Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love (11414 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:16am On Oct 16, 2014
killzone:
But Op does true love even sef love exist these days
NOº°˚ ˚°ºO , ΐ̲̅t only occur.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Boland(m): 4:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice... To those saying that Love doesn't exist, I guess what one hasn't experienced, it's normal for the person to believe it doesn't exist... I believe Love do exist because I've experienced it before....
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by fightforchange1(f): 4:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Excellent read.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by pyyxxaro: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Am in love with Aunty Patience Jonathan , Plz love doctor advice me cry
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by cynhamscakes(f): 4:42am On Oct 16, 2014
The feeling of being in love is great feeling but sadly it no longer has any value as it been bastardized to mean nothing.

A 23years old girl married to her grand father's age mate simply cos of money will scream "this is true love", "i love him".
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by abdurrazaq1995: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Love love love add me whatspp 080146841688 Let make love bbm 32E9044B
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by persius555(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2014
op, go and get a job or get an additonal job if u have one already.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by ElekeNtioba: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2014
The Eleventh Experience:

* When he pulls a Chris Brown on you but you still have that Rihanna-like feelings for him.

OR

* When she deploys her sister to Solange you but you lick your wounds faster than Jay-Z and pretend its nothing.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by bunmioguns(m): 5:29am On Oct 16, 2014
We talking money here you talking bullshit
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2014
ANY ACT taken against God's standards and precepts can never be real even if it seems real. if the sight of a lady provokes fornicating and adultery thoughts in a man, he becomes possessed by it until such thoughts are pacified or satisfied. -that's lust/infatuation.
We all need companionship quite alright but we need more of self control to define the relationship and set boundaries in order to avoid this fragile heart being shattered when it 'fall in love' instead of 'rising in it'?,
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Rapsainot(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice write up MizMyColi.... I read all but the grammar too much undecided

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by kilokeys(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2014
no funds, no fun
no finance, no romance.

love is a choice.. choose wisely
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

"How do I know when I'm really in love?"
"What does it mean to be in love?" "I think I'm in love, but then I have doubts. If I have doubts, does that mean I'm not in love?" "I feel in love, but why is this sometimes so hard?" "I feel in love, but I've felt this way before and it didn't work out. How do I know?

Such a big question! And we all wish there was an easy answer -- a formula we could follow to determine if we are in love.
I don't exactly have a formula for you, but I do have a list of things to watch for that may be of help to you. Before I get into what determines whether
or not you are in love, let's differentiate between being in love and being infatuated.

[size=14pt]Infatuation[/size]

Being infatuated comes from a completely different place within than being in love. Being infatuated comes from the same place as other addictions -- from the ego-wounded self. The ego-wounded self is
needy and empty within, and wants to get filled externally by another through sex, attention and approval. When infatuated, you experience the kind of euphoria that you might experience with a recreational drug. There is an intensity of sexual lust
and a sense of urgency to be with the other person.
Unless love enters the experience, it is short-lived.
You are in your wounded self, feeling needy and empty, when you are rejecting and abandoning yourself -- looking for another to care for you. Your self-rejection/self-abandonment is what
creates the inner neediness and emptiness that leads to the urgency -- and sometimes desperation -- of infatuation.

[size=14pt]In Love[/size]

1. You are operating as a loving adult, not as your ego-wounded self.

Being in love comes from a full, secure, inwardly connected place within -- a loving, adult place. In order to feel full, secure and inwardly connected, you need to be taking responsibility for your own feelings rather than rejecting and abandoning yourself. You cannot truly love another when you don't accept and
love yourself. Not loving yourself leads to neediness rather than security, which then leads to infatuation, not love. If your sense of security is dependent on the other person, then you are in need rather than in love.

2. You see, value and deeply connect with the essence of the other person.

Being in love is about deeply valuing and connecting with who the other person really is -- not just how they look or what they do for you. In order to see, value and connect with the true essence of another,
you need to be able to see, value and connect with your own true essence. In order for you to do this, you will have had to do your own inner work to learn to love and value your own true self.

3. Your physical attraction to them is more than skin deep.

Sexual chemistry is a mysterious thing. While it may start based on how a person looks or from your feelings of lust for the person, over time it evolves into a deeper valuing of who the person is and a desire to share your love with them in a loving
and passionate physical way. You love to be next to them. Their energy feels great to you, as does their touch. Making love with your beloved is not just a satisfying physical experience. It is also a deeply
satisfying emotional and spiritual experience.

4. You receive deep joy in giving to your beloved.

You have allowed your beloved to matter to you, so your beloved's happiness is important to you. Rather than feeling put upon when your partner needs something from you, you receive joy in being able to
give to and support your partner in many ways. You receive joy from their joy and pain from their pain, while not making them responsible for your pain and joy. You are empathic and compassionate with
them without losing your sense of self. You deeply desire to support both your own highest good and your partner's highest good. You want the very best for both of you.

5. Along with the physical spark, connection and flow, there is an emotional spark, connection and flow.

You love spending time with your beloved, just being together, talking and sharing yourselves with each other. Conversation flows easily between you, and you are also very comfortable being silent with each other. There is a warm flow of energy between you even when you are doing different things in the same
room. You can feel connected with each other even from a distance.

6. You are committed to working through conflict in loving ways.

Rather than seeing conflict as a deal-breaker or as something to be avoided, you see conflict as an opportunity to learn and grow together. Rather than fearing losing yourself in a conflict -- or feeling
that you have to be right and win -- you feel open and curious to learning about your beloved's way of seeing things. You feel a deep commitment to working through the hard times. You have no
desire to give up on the relationship.

7. You laugh and have fun with each other.

You and your beloved enjoy playing together. Laughter flows easily between you. At times, you find each other fun and funny. You appreciate your beloved's sense of humor and you feel on the same
page regarding what tickles you.

8. You feel safe to share your deepest self with your beloved.

You are not walking on eggshells, trying to avoid your partner's judgment. You know you can mess up without losing your partner's love and caring. You feel safe to share your fears and hurts with
your partner -- even when they are about your partner -- and you are empathically and compassionately available to be there for your partner's fears and hurts, even when they are about you. You feel accepting of your beloved's challenges.
Opening to each other on ever-deeper levels creates a deep level of physical and emotional intimacy.

9. You don't expect to be on cloud nine all the time.

You know you love your partner, even when you don't feel "in love." In fact, you don't expect to feel in love all the time. You know that in loving relationships, you move close and then move away, and then move close and then away, like the
tide. You accept that this is the natural rhythm of a loving relationship and don't doubt your love during the more distant times.

10. You don't keep thinking that there is someone better out there.

Because you feel a deep soul connection with your partner, you have no desire to wander. You know that while there may be many wonderful people out there, this is the person you want to be with. This is
the person you want to journey with toward learning to love yourself and love him or her on ever-deeper levels.

If you have other ideas of what lets you know you are in love. I'd love to see them.

[url=m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3057453]Source[/url]

I think you have to pay me,in other to have the patience to read this movie script.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by TeamSimple(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2014
11. I start finking of when we gonna have sex.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by emmy02(m): 5:44am On Oct 16, 2014
Nice one
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:
The magnitude of the word "Love" is not crystallized in its definition nor in analysis.
I have always opined that love just like happiness doesn't exist so to speak.
Perhaps I should say they do not exist in the form that we see it.

Humans do not have the capacity to love. We only exercise responsibility.
A responsibility to children, to wife, to friends, to family etc
This is because given certain circumstances, love will fail and at that point we usually question if such person truly loved us.
It is a delusion and an illusion.
The only love that exist is in the account of the Bible and which is of God towards man. This is my personal opinion.

As in happiness too. Happiness doesn't exist so to speak.
This is because happiness is a temporary state and there is no such thing as being happy the way humans see it.
People believe you can stay happy but I believe we can be happy for moments and then we fall back to some other states.

Don't really know how to explain sha but I do not buy all those lines above from the OP.
Stop deceiving yourself folks.
We can only exercise love as a responsibility.

you know, I do agree with you.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by musiwa95: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E54EzAddaX8

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

(Be lifted up)
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna, hosanna
Oh hosanna in the highest

Sing hosanna in the high, in the highest
Thank You Lord
Let the King be lifted lifted hosanna

Be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher

Jesus, You be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher
Jesus, You be lifted higher
Higher higher
Higher, higher

Higher, be lifted higher
Jesus, be lifted higher
Higher, be lifted higher
King be lifted up hosanna

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by itstpia1: 5:48am On Oct 16, 2014
make i park here until the op arrives.

i don dey wait am since.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2014
musiwa95:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna in the highest

(Be lifted up)
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna, hosanna
Oh hosanna in the highest

Sing hosanna in the high, in the highest
Thank You Lord
Let the King be lifted lifted hosanna

Be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher

Jesus, You be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher
Higher higher
Higher, higher

Higher, be lifted higher
Jesus, be lifted higher
Higher, be lifted higher
King be lifted up hosanna

Hosanna in the highest

grin grin grin grin are you feeling high in love or.....
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Lovexme(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Loving ain't the same with a Nigga like me. #NoLove.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by kzokul(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't need any signal to know dat am in love.... if am in love,am in love....if am not in love,am not in love......
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Calebosko(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2014
august alstiner ft nicky minaj-no love,on my mind,sing with me 123 we can part,we can sex, but dont cum luking for lov,no lov,no lov,no lov,no lov 9tyms
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Kunleskey(m): 6:03am On Oct 16, 2014
Falling in love with jesus was the best,i av ever done..
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by QMark: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2014
Now I can confirm that I'm in love......with my wife of over 10years.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by HirstMOG(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:
The magnitude of the word "Love" is not crystallized in its definition nor in analysis.

This is because given certain circumstances, love will fail and at that point we usually question if such person truly loved us.
The only love that exist is in the account of the Bible and which is of God towards man. This is my personal opinion.

This is because happiness is a temporary state and there is no such thing as being happy the way humans see it.
People believe you can stay happy but I believe we can be happy for moments and then we fall back to some other states.

Don't really know how to explain sha but I do not buy all those lines above from the OP.

You are aint far from the truth cos of my experience of late. Sorry I have to say most females these days, they will only pretend to love you when they picture that something is coming from you. The girl I met last month gave me a clearer picture of this, she calls me all kinds of sweet names but, do you know what she saved my name with? Diamon, cos we met at Diamond Bank and the last "grin" is even missing but there is horneypie on her phone which she claimed is one of her admirers. It's well jooor!!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2014
wait, in this day and age, does love still exist?; I mean true love. Love is now an illusion.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by damlet(m): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Good one
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:

I wish i could give you 100 likes, this was the same thing i told a friend of mine last night. Love is just a Utopian ideology and illusion. Thumbs up sir
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by thiefnubu(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2014
undecidedI know I love her when I have bleeped her 7 times....and I still want to continue bleeping her embarassed embarassed

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Ladycloud(f): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2014
wah u said is true dahz for those in love shaaaa.....bt Love is a heck of a burden to me ryt now!
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2014
love is an emotional madness that clouds ones sense of reasoning and judgement
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Temptee101(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2014
That thing called LOVE do not ,i repeat do not exist in dis part of the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Family Eat Together With Housemaid / When Is A Brideprice Or Dowry Too "expensive" / Disadvantages Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.