Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams (38966 Views)

Kaduna University Suspends John Danfulani, Lecturer Over Facebook ‘hate Speech’ / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Covenant University Suspends Over 500 Students Few Days To Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ladystewie:
you are very right
but in the student handbook, the punishment for having several piercings and sim enabled tabs
is not suspension- but letter of warning
you should have stated this earlier. you made the thing look as if they are committed the offence before.
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by princebergz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
rattlesnake:
u will kill urself on oyedepo matter for.nothing

Who send u?
Are the parents complaining?

Are u the one who sent them to school?

If Ur shild pierces her n1pples...will u like it

Discipline is key that is why naija is used as dustbin cos we have no standard

undecided

myopic idio*t... are those doing the disciplining themselves disciplined? Even the human race sef was given another chance.
discipline my foot
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by olin88: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
rattlesnake:
u will kill urself on oyedepo matter for.nothing

Who send u?
Are the parents complaining?

Are u the one who sent them to school?

If Ur shild pierces her n1pples...will u like it

Discipline is key that is why naija is used as dustbin cos we have no standard

undecided
discipline ko lineplicidis nee, u go fear na
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by heskay101: 5:44am On Oct 17, 2014
What kind of email system or software do banks in Nigeria use to send email marketing to their customers
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by ekwemzy2014(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2014
I think madonna uni is worsed Dan dis.....a final year student was expelled a day b4 his last paper[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by Deehvahrzz(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
sapien:
Yes. Covenant University is the type of University I admire; a morally sound institution.

Why should a student pierce her ear in two to three places? Is she a commercial sex worker?

It's high time our Public Universities started suspending those high class prostitutes in our institutions of higher learning. For example, my school- Uniport. The high rate of "Aristocracy" over here is alarming!
By ur lordship's standard, any girl with double earring is a commercial sex worker abi? What is wrong with d people of Dis world? Your standard for judging is very funny. Guess what, your standard isn't God's. So ladies who don't ve piercing are the good ones yeah? A lady can have a hundred piercing if she so wishes. Calm ur balls bro. Nowadays earrings aren't a judge of who's a LovePeddler or not. I ve two piercings and I ain't no LovePeddler.
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by Deehvahrzz(f): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
mrryon:

Webometrics named it the 2nd best, Repositories named it the best, but Webometrics is the internationally acknowledged rating system for Universities. My brother, You would agree with me that a corporately dressed gentle man almost always makes a better impression than a Fresh guy in shirt, chains and nike shoes. You should try it, its Fun. Last question, Would you rather see your son in shirt and jeans with chains all over and tatoos everywhere, or in a Three piece suit? I rest my case
I wonder if your knowledge of public school surpass Africa Magic and d likes of it. So u see every public school student in tattoos and chains all over? Get over yourself dear. Public universities allow students find their selves. You can experiment no doubt, but by d time u r graduating, you are graduating with a new knowledge of ursrlf. And corruption is a vice which is not just for public university students. D church is a bedrock of corruption. Mind u I am a christian. My Lil sis goes to a private uni only cuz we don't want her to be slowed down. Which is not a fault of d schools but d government. Let's be factual here If u r in d university and you are thought not old or matured enough to make desicions for your self, can't use mobile phones that even a secondary school student with focus can handle and balance, can't keep friendship with the opposite sex, needs to notify the school before getting into a relationship, can't make use of your time well except ur school plans ur day, how den can you function well in a normal society? Have all your school rules made you a better person? Your school mates? Are they morally upright because of these rules? Have Nigeria become a better place? Y'all need to get ur head out of your bottom and be factual. We understand that you ve to go to private universities for one reason or the other. Don't compare your school to public universities. Don't even think about it.
Forever Prepping OAU Economics department. Of d greatest GBA GBA.
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by Deehvahrzz(f): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
jbubba:
the same reasons why CU is no 1 is why the persons were suspended,facts don't lie, CU is no 2 in the country and getting better. Thank you for giving us an insight from someone in the school, at OAU then people were suspended for cult activities,exam malpractice and told to come back 2-3 years after. Which one do you prefer all of you complaining?
People suspended in Oau for cult activities should be Like some 12 years ago. Dat is number 1. Oau has no cultist. Don't say things u don't know. And if u r suspended for anything in Oau and u r called back, den u were suspended unjustly. And ur been called back is as a result of a vibrant student orientation which let's you know u ve a right and can demand for justice. Even the laws of a nation recognizes the right for an individual to make decisions for their selves. So ermmmmm next time u r commenting, get your facts right. Am glad to be of service. And yeah, u r very much welcome. grin grin
Re: Covenant University Suspends Students 3 Weeks To Exams by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Every institution have their laid down rules and regulations which they know about so why break it, moreover you weren't forced to school there, if you cope with their rules then leave , any firm that can't uphold its rules will hit the rocks in no time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / White SA School Kids Brawl In Viral Video, Boy Suspended (PICS) / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.