Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones (3491 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) / I’m Hopeful Of Victory – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 16, 2014
Vote General Mohammadu Buhari! The people's man...We are solidly behind you sir!

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 16, 2014
The man of the people. Zero tolerance for corruption - The Man General Buhari! We are routing for you!

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Caseless: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2014
I tanda for general back gidigba.
The day he wins the election , a new nigeria is born and Nigerians will be rescued frm d killer claws of Otuoke sapele-water master.

11 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by 2cato: 2:13am On Oct 16, 2014
For me to support buhari what are his sterling qualities as a person?

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by kennyslim1(m): 2:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
The day he wins the election , a new nigeria is born and Nigerians will be rescued frm d killer claws of Otuoke sapele-water master.

He can't create "The New Nigeria"

GEJ will...

15 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Tos87(m): 3:30am On Oct 16, 2014
Words of psquare....*See them see them they done come back again*

4 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by FastShipping: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2014
kennyslim1:

GEJ will...

What stopped GEJ from creating a new Nigeria after about five years at the helm? When is he going to start doing something? I can remember GEJ saying in 2011 he would "hit the ground running" as soon as he's sworn in. I know he got that phrase from Obama. He hasn't hit the ground running. He has been sitting in one pond like a duck. Pathetic!

24 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 16, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by fitzmayowa: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:

Buhari should support the likes of fashola, okorocha, kwankwanso and the rest...instead of contesting

We need fresh blood not an elder stateman...

#my 2cents

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Rikidony(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2014
FOR PRESIDENT IN AREWA REPUBLIC THATS WHEN AM GONNA VOTE HIM

5 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2014
This dude has taken something again! Posting random pictures that don't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Caseless: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2014
kennyslim1:

GEJ will...
trash!

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nutase: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2014
cramshittyjones

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Caseless: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Buhari should support the likes of fashola, okorocha, kwankwanso and the rest...instead of contesting

#my 2cents
gej is a fresh blood. Wat has he done to show us young blood ar better? Tel me one leader dat changed their countries for gud that's younger than buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2014
fitzmayowa:

#my 2cents
'Too old to rule' is just a propaganda by the corrupts to stop the ANTI-CORRUPTION MAN.
His government will surely going to work with the likes you mentioned.

Gandhi
Mandela
Etc

2 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by kennyslim1(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2014
FastShipping:

What stopped GEJ from creating a new Nigeria after about five years at the helm? When is he going to start doing something? I can remember GEJ saying in 2011 he would "hit the ground running" as soon as he's sworn in. I know he got that phrase from Obama. He hasn't hit the ground running. He has been sitting in one pond like a duck. Pathetic!

In your Criticism, remember that in the said 2011, someone says he'll make the country ungovernable if he loses, such comments can only come from people who have tyrant traits in the blood; who are so overwhelmed to hold on to power not because of change but just the fact they have it...power intoxicates, and when that happens human's right will be trampled on from every conner you may think of...we can't allow such to happen to our dear Nigeria. GEJ happens to be the "lesser evil" out of all the presidential aspirant so far.

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by courage54(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Even if Buhari is contesting in his grave I will still vote for him because he is the only man I call trust to bring sanity to our dear country. Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Sai Buhari....

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2014
Maybe after Buhari you guys would project obasanjo again for office. I'm yet to discover what buhari wants in aso rock apart from the islamisation of Nigeria and you paid agents of Buhari can not give a valid reason what he wants to do apart from 'he's incorruptible'...... Like for real??

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by egift(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2014
2cato:

- He tolerates people of different religion from him.
- He is not corrupt and also fight corruption.
- He and his party wants states to have more power and benefits from the resources that they can generate.
- He is a very candid person. If he say a thing, that is what it is.
- He give his deputies the privileged to bring in their creativity and ingenuity to the positions they occupy.
- He is law abiding and encourage others to do the same.
- He have a very distinct track record of excellent performance in anything he do.

Below are what others have to say about him:

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature
taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo (in his book, “Not My Will”)

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
– LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him." – IBB

"I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. - General Ibrahim Babangida.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by musaibnabdul(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2014
He is the man, all those over night billionaires are already scared. Yes to GMB2015. MY VOTE

2 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by 7lives: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
FastShipping:

GEJ hit the ground running so hard that the ground is now fragmented. This Otuoke man reminds me of '' Dr. Damages'',
My entire household voted for Ribadu because of his anti corruption stance and his age. We don't believe in luck, hard work, disciple and due diligence did it for us. I am one of those who believed the general is too old, but when I looked into what men like Moses, Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincon and of resent Nelson Mandela managed to achieved despite their age, i realised that everyone have their time and seasons age not withstanding.
''I am in a new Nigeria state of mind'' I honestly need a president that can make me believe in this country once again, if the general is all it takes, so let it be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
I love GMB

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by ITbomb(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Some weeks you were ranting on how the Muslim brotherhood are ganging up in APC to field a Muslim ticket, today is 'solidly behind you sir'.
Are you sure we shouldn't change your medications?
cramjones:
Vote General Mohammadu Buhari! The people's man...We are solidly behind you sir!
-CramJones
Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Ngwakwe: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2014
2cato:

Bros, don't be deceived, "Zero tolerance for corruption" is the most dubious myth to offer for sale to Nigerians as one of Buhari's credentials.

Under his watch billions of PTF money grew wings and disappeared, his lieutenants became millionaires over night while he remained helpless without Idiagbon to tame Buhari the tribalist who concentrated projects in Northern Nigeria at the expense of the Southern Nigeria using our petrol dollars.

Buhari will be the worst thing to happen to nigeria based on his antecedents.

No amount of Media packaging will deliver the despot.

3 Likes

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by 2cato: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
egift:

- He tolerates people of different religion from him.
- He is not corrupt and also fight corruption.
- He and his party wants states to have more power and benefits from the resources that they can generate.
- He is a very candid person. If he say a thing, that is what it is.
- He give his deputies the privileged to bring in their creativity and ingenuity to the positions they occupy.
- He is law abiding and encourage others to do the same.
- He have a very distinct track record of excellent performance in anything he do.

Below are what others have to say about him:

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature
taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo (in his book, “Not My Will”)

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realise our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come & do what is best known of you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
– LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promise & as we knew him to mean his words all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him." – IBB

"I respect Buhari. He was my Boss .He was an honourable man. And I can say this anywhere”. - General Ibrahim Babangida.
clown egift you don com with ur mumu assumption.
Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by pendy79: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros, don't be deceived, "Zero tolerance for corruption" is the most dubious myth to offer for sale to Nigerians as one of Buhari's credentials.

Under his watch billions of PTF money grew wings and disappeared, his lieutenants became millionaires over night while he remained helpless without Idiagbon to tame Buhari the tribalist who concentrated projects in Northern Nigeria at the expense of the Southern Nigeria using our petrol dollars.

Buhari will be the worst thing to happen to nigeria based on his antecedents.

No amount of Media packaging will deliver the despot.

How you became a MOD on this forum should be an aberration. Buhari stole billions in PTF yet the judicial inquiry set up by obasanjo could not find such billions or indict him for any of your alleged stolen billions.

He is a tribalist because he's from the North and a Muslim but Jonathan is a nationalist because he is a christian and from the south. Talk more about hypocrites and you're an epitome of it.

To you and the ilks who reason like you, jonathan is the best thing to happen to the Nigeria of your dreams but it is pity that the nigeria of our dreams is the nigeria that Buhari ruled in 1983-85. The nigeria where order and discipline was an hallmark.

The Nigeria where the Naira was way above the Dollar yet crude oil sale was little above 9$ per barrel.

The nigeria where civil servants dare not come to work late.

The Nigeria where religion and ethnicity were not celebrated as passport to benefit from government largesse

The nigeria where crooks like the TAN coordinator or ex convicts like bode george and alams are not celebrated but kept behind bars.

the Nigeria where a rogue exgov will not dare possess a perpetual restraining order from being probed for corruption yet he is bestowed with the third highest merit award of the same country.

The nigeria where stealing is corruption and is classified as such.

The nigeria where government agencies and institutions can be allowed to function as institutions and not apron strings of the ruling party

The Nigeria where economic index is not measured by the number of private jets illegally acquired by corrupt politicians and government cronies but by the number of people who can meet basic essence of life and living.

Vote for whosoever you want to vote as your vote and those ethnic clowns who reason and think along bigoted lines and falsehood propaganda like you can't stop the moving train A BUHARI presidency is bringing next year.

Jonathan is surely leaving next year, you can check out to ghana if you care.

BUHARI need not any media packaging . He personalized a good name and that is the packaging that sells not the Type TAN is using our subsidy money to package a bad market like emperor jona.daft

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by ratiken(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Caseless:
gej is a fresh blood. Wat has he done to show us young blood ar better? Tel me one leader dat changed their countries for gud that's younger than buhari.

If you still cant see what GEJ has done, then bigotry blinded you. You cant see even he transforms Nig to US.

1 Like

Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by pigin: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2014
It is enough that the people know
there was an election. The people
who cast the votes decide
nothing. The people who count
the votes decide everything. Our vote will not count!! Gej till 2098
Re: Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones by Thayorr(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Worships At The Winners Chapel Today...see Photos / Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter / INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.