Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pot Belly Girls - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Girls (83303 Views)

Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached) / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly Girls by virginboy1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:

What's yours?
I have sent you a request.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by OlayemiKing(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pot-belly or whatever it is called either on a lady or a guy is really a turn-off for me.
But i think it doesn't have anything to do with alcohol in-take, when we take in excessive calories much more than we burn, they become fats and some of the fats develops at the mid-section of our body (either a woman or a man) and when this is not checked, gradually that section of the body start protruding because of the excess fats. But with proper nutrition and regular [i]correct [/i]exercises, it can be corrected.
You can check for more of this information on www.enaijasolutions.com/ebooks.html
Re: Pot Belly Girls by agrovick(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:
Its becoming alarming ooo.

I'm kinda slim,but lately the increasing fat deposit around my waist line scares me,though its not that noticable. I still eat same portion of food.

I don't want pot belly cry

HELP!!!!!!
come and enrol in my efficient work out session grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by agrovick(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
marieolae:
See all dese useless comments. Some people are so ignorant.
no comment is useless and you can help cure their perceived ignorance by enlightening them with your knowledge. This is not me criticizing you even though it sounds like a criticism of your comment... Xoxo
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=agrovick post=27197460]
come and enrol in my efficient work out session grin[/quote

for real?
Lol
Re: Pot Belly Girls by tunde1200(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
questions for the Gods!!!!!
Re: Pot Belly Girls by aminaeke: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
my dear ur too raw! i cant believe ur use of words

And then when its time to 'tender toto' come see wahala (excuse's)[/quote]
Re: Pot Belly Girls by agrovick(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:
Yes Os courfe grin a trial will conFUSE you
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
dancok:
ehn huh!eroti..c again which sperm did I put inside u.u will never stop talking erotically.
lol
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Princecharmin:
meaning...i knw u r naughty...so i wasn't expecting lesstongue
lols
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Real Reason why most girls have pot bellies is greed, they want to eat from Mr. Jack, John, Ibekwe and Charles.from TFC to KFC to Iya Mudinat and Olaiya. they want Snapple, Vodka, Heineken, Origin and 5Alive, if 10 guys ask them out for lunch, they will over-eat and go with all 10 guys in 24 hours, 7 days a week. they will Bleep their fat arse to kingdom come and not have any time for exercise. Even the working ones are affected by this disease of been born a female in Nigerian Society (being pretty will pay your bills)
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Ezibless: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
agrovick:

Yes Os courfe grin a trial will conFUSE you

Lol

you ain't serious
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
Too many nkwobi,and smirnoff.

Imagine a lady eating three plates of peppersoup,and 4 smirnoffs. She deserves more than a potbelly.

Lolz
Re: Pot Belly Girls by macdelene(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Imagine this and it made front page. No better news again abi?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by adakwe: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eating late is also a factor
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Girls eating boys maga thinking they are emptying your pocket without knowing they are killing themselves.You can imagine a girl on one sit out alone eating two plates of pepper soup, two plates of cow leg, two plates of goat head, four bottles of small stout,two bottles of legend and one bottle of champagne, tell me why she won't grow pot belly grin grin................To me,that's a total turn off.I can't be managing my belly as a guy and be getting worried about my girl's even when she is not pregnant.It's not working, once you have big stomach aint dealing with you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
bullyman36:

Are you sure about the waist you just mentioned

Yes oo coz it will be as as if na pregnant woman person dey bleep. Yuke! lipsrsealed
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Jsolomex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
The possibility of females to have potbelly is extremely higher dan males... Females potbelly is eida by after childbirth which after birth the tommy wsnt massage properly that why most wifes have potbellies as a result of unproper massaged tommy... In nigeria after child birth woman are surposed to exercise well so as to regain shape.. Buh in my beloveth country no time for such... Female potbelly can also be a result of stored calories later converted to fat in d belly area.... Above all woman are beutiful.. Buht for men it is lack of exercise which made d stored calories exersive well men gaht no worries cos ya'l females lyk emm wit cash.. Buh as for me I hate male potbelly.. D ish disfigure ur outfit
Re: Pot Belly Girls by bregeard(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lovettokon:
I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know
dats cos dey are too lazy to do exercise..na y oyinbo ladies beta passbus be dat
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Beer is the cause angry
And a Lady shouldn't drink alcohol angry
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayobarmy:
darling pls my wife dont drink yet her tummy has never been that same sexy tummy i know while dating her. Pls how did u do urs?
when i born my pikin my mom dey always help my tommy with hot water and i do some excercise every morning#abdominal exercise
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Emmacu2009:

Congrats ma!

Hope say u dey chop well(no offence)
I don't really like swallow food but light food always and i do exercise as well
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You ladies must always turn things around! I carry my gf go bar na me put the beer for her mouth? undecided
please in the first place why do you carry your gf go bar when you no she do drink,even though she go with you that doesn't mean you order beer and she order beer too at least other drink that doesn't contain alcohol are there
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
adedayourt:

I can see it too
hmmmm how you take see am
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Most Nigerian women weigh more than a juvenile elephant(calf), including you, until proven wrong. tongue God knows that I hate seeing 'fleshy' women with flabby stomach. angry
have you seen my pics before infact I am as fat as whatever you think.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by babgid(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Flat tummy is a natural turn on for me
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Klare(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
drlawizle:

I trust you...you go dey scatter d place with atomic bomb..farty bumbum!
naso oo tank u make he who no dey gash first cast a stone
Re: Pot Belly Girls by adedayourt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
hmmmm how you take see am

Dis is d bellr we talking about naagringringrin

Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
adedayourt:

Dis is d bellr we talking about naagringringrin
hehehehehehe you like them fat girls,na your wife be this pls how she dey take wash puna??abeg dey help her carry the tommy up if she wan bath
Re: Pot Belly Girls by delpee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Exercise, a good posture and self control with regards to eating habits solves the problem most of the time.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:

thanks alot. I'm gonna try it
so you have a big potbelly. Never would have guessed! *Quickly flees from thread before he is attacked by an e-machete*
Re: Pot Belly Girls by adedayourt(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe you like them fat girls,na your wife be this pls how she dey take wash puna??abeg dey help her carry the tommy up if she wan bath

Stop naaaa!!!
God 4bid wat is bad!

My wetin .... .. Abi na ur own b dattongue

I like dem wit Flat tommy, protruding front nd back laced wit light skin

Dats ma Dr prescrptiongrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.