Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigeria's Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon. (2136 Views)

Buhari To Pro-biafra Agitators: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Biafra Day Celebration And Its Implications To Nigeria's Unity / Tinubu - Jonathan’s Aides Threatening Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon. by IGBOSON1: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2014
T8ksy:

I don't need to read any article, jo as it's obvious that you mischevious ibos needed to be taught a lesson.

You guys were totally vanquished. deal with it.

^^^One can't seem to hold you down to any position......you not only speak from both sides of your xenophobic hateful mouth; but from your arsse as well!

So the thrust of your argument is that Yorubas like Awo, Adekunle and Obasanjo joined up with the Hausa/Fulani to fight for 'one Nigeria' only when the Biafrans decided to take the fight to the enemy.....an enemy who were comfortably welcomed to and settled in Yorubaland; the same Yorubaland were they planned strategies and launched attacks from!
Re: Nigeria's Unity, Not Negotiable - Gowon. by T8ksy(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^One can't seem to hold you down to any position......you not only speak from both sides of your xenophobic hateful mouth; but from your arsse as well!

So the thrust of your argument is that Yorubas like Awo, Adekunle and Obasanjo joined up with the Hausa/Fulani to fight for 'one Nigeria' only when the Biafrans decided to take the fight to the enemy.....an enemy who were comfortably welcomed to and settled in Yorubaland; the same Yorubaland were they planned strategies and launched attacks from!

If i call you "Ode" now, am certain you will take it personal. Yet you keep sounding like my 10 year old niece.

Which enemy was "comfortably welcomed and settled in yorubaland"? I hope you are not referring to the nigerian soldiers stationed in ikeja, ibadan and abeokuta who were predominately, northerners?

Oh, so you want to fight your enemy on my land? why didn't you take the war to the north where your enemy resides? why yorubaland?

Ojukwu dropped more bombs in Lagos than he did in kano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's WASSC Statement Of Result Released / Buhari, Will Be Disqualified, Action & Reactions Will Lead To NO ELECTION / Photo Proof: Inec Result Sheet For Ekiti, Sokoto,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.