Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pot Belly Girls - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Girls (83325 Views)

Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached) / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot Belly Girls by hayzed2: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Coz guys pack too much sperm in them which goes and stays in the belly!! embarassed guys are now transferrin their pot belly disease to us! God have mercy angry

Another victim of circumstances..... :-P

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by johnp2(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2014
Lack of balanced food!!
Most don't eat at the right time
and some don't do excise
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Princecharmin(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
meaning? undecided
meaning...i knw u r naughty...so i wasn't expecting lesstongue
Re: Pot Belly Girls by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2014
save d image and view on your fone or pc
UjSizzle:

That your attachment ain't visible bro.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2014
So u never hear say awuf dey big belle
Re: Pot Belly Girls by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Can send u d pdf file if u don't mind
UjSizzle:

That your attachment ain't visible bro.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Hahaha, u re blind for the truth, african women re too inferior to their white counter parts, that's why u people denounced ur culture and copy the white women, speaking dressing, mode of life, hair style. But u copy only the bad aspects and never the gud ones, well maybe u re the few sensible ones that still take care of themselves, out of lots of foolish ones..
Heebucun:

RACIST.
Same goes to men.since I have been jogging and walking its funny how I don't meet any man doing the same only met a female who we jog togeda now.even most of the few guys that gym I noticed it are doing it for status tin.its just simple and clear its not part of our culture unlike the whites.I don't see any need of this female bashing.guyz also posses all the attributes u wrote up there so kini big deal.u can only help by encouraging not bashing and again what type of girls do u mingle with.I take care of myself from my hair to my toe.the last time I checked Nigeria is still a developing country.and if u are polite enough I can borrow u my skipping rope

2 Likes

Re: Pot Belly Girls by fairygeh(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't have a pot belly,tho not flat, a 38inch bust,32 inch tummy and 44 inch hips grin,so my waist isn't big for my structure grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by ifyeez: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Too much shawama nd Origin bear grin grin grin
Re: Pot Belly Girls by kay29000(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Lovettokon:
I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know

It's cos they are lazy and don't do any form of fitness exercise. Also because of the heavy intake of contraceptives. The side effect of that is weight gain, especially in the belly. This is a huge turn off for me...when the belly is more protruding than the bre.ast, and it doesn't allow the beauty of the brea.st show.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by destante(f): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2014
Mamaflex:
Lol @tenku mush" daz how my first son use to say it when he was learning how to talk. grin
Lol interesting. smiley
Re: Pot Belly Girls by kay29000(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
fairygeh:
I don't have a pot belly,tho not flat, a 38inch bust,32 inch tummy and 44 inch hips grin,so my waist isn't big for my structure grin tongue

Picture or IDontBilivit
Re: Pot Belly Girls by fairheven: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Klare:
rofl lols pastor pagolo
No ma. "pastor do gud" tongue wink
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2014
Eating at night for most people causes pot belly.the issue of fat belly, pot belly etc all boils down to our various metabolism.i know this because AM ON THE BIG SIDE AND I KNOW WHAT MAKE ME FAT.FOR ME, MY METABOLISM IS SLOW,EATING AT NITE IS BAD FOR ME.SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE CONTROL OVER THEIR EATING,SOME DRINK TOO MUCH,OTHERS THEIR GENES JUST GET THE BEST OF THEM.SOME PEOPLE EAT LATE FOODS THAT ARE NOT HEALTHY,ALOT OF FAST FOOD AND JUNKS ;THEY NEVA GET FAT.FOR SOMEONE LIKE MY SELF I CANT TRY FRIED EGGS FOR ONE WEEK OR EVEN NORMAL FOOD BUT LETS SAY 9-10PM AT NITE THE RESULT NOT GOOD AT ALL.RECENTLY AM TRYING TO PUT OFF COKE CUZ IT CONTRIBUTES ALOT.UNDERSTANDING YOUR BODY SYSTEM IS KEY.

LATE NIGHT EATING IS BAD ANYTHING AFTER 7PM IS A NO NO
Re: Pot Belly Girls by bullyman36(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2014
fairygeh:
Technically I think all you are trying to say is 'I have a killer stature' cheesy
Re: Pot Belly Girls by uchebest2006(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Coz guys pack too much sperm in them which goes and stays in the belly!! embarassed guys are now transferrin their pot belly disease to us! God have mercy angry
And u tink is sperm that coz the pot belly stuff?
Re: Pot Belly Girls by ayoleyi(f): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2014
I think you should put in consideration women that had children through CS, especially if its not just once or twice they have had the CS, their tummy is not likely to go back the same way it was before, because they are not allowed to use hot water in pressing the tummy after childbirth or tying of cloths around the tummy because of the incision. So people like that are bound to have big stomachs.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Deepfreezer(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ewww this ain't nice at all.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by UjSizzle(f): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Couldn't view the image from my phone. PDF will be good, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by fairygeh(f): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2014
bullyman36:

Technically I think all you are trying to say is 'I have a killer stature' cheesy
kind of tongue
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Mavor: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerian ladies eat too much, drink too many sugary drinks and exercise very little or no exercise at all.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Girls by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
fairygeh:
44? Darn that's huge :O
Re: Pot Belly Girls by samplegirl(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Just another BBM!!!

Some call it PoBC!!!
Re: Pot Belly Girls by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
44 is too much o!

Whatz your BMI?
fairygeh:
Re: Pot Belly Girls by fairygeh(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
44 is too much o!

Whatz your BMI?
I don't know my BMI though i weigh 69kg and I m not tall,1.62 tongue.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by GoodFaith: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Like the comment but disagreed
Re: Pot Belly Girls by dmola(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Me I like them chubby whether big tummy or nt as long as the tummy is nt competing horse race with boobs no p ... Loool team fleshy babe (•͡.̮~͡)
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
ehn huh!eroti..c again which sperm did I put inside u.u will never stop talking erotically.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Shortie tongue

Your BMI is between 25 and 29.9 (Overweight)

Since u can't add height any longer,your only option is to reduce weight.
fairygeh:
I don't know my BMI though i weigh 69kg and I m not tall,1.62 tongue.
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ezibless:

Really

Ok,may be i do need your services.

How much is consultation fee grin

not too costly
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Chuks16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Krystalxxx:

undecided are you a fat doctor. I need fat , but only in some places cheesy

But then, with all these elections...how can I be sure you're not one babalawo angry undecided

you're at the right place, entertain no fear
Re: Pot Belly Girls by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na too much eba and akpu dey give Nigerian girls potbelly. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.