Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (918 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by moemoni(f): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Am a girl of 21 and a guy of 32 is asking me out he is not married though,is he too old for me to date cos I like him
Re: Advice Needed by pickabeau1: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2014
moemoni:
Am a girl of 21 and a guy of 32 is asking me out he is not married though,is he too old for me to date cos I like him

11y gap

what do u do
Re: Advice Needed by iceberylin(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Seriously u look like ur 31 undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Is it that you don't know what you want or you are pretending not to know
And is that why you opened a new account
Re: Advice Needed by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Seriously u look like ur 31 undecided
No...

She looks 19.

Abi u don dey drink againgrin
Re: Advice Needed by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Tallesty1:
No...

She looks 19.

Abi u don dey drink againgrin
Rest o grin
Re: Advice Needed by Missmossy(f): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Its your choice to make,i must say. For me its a big no,5 years difference is the maximum one for me. If its okay with you,then go ahead. Whatever rocks your boat!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Age's jez numbers. If u both love each other,then why not?
Re: Advice Needed by adebayour26: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2014
At 21, u should know what you want.

Anyway, FOLLOW YOUR HEART, BUT TAKE YOUR BRAIN ALONG
Re: Advice Needed by chimerase2: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Judging from the pix the man of God saw in ua dp
U look 11 years for ma eyes undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Liability(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
my dear go for him. I have seen cases where the man is 35 and the lady is 20. And they married each other and lived with happiness.

The thing is, men these days believe that the younger the better, and that the women will not old quick, instead they will old together. I believe he falls under that category.

I speak as a wonderful lady that i am, please make sure you respect him, treat him right, try your possible best not to do things he doesnt like you will know, i know you are, when married avoid all closeness with boys and guys, keep company with married women that are married and matured for advise, counselling, i mean good married women.

Lastly avoid gossips, e.g. ''mama esther talk say mama mary see mama junior when she do....''. Avoid women that do these kind of things. Most men dont like it at all.

With all these and even more, i can bet with my life that these man will be the best thing to you, you will be his closest friend, he will provide for you, give you money, get lovely clothes for you, be a brother and a husband to you.

Please please and please, never take all his good treatment for granted. Forget all these wizzy lifestyle, once married concentrate on your family and yourself. Be a better woman and never no matter what look outside for another man or sex.

Goodluck.

Chaiiiii......i never advise like this for nairaland before ooo. Well you are lucky lady i dont do these kind of advise. Go in peace!
Re: Advice Needed by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2014
*sneezes*

Li
Lie
Liability!

Etshewwnnnn
grin grin

Good One Up There Ma Brother.
Re: Advice Needed by Liability(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2014
MizMyColi:
*sneezes*

Li
Lie
Liability!

Etshewwnnnn
grin grin

Good One Up There Ma Brother.
hehehehe.....mizmycoli...am a woman like you ooo. Check my pix below. tongue

Re: Advice Needed by MizMyColi(f): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Liar Liarrrrrr

Boooooooo

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2014
moemoni:
..like is nt enough to get into a relationship, if u love him den 11yrs shouldn't be a barrier depending on how he treats you. If he respects you, den go 4it and b happy.
Re: Advice Needed by ronald4lif(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Nothing wrong with the age gap, absolutely nothing.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:
datz nt ur pix, stop posting watz nt urz nd dat frog head pix
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2014
moemoni:
plz dnt date him, #reason#, hez 32 nd for a man to wait til 32 he must av married b4 nd maybe he didn't had kidz through his wife so he file divorce nd luking for a young gal to marry, wel i once heard frm so adult dat say dat guyz nwadayz suppose to be marrying young galz coz dre body provide kid quick.
Re: Advice Needed by major466(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Well it depends on what you define as old. Personally I don't see it a problem as long as you are ready for the friendship.
Re: Advice Needed by Macelliot(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2014
moemoni:
You created ur account just to deceive the gullible.....
Attention seeker!

(1) (Reply)

/ 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread) / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.