Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) (5830 Views)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Married Woman Dies During Intimacy With Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2014
A 38 year old Chinese woman, Lin Yao Li, 38, was kicked in the groin and breasts, her clothes ripped off her naked body after the scorned wife of the man she was accused of sleeping with, and her three friends ambushed her and gave her the beating of her life.

Throughout the attack, nobody intervened as the onlookers said it was an 'argument of the heart' - she didn't deserve help because she had slept with another woman's husband.
Lin Yao Li was walking home in Puyang when the angry ladies ambushed her. Punching and kicking her to the ground while she writhed in agony, Lin's attackers ripped her clothes off and continued the beating, pulling her hair and kicking her in the breasts and groin. The whole incident was watched by passers-by who did not think it was their duty to help the defenseless woman.

Local man Jun Feng, 30, who helped the woman after spotting her lying on the ground after her attackers left told local TV:
'This type of thing is becoming quite normal. Angry wives and girlfriends get their revenge on their cheating men by attacking the other woman. People don't tend to get involved because they see it as being an argument of the heart,' he said.
The woman was later taken to hospital where she was being treated for cuts, severe bruising and shock after begging someone to call an ambulance.

1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Liability(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2014
ladies una see una life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:
ladies una see una life?
ar u a guy
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by djeezy(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2014
One word, barbaric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Rapsainot(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
ar u a guy
must you ask?
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by iceberylin(m): 7:54am On Oct 15, 2014
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐĎ ŚÁŶ ŤĤĔŶ ŚĔŃŚŐŔ ŤĤÁŤ ŚŤÚŦŦ ČÁÚŚĔ Ĕ Ńo ŚĔЖŶ ÁŤÁĹĹ angry
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Rapsainot:
must you ask?
cnt i
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2014
see her pussy hair, she got a big head
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Chai! This is so humiliating and inhuman. Why take violence as the last resort? In as much as i don't support infidelity why ambush a fellow woman and manhandle her? So not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐĎ ŚÁŶ ŤĤĔŶ ŚĔŃŚŐŔ ŤĤÁŤ ŚŤÚŦŦ ČÁÚŚĔ Ĕ Ńo ŚĔЖŶ ÁŤÁĹĹ angry

oh...sweet Jesus!
I thought you were asked to ditch this font?
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by iceberylin(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

oh...sweet Jesus!
I thought you were asked to ditch this font?
Lol....you also dont like it cry
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by solzmuller(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Lol I Hope naija babes go learn from d chinko lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by philantoxx(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
daz d Chinese treatment...
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2014
This is totally barbaric. Fine, what she did was wrong, but doing this? It's uncalled for! Why didn't they abuse the so-called husband too? He no follow? Well, Asian ladies sabi fight for man. No time.
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by alphaking(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
so all this chinko guys with their small thing they cheat . shaking my head see wat the world has turned to
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Smh................ So she shagged some woman's hubby and she gets battered like this?!

What is wrong with people for God's sake?!
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by priscaoge(f): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Jungle justice also exist in that country? undecided
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
This is totally barbaric. Fine, what she did was wrong, but doing this? It's uncalled for! Why didn't they abuse the so-called husband too? He no follow? Well, Asian ladies sabi fight for man. No time.
hey nothing is bad dre, y she did giv her toto to somone else husbnd, datz gud for her nd evry prostitute shuld be treated like diz. infact av witness one here b4, d woman stole #2000 nd she was striped off nd video
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
hey nothing is bad dre, y she did giv her toto to somone else husbnd, datz gud for her nd evry prostitute shuld be treated like diz. infact av witness one here b4, d woman stole #2000 nd she was striped off nd video
i'll catch you and humiliate you that way. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'll catch you and humiliate you that way. Let's see how it goes.
am nt a gal, nd if u do unclad me it wil just make all d galz Hot
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by KAYD007(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:

If Naija women will collaborate to mete out such sweet beating to their fellows who sleeps with their husbands, cheating will drastically reduce by 97.9 percent.

The ball dey una court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
KAYD007:

If Naija women will collaborate to mete out such sweet beating to their fellows who sleeps with their husbands, cheating will drastically reduce by 97.9 percent.

The ball dey una court.
and the men? If i find my husband cheating, and i decide to do that, i'll include my husband to it. So that it will be even. No be the man and the woman do am? Did she rape her husband?
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Liability(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
and the men? If i find my husband cheating, and i decide to do that, i'll include my husband to it. So that it will be even. No be the man and the woman do am? Did she rape her husband?
will you keep quiet!

People with experience dey talk, u sef dey talk.

Women are known to spare their husbands and deal with their fellow women when it comes to infidelity.

No matter what happen they will still stick to their husbands. Even you wey you dey talk na you go be the first to attack any lady with your husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Lmao! Well deserved! smiley
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:
will you keep quiet!

People with experience dey talk, u sef dey talk.

Women are known to spare their husbands and deal with their fellow women when it comes to infidelity.

No matter what happen they will still stick to their husbands. Even you wey you dey talk na you go be the first to attack any lady with your husband.
Shut up! I know who i am. And i won't fight a woman for sleeping with my husband. Because most husbands won't fight a man for sleeping with their wives, rather they would treat the woman like an outcast, and you see them men watching UEFA together, arguing over Liverpool and Arsenal.
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by suyamasta(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
WTF this is too much na! but she sef wetin cari her go d nack married man
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2014
'argument of the heart' thats a very stupid yet hilarious statement grin
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Mprex(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2014
missberrypop5:
Shut up! I know who i am. And i won't fight a woman for sleeping with my husband. Because most husbands won't fight a man for sleeping with their wives, rather they would treat the woman like an outcast, and you see them men watching UEFA together, arguing over Liverpool and Arsenal.
seconded sister. I really dont understand the sense behind this. Her husband slept with another lady. Instead of her to confront her cheating a.rse of a husband, she went to fight the other woman. To what end Does it stop the man from cheating on her again.

Some ladies are just too shallow for my liking. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by ewosk: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
undecided wetin person nor go see for Nairaland....
Well in life sh.it happens....whether or Not u think the actions of the Aggrieved woman is Right you are Right...
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
y did dy block those kondos nw
Re: Lady Beaten And Stripped Naked In Public For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) by Dondave11: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
jungle justice..

(1) (Reply)

Matters / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / Guys: What's Your Prerequisite Before Kissing A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.