Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love (11416 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by spanzed(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2014
People say been in love is a great feeling...but I think finding a toilet to poo when you have diarrhea is better....
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by danbdavid: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2014
D paralysis and d lame in church nobdy love dem wen v u seen a pastor of a chrch marry paralyz woman or chrch members mari blind person
We all are infatuations 4get LOVE no eixst
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by musiwa95: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E54EzAddaX8

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna
Hosanna in the highest

(Be lifted up)
Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up hosanna, hosanna
Oh hosanna in the highest

Sing hosanna in the high, in the highest
Thank You Lord
Let the King be lifted lifted hosanna

Be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher

Jesus, You be lifted higher, higher
Be lifted higher
Jesus, You be lifted higher
Higher higher
Higher, higher

Higher, be lifted higher
Jesus, be lifted higher
Higher, be lifted higher
King be lifted up hosanna

Hosanna in the highest
Let our King be lifted up
Let our King be lifted up
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by golddeejay(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Blitz4real:
Love don't live here
it doesnt even visit
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice distinctions. They are in fact true. i know when a guy is infatuated with me. I think Love is a deep word and its a pity its been bastardized to mean nothing these days. Lust is now Love .
Yeah. Infatuation is misinterpreted for love. Imagine a girl meeting a guy and on the fourth day,they start telling each other 'I love you'. As if they are hormone controlled teenagers. 'Love' as a word has really been abused.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by sexylogan(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

#Believe

True love is extremely scarce these days

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2014
Understanding a partner comes before love.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by ibrews: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2014
Blitz4real:
Love don't live here
and it don't even visit!
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by smudge2079(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2014
If these are really d criteria, then I guess av neva been in luv. SMH!
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by priscaoge(f): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2014
I de look with corner eye grin

Come I think say I see this thread 4 FP shocked shocked shocked
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Temptee101(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2014
HirstMOG:

You are aint far from the truth cos of my experience of late. Sorry I have to say most females these days, they will only pretend to love you when they picture that something is coming from you. The girl I met last month gave me a clearer picture of this, she calls me all kinds of sweet names but, do you know what she saved my name with? Diamon, cos we met at Diamond Bank and the last "grin" is even missing but there is horneypie on her phone which she claimed is one of her admirers. It's well jooor!!
I guess u didnt make the first eleven team angry. Loving a naija gal is like surrendering ur soul to the devil
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by san316(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2014
abeg joor. love ni love ke.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by dagentility(f): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Oh! I'm not even in love
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Decapo: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2014
kzokul:
I don't need any signal to know dat am in love.... if am in love,am in love....if am not in love,am not in love......
Na fight?
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2014
And one person comes to mind - the OP.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by echobee(f): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
AirborneLacer:
And one person comes to mind - the OP.
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Luv,hmmmmmmmm! Na serious matter oooooo. sad
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2014
valmunich:
Me likey! smiley

But it has been more of infatuation lately sad

Yeah... Sort of...Im giving that to absence of time to build the real thing,...
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by kzokul(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Decapo:

Na fight?
Lolz.... no b fyt na but I no need person 2 tell me weda I dey in love or not...abi na person dey tell u ni?
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by ekeneidiagbor: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2014
look at what is happening ere.... People having different perception and conception of wat love is.... Little wonder y relationship breakdown is on the rise. If love becomes an object of philosophy, where people have different paradigms..... Then we shouldn't be suprised at d heartbreaks, frustration nd dissapointments in our dealings with people
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Haywhymido(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
HirstMOG:

You are aint far from the truth cos of my experience of late. Sorry I have to say most females these days, they will only pretend to love you when they picture that something is coming from you. The girl I met last month gave me a clearer picture of this, she calls me all kinds of sweet names but, do you know what she saved my name with? Diamon, cos we met at Diamond Bank and the last "grin" is even missing but there is horneypie on her phone which she claimed is one of her admirers. It's well jooor!!
ehya, dis is bad. These hoes arnt loyal.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by cupidhero(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice distinctions. They are in fact true. i know when a guy is infatuated with me. I think Love is a deep word and its a pity its been bastardized to mean nothing these days. Lust is now Love .
sorry but who is the lady that will i am featured in the song you used in your signature? was it sia?
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2014
cupidhero:
sorry but who is the lady that will i am featured in the song you used in your signature? was it sia?

You featured ke? Lol. Its not Sia. It was Eva simons.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2014
taiwoawoniyi:
Yeah. Infatuation is misinterpreted for love. Imagine a girl meeting a guy and on the fourth day,they start telling each other 'I love you'. As if they are hormone controlled teenagers. 'Love' as a word has really been abused.

Very true. Love does not spring up just like that. Once a guy starts talking about love from first meeting, i know he is up to something. This is why i form the habit of asking guys why they love me when they say it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by cupidhero(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You featured ke? Lol. Its not Sia. It was Eva simons.
k! love her hairdo in the video. "you featured ke?" don't understand you? did my post ask if you featured her? abi person no de ask una question again.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2014
cupidhero:

k! love her hairdo in the video. "you featured ke?" don't understand you? did my post ask if you featured her? abi person no de ask una question again.

I guess i misunderstood you. sorry.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by cupidhero(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I guess i misunderstood you. sorry.
is okay! was only pulling your fine legs. i know you misread my lines. do have a good day. be good!
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2014
cupidhero:

is okay! was only pulling your fine legs. i know you misread my lines. do have a good day. be good!

Thanks. You too.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by joe17: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Atmmachine:
# There is nothing called LOVE
Easy bro. Don't be too hard on yourself. Wish you quick recovery(emotionally). IT IS WELL
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2014
finsulyman:

Observe how sex affects your feelings. After you have
sex with your partner, you feelest of your life.
Think about how long you've een in the relationship.
You have known the person
Observe how sex affects your feelings. After you have
sex with your partner, you feel closer to him or her. For
you, affection and post-coital cuddling are just as important as
sex, although you love to keep the flame alive. Sex is not the
most important part of your relationship and you would still
want to be with them even if did not involve sex or you had to
wait for them.

In Ukwa's voice*** why are you repeating This thing like broken record?***
Trying to make a Pointless point!

gringringringringringrin
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2014
echobee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Luv,hmmmmmmmm! Na serious matter oooooo. sad

Youan dis ya sad face sef, ehn Madam.
No gimme e-HBP o
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
True Love exist in Christ be in Christ and you are in Love u will Love everybody more dan ur own soul,its wonderful and makes me happy.
Re: MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love by dunkem21(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

#Believe

I wish you success in today's exams. Best of luck. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Your Family Eat Together With Housemaid / High Blood Pressure? / Disadvantages Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.