Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr (2852 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG / Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by abu12: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
alhaji adamu is just PDP chairman no biggie PDP is an igbo man idea since 1999 is not hausa man idea that is the different

No northern, no PDP
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
so why does it border gambari and their slaves who igbos choose to vote 4?
oboy. I Don even tired for your matter sef. dem wan buy okpa.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2014
abu12:

No northern, no PDP
LAIR northerners cannot leave PDP even with boko haram ravaging NE states they still hold up to igbo invented PDP. Why didn't they join the moving train call APC with atiku and buhari,the middlebelt are core PDP states till 2moro...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by backtosender: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2014
WIZGUY69:

oboy. I Don even tired for your matter sef. dem wan buy okpa.
grin
u wan chop okpa grin
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by WIZGUY69(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2014
backtosender:
u wan chop okpa grin
yes now.
no be you de sell am?
peter obi. jnr.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Plshavmercyamen: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Lol... APGA wu party Ojukwu. APGA wu party Ndi Igbo. Political Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by valmunich(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2014
grin grin grin

I wonder what he's ranting for

Its just a game of interest cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by JEITO: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2014
"What is wrong if a man that used to wear agbada, decided that he now wants to start wearing suit"..Gov Ohakim speaking on his defection to PDP from PPA

These youths should go and take chill pills! Peter Obi has chosen the better path angry
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by obijam(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=WIZGUY69 post=27158395] lipsrsealed[b]Ojukwu jnr.
you don't need to tell me.
Betrayal runs in IBO's blood.
all be a cause of money.
and the worst part is that they won't have anything to show for it.[/b]
Don't hate d player,hate d game.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Truth is APGA is the only regional party existing in the country now. All the other regional parties(AD n APP) have metamorphised(check spelling) into a national party(APC). The only election victory APGA can win are just zonal(SE) elections. Thats the reason most of their party members keep defecting after winning "sympathetically" with the party's ticket. APGA only sells in the SE, I even know that most of her party exco members from other zones will vote either PDP/APC in any election knowing fully well that any candidate contesting for any election in their zone under APGA stands a zero chance of winning. They (party exco members 4rm other zones) are just there for the subventions they get from INEC nothing else. When finally an Igbo person becomes the president, it cant never be under APGA! You can quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Cuche: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
click2cbn:
When finally an Igbo person becomes the president, it cant never be under APGA! You can quote me anywhere

Igbo person becoming President and that will be who
I hope you didn't buy that crap that was sold as his reason for defecting
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cuche:

Igbo person becoming President and that will be who
I hope you didn't buy that crap that was sold as his reason for defecting
And did you see me mention any name as the Igbo person that will become president? I resemble Nostradamus to know who the person will be?
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Cuche: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
click2cbn:
And did you see me mention any name as the Igbo person that will become president? I resemble Nostradamus to know who the person will be?
Alright, your post gave rooms for insinuations. Personal interest and selling out is bane of any Igbo presidential ambition, the best we can aim for if things continue as they are is a VP
Re: Peter Obi Is A Saboteur, He Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jnr by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
Cuche:

Alright, your post gave rooms for insinuations. Personal interest and selling out is bane of any Igbo presidential ambition, the best we can aim for if things continue as they are is a VP
what i said is that whenever an Igbo man becomes a president of this country be it in 2031, it can never be under a regional/zonal party like APGA. APGA is only "selleable" in d SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Massive Crowd That Turned Up For GMB As He Kicks Off Campaign In P/H / photo of sule lamido,kwankwaso,ganduje and shekaru, when they were boys / Funny Photos Of Nigerian Police Officers Sleeping On Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.