city of liberia its very nice and save

Huh? You like this bros at all?
Re: Planning December Holiday For My Family by blessedfavoured: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
oolumide:
Hi guys, I am planning to go on holiday with my family, which of these countries should i go to, Turkey or dubai?

Or do both? Fly turkish air to dubai with a stopover in Turkey. Or emirates to Turkey with a stopover in dubai.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Member Living In Austin, Texas? / Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore / Breaking: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines From Entering Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.