Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? (858 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Sermwell(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2014
I dreamt lastnite that I became a very pretty damsel. I was just standing in front of my hostel wondering what to do next before I finally woke up!!!...in real life situation, if you become the opposite sex for atleast one week, how will you live your life?
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by DaWorshiper(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmm.. Boys go suffer!

1 Like

Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Sermwell(m): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Hmmm.. Boys go suffer!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by chimerase2: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2014
I go be keziah(giver) becos freely have I received and freely shall I give cool
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Dbestmax(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2014
I'b A million Naira richer grin grin grin ....Like ....if u know wat I mean... wink
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by sixthman(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2014
coolI will try and see if it is possible to remain a virgin
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Sermwell(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2014
chimerase2:
I go be keziah(giver) becos freely have I received and freely shall I give cool
Haba bros! But you now blame the ladies for being keziahs cheesy
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by chimerase2: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Sermwell:

Haba bros! But you now blame the ladies for being keziahs cheesy
y will I blame dem undecided
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by debayun(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2014
I will go to girl's hostel cheesy and yeah an gonna be richer cos am going to be hot and fine
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Raymysterio(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Abeg ooo... I like my sex ooo!!!
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by farano(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2014
Female till kingdom come
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by shamota: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2014
I pray not to menstrate during the one week o

3 Likes

Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by iceberylin(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2014
ŐP ŤĤĨŚ ŶŐÚŔ ĎŔĔÁM ŤĤŐ undecided
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by izsmike: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2014
i will try and hook up with lesbains.... hooking up with a guy will still look gayish to me
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2014
I will 4uk till stupor
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2014
runs girl things
Re: If You Become The Opposite Sex For 1 Week, What Will You Do?? by philantoxx(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
God 4bid oo..y u go tink dat kind tin sef@OP

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Facts About Valentine’s Day / Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.