Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. (3848 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by arresa: 4:07am On Oct 15, 2014

The Lagos State Government (LASG) has identified the provision of POWER as a key area to be addressed if it intends to sustain its growing mega city status. As such, the Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) administration through its 10 point development agenda has identified the development of an energy security strategy that supports the state’s economic development program.
LASG will establish the 'Lagos Energy Academy' in 2014 which will provide comprehensive technical training for young people in the power, public lighting and energy development. The training school will be located at the LSEB premises and the project objectives are as follows:

Project Objectives

To establish the Lagos Energy Academy and lighting assembly facility in Lagos to provide industry standard training for young citizens.

To establish, long term production and training partnership between EKO project, Lagos State Electricity Board and industry leaders to provide Industrial training for the technical college students and produce employable graduates.

To deliver medium and long term social and economic benefits to citizens and society in the state by improving local content inputs, building local capacity, improving energy efficiency and creating new jobs.

Very exciting to see very functional and productive state institutions branching out and creating sub institutions needed to educate and grow critical technical workforce and manpower to move the state forward.

Eko o ni baje o...

7 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2014

APC, I beg una give us a Buhari/Fashola 2015. I want weekly commissioning of finished Projects on a National Scale. Not the current "To...", "Will..." and other "Future Tenses" of the current Administration.

14 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by arresa: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:
APC, I beg una give us a Buhari/Fashola 2015!

I share your sentiments, but the way I see it, Fashola doesn't have to be the president or vice in any administration to be effective and relevant. I hope they do the needful sha..

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2014
arresa:
I share your sentiments, but the way I see it, Fashola doesn't have to be the president or vice in any administration to be effective and relevant.

Yes. But APC need a strong Ticket. PDP have unlimited Cash and Rigging Machinery. APC need a Landslide Victory, so that after PDP rigging Jonathan can head back to Bayelsa with a close defeat.

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

APC, I beg una give us a Buhari/Fashola 2015. I want weekly commissioning of finished Projects on a National Scale. Not the current "To...", "Will..." and other "Future Tenses" of the current Administration.

Why not Fashola/Buhari 2015?

5 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Why not Fashola/Buhari 2015?

That can be done, once PDP present a Sambo/Jonathan 2015. Do we have a Deal? Once it is done, APC will fulfill her part of the deal. Until then face front.

7 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by datguru: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Incase, let me do this
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by dridowu: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2014
Brighter Rewarding Future for Nigerians
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by ba7man(m): 5:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Anybody that compares Akpabio to Fashola is a ......#*@"*%

5 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Kayceo2010: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Buhari /Fashola? It's not possible in Nigeria cos of religion.. Muslim/Muslim, that means the islamisation don start.
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Rikidony(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2014
IF THIS SHI.T MAKE FRONT PAGE EH............angry angry
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Kayceo2010:
Buhari /Fashola? It's not possible in Nigeria cos of religion.. Muslim/Muslim, that means the islamisation don start.

Those campaigning against it strictly for the sake of religion, will never vote APC even if their depends on it. So trying to appease those folks will only make APC vulnerable.

And guess what? The same PDP religious fanatics will go to churches insinuating Jonathan is one of them and also go to people of other religions to beg them to vote for Jonathan. They are just hypocrites. Any true Christian will tell you "Love thy Neighbor as yourself" and "Follow peace with all men, without which, no one can see God" and "whatever you wish that men do unto you, do it so unto them".

To God be the glory!

4 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Rikidony(m): 6:14am On Oct 15, 2014
ba7man:
Anybody that compares Akpabio to Fashola is a ......#*@"*%
SHAAAARRRRAAAAPPPPundecided
WERE IS THE 4th MAINLAND BRIDGE
WERE IS THE LAGOS BLUE LINE
NEVER COMPARE A PROMISER WITH A DELIVERER
APSHIT DECIEVING NIGERIANS SINCE 1950

#GEJTILL2019 cool

7 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by 2cato: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2014
I can see fashola is the next best thing after fried yam or bread and butter.
To all the poster above me what or how many watts of electricity has fashola contributed the lagos people electricity consumption? Please dont come and post how fashola bought large tiger generators for state ministries or how fashola promise to increase the amount of electricity by 2096.
Aresa and egift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by omenka(m): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Another heartbreaking news for the Cankerworms and TANoids. Well done Mr Fashola. You continue to be a source of inspiration for most people, even those that hate you cannot but respect your exemplary leadership qualities.

#just ensure the people that died at the synagogue didn't die in vain.

5 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by BOAR: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Some people in PDP will commit suicide the day a Buhari / Fashola ticket comes to light.

3 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by ba7man(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Rikidony:

SHAAAARRRRAAAAPPPPundecided
WERE IS THE 4th MAINLAND BRIDGE
WERE IS THE LAGOS BLUE LINE
NEVER COMPARE A PROMISER WITH A DELIVERER
APSHIT DECIEVING NIGERIANS SINCE 1950

#GEJTILL2019 cool
Yeah, they delivered a handful of flyovers, one stadium, round-abouts and roads ((Things you obviously never experienced till Akapbio) with the highest State allocation in Nigeria and you feel its the next best thing to yam and eggs

I don't blame you sha, its your level of exposure that's affected your thinking.

Btw, why did you start your post with that "SHARAAP..." ?? Makes you appear like like a juvenile, raving, slobbering lunatic, stop it.......for your own good.

7 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Aspireahead(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

Buhari till he dies will never posses the kind of Fasholas vision. APC should field Fashola/Buhari
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by ba7man(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2014
2cato:
I can see fashola is the next best thing after fried yam or bread and butter.
To all the poster above me what or how many watts of electricity has fashola contributed the lagos people electricity consumption? Please dont come and post how fashola bought large tiger generators for state ministries or how fashola promise to increase the amount of electricity by 2096.
Aresa and egift.
Fashola is building a foundation. Trainning people that will service the Electricity generation of the state and providing employment at the same time.......................................rather than relying on the half baked engineers and Nepa left overs.

All those power stations being built will be run aground eventually if you don't train your staff.

4 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by 2cato: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2014
ba7man:
Fashola is building a foundation. Trainning people that will service the Electricity generation of the state and providing employment at the same time.......................................rather than relying on the half baked engineers and Nepa left overs.

All those power stations being built will be run aground eventually if you don't train your staff.

i will advice you to go and ask for a refund of ur school fees for not knowing how to answer simple kwestion.
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2014
Aspireahead:
APC should field Fashola/Buhari
Put up Sambo/Jonathan and I will grant your wish - Do we have a Deal?

Aspireahead:
Buhari till he dies will never posses the kind of Fasholas vision.
Buhari have proven he has foresight throught his life:
- When he was in the Army he defeated the equivalent of Boko Haram. Till date nobody even have the courage to be associated with the name.
- As head of NNPC, he merged Petroleum Resources and National Oil Corporation to form the NNPC you know today. Under his leadership he built 2 (Warri and Kaduna Refineries) of Nigeria's current 4 refineries (PDP could not build on in 15yrs). Built 20 oil depots across Nigeria.
- As Head of State for 20 months, did a lot paid off all Nigeria's Dept. Refused taking IMF loans that was being offered. Reduced Inflation from 23% to 3.21% within 20months.
- As Head of PTDF, he was was rolling out projects in all sectors (it was called an alternate at some point). Jonathan copied it for SURE-P (you that it is a failure).

Finally, one thing that remains through is that Buhari set a very high standards and also allow those working with him the freedom to their job.

3 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2014
APC foot soldiers with their silly propaganda...How does Commissioning of an energy Academy by a Governor whose most promises never see the light of the day qualify him to run as President or Vice President of Nigeria. I wont be surprise if Fashola runs into the Market n-aked and these set of clowns come out screaming "Buhari/Fashola for President/Vice President" because of that.
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Tenim47(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Na bkos of dis1 una wake me?
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

- When he was in the Army he defeated the equivalent of Boko Haram. Till date nobody even have the courage to be associated with the name.
- As head of NNPC, he merged Petroleum Resources and National Oil Corporation to form the NNPC you know today. Under his leadership he built 2 (Warri and Kaduna Refineries) of Nigeria's current 4 refineries (PDP could not build on in 15yrs). Built 20 oil depots across Nigeria.
- As Head of State for 20 months, did a lot paid off all Nigeria's Dept. Refused taking IMF loans that was being offered. Reduced Inflation from 23% to 3.21% within 20months.
- As Head of PTDF, he was was rolling out projects in all sectors (it was called an alternate at some point). Jonathan copied it for SURE-P (you that it is a failure).

Finally, one thing that remains through is that Buhari set a very high standards and also allow those working with him the freedom to their job.

I see a group of APC members whose only hope to steal from the Nation's purse is hanging on Buhari bringing 12Million votes from the NW and NE. These set of employed APC ants whose stock in trade is to come online and paint Buhari a known dictator, coup plotter, clannish ex general, Voodoo economist, 18th century leader and a well known Boko Haram Don as angel Gabriel live,eat,sleep,dream and wake on Nairaland
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by ba7man(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
2cato:
i will advice you to go and ask for a refund of ur school fees for not knowing how to answer simple kwestion.
You don't deserve an answer, you're simply a PDP Android that is programmed to hate on Fashola.

Now get off my mentions with your disease ridden self.

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Aspireahead(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

should i begin to mention his human right abuses and the money he allegedly stole? And please when you begin to compare something with PDP, i begin to have a feeling there is nothing to talk about.
Give us a Fash presidency and see Nigeria transformed. Btw. Why wont GMB just forget about the presidency and lend his support to Fash? The guy looks like a desperate mofo
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by egift(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2014

Aspireahead:

should i begin to mention his human right abuses and the money he allegedly stole? And please when you begin to compare something with PDP, i begin to have a feeling there is nothing to talk about.
Give us a Fash presidency and see Nigeria transformed. Btw. Why wont GMB just forget about the presidency and lend his support to Fash? The guy looks like a desperate mofo

Within that time Jerry Rawlings was Leading Ghana and executed all the corrupt politicians he can find, but Buhari merely imprisoned. If you are not into illegal business you don't have to worry. Now that this is a Democracy, you will have the opportunity to hire a lawyer. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Aspireahead(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2014
egift:

Within that time Jerry Rawlings was Leading Ghana and executed all the corrupt politicians he can find, but Buhari merely imprisoned. If you are not into illegal business you don't have to worry. Now that this is a Democracy, you will have the opportunity to hire a lawyer. grin grin grin
i am talking about journalist here sir, journalist whose only offence was critising his government. That man has had 3 attempts at the presidency, let him keep pride and greed aside and support Fashola who enjoys more support from the youth. What do you even have against Fash?
Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by DONLEKAN: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2014
Ozin:

I see a group of APC members whose only hope to steal from the Nation's purse is hanging on Buhari bringing 12Million votes from the NW and NE. These set of employed APC ants whose stock in trade is to come online and paint Buhari a known dictator, coup plotter, clannish ex general, Voodoo economist, 18th century leader and a well known Boko Haram Don as angel Gabriel live,eat,sleep,dream and wake on Nairaland

Jonathan is a dictator too. He ordered the milatary to molest innocent Nigeria during subsidy removal protest in January of 2012. Why are you saTANist so stupid. In 2015, Jonathan is a bad product that canoot be marketed to Nigerians. He reeks of corruption. State managed corruption. Cost of petroleum subsidy jumped from 300billion Naira to 2.7Trillion Naira.

3 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by DONLEKAN: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Aspireahead:

i am talking about journalist here sir, journalist whose only offence was critising his government. That man has had 3 attempts at the presidency, let him keep pride and greed aside and support Fashola who enjoys more support from the youth. What do you even have against Fash?

Tell jonathan to support Sambo in 2015. Deal?.

2 Likes

Re: GOV. Fashola Commissions Lagos Energy Academy, Inducts Students. PICS.. by Aspireahead(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2014
DONLEKAN:

Tell jonathan to support Sambo in 2015. Deal?.
what does that mean? Who is talking about the poster boy for corruption? The first and most imprtand thing now is to remove jonathan and replace him with a visionary leader...how visionary is Sambo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram:Baga Massacre Has Vindicated Us—nigerian Military / Accident Along Asaba-agbor Road Involving Students ( Very Graphic) / Something More Dangerous Than Boko Haram Now In Nigeria (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.