Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff (69791 Views)

Lets Expose Companies That Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by A14: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2015
EDL. Badly run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mitchyy(f): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Bogobiri House in Ikoyi pays salaries in the third week of the next month and they still act like they are doing you a favour. Its a shameful act

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by jum33: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Why has not anybody mentioned huawei technology .Chinese slave master.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by jum33: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Why has not anybody mentioned huawei technology .Chinese slave master.u work like slave ,u are being treated like rag by ur chinese lord and u get kicked out at the end of the day.u get good appraisal not by performance or competence at work but by level of loyalty to your chinese boss ,eye service , and by forming false activities.they know how well to bribe our NCC, custom and immigration service to beat the law.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by pimpos: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Wait till you hear what happens at FBN Microfinance Bank(a subsidiary of FBN),the MD(a benue woman) runs the place like a one-man business and floods the place with her town people. A university graduate is paid 45k after slaving for a month. Two years ago,the MD slashed salaries and instructed everybody to pay back the "excess" for the last two years(if your original start up salary was 95k,two years later she slashed it to 65k and order all the staff(except herself offcourse) to pay the "excess" of 30k for two years). The targets are unrealistic and proper work tools not given. That place is a. Horror,people keep leaving and she keeps bragging that she has a stack of CVs to get everybody replaced. Let's not even talk of the fraud cases(insider related offcourse). Things will only change when she is replaced

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by decuba: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Op good one.Lordwingate ltd at lekki admiralty way. The packaging tight but its one of d biggest messed up firm..they owe suppliers millions,marketters are but on 3month probation and after regardless u perform..u are sacked because they dont want to increase ur salary.they change engineers like diapers cos when d suppliers treathen the engineers the engineers is told to change them..shine ur eye b4 u join dem

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by decuba: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Urban finish concept or GUA..please run for ur life because its just a big scam.the company doesn't have a office the old office is 36 ladipo kasumu,in which they have being evicted since last year October.the man apart Frm not knowing anything in construction, he nags and at the slightest mistake u might get sacked.5 engrs inlest then 8months,3architects in 4months.please be careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by decuba: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2015
mystiqueem:
Telisol Construction Ltd - Adeola Odeku V/I
Galaxy TV - Opebi

MD enjoys cheap labour & Sleeps with female employees
Yea heard from one d QS there she complain abt d firm a lot..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by decuba: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2015
idu1:
Yes u r right. Most of them actually want to make billions in dollar b4 thinking of paying their peanut.
yea lordwingate d m.d started paying tax when LIRS came in,and d guy spend money on cars and travel alot
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Papertrail11(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hi guys yallll are scaring me to death im still in Uni though have a lil farm project on ground just incase I dont get to work with my major.......So you mean if some1 like me gets to work in d private sector now d3y owweee me for months for yu guys deyy owe months upon montsh slary how do you guys cope

How do you deal with transport and feeding for m3onths does d companyyy give yu hallllf or quater or watt scared mahnnn
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Suadben(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
Golden pasta a division of flour mill of nig plc treat dere contract staff like slaver and d pay is low. No hope of permament them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by MrAfrica1: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dogan's sugar Limited! Dont work here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by wroskian(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you work for a month and don't get paid.. Make sure you keep a calm face and ask why.. If your boss answers rashly, don't fret. Apologize and tell him not to worry that business is going to be better soon.
On your way back home make sure you buy credit for two things.
1. To subscribe for a monthly plan so you can start applying left, right, and center.
2. To call n text your network of contacts telling them you're in the market for job (no shame in it).

Get bck n polish off your Resumé, placing your recent quantifiable contributions to ur current n past work. Spread the net wide but specific enough so you don't end up applying for wrk you're not made for (I saw a maritime guy applying for lufthansa pilot once all in the name of leaving no stone unturned).
Hopefully you've been applying some saving principles n not living paycheck to paycheck. Now is the time to break that piggy bank open cz trust me, there's no time to experience another month or two of work without pay.
And make sure when reaching out to potential helpers, your boss dsnt find out. Always treat him/her politely even as you're planning to leave their company.
I cannot imagine being subjected to inhuman working conditions (consistent verbal assault, poor HSE, nasty long hours without commensurate pay, and worst of all working and getting paid with stories of why I'm not getting my salary) n still remain there. Impossible!
Please people, you owe it to yourself to value your self enough to leave such establishments.
Most importantly, we need to have a good financial plan in place where at least 10-20% of our salaries go untouched. Save it WITHOUT fail and keep your mind open to opportunities to invest it. Not stupid get rich quick investments but sustainable ones that you can save from.
If you earn 50,000 and save 20% of it every month for 12 months you'll have 120,000 at the end of the year in liquid cash. It's a confidence booster for the day when new devilish management takes over and feel they own your soul because they pay your salary.
And remember, always network with people if you're just starting out at the company. And make sure to apply good financial planning so you won't be stuck enduring month after month of no pay.
PS. The 20% you save is your exit strategy if you need one AND NOT to survive on till your employer starts paying again. I've seen ppl eat up their savings while 'enduring' with a wicked unpaying employer and finally crumble in despair, depression, and hunger when all is lost on these evil employrs that would rather club n pay for prostitutes with your salary than pay it to you or worse yet use it to furnish their pastor's house than give it to you.
Don't fall victim. Plan your financial future well.

Shalom.
I love you for this, let's hook up, you will be a good wife or husband whichever applies to you... Lol.

You made a good point, but it's easier said than done. How will a married man earning 25k payable on the 50th day of the month cope? Employers just treat people anyhow in this country and nobody seems to care, foreign employers ( Esp Indians & Lebanese) are worst slave-drivers and all this happen as a result of weak laws, poor enforcement of existing ones and corruption.

However, while blowing the whistle and hoping for a responsive government, i will advise people should start creating alternative sources of income no matter how little it is. It starts with looking inwards and unearthing that skill that can fetch you extra income. The bitter truth is that we can't divorce the complicity of decision makers from this issue, but we shouldn't allow them to steer the ship of lives, we must begin to think of how to salvage the situation while we strive for better conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by adekoonlay(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2015
MobiTutor system Ashi/bodija, They employ u, make u work from 8 to 8, saturday included with a contract of 3 month probation period, after which they will terminate it without giving reasons just not to increase ur payment. The woman owner Mrs Taylor, that woman is a devil incernate. So annoying and alwats shouting on staffs and finding fault in anything u do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Papertrail11:
Hi guys yallll are scaring me to death im still in Uni though have a lil farm project on ground just incase I dont get to work with my major.......So you mean if some1 like me gets to work in d private sector now d3y owweee me for months for yu guys deyy owe months upon montsh slary how do you guys cope

How do you deal with transport and feeding for m3onths does d companyyy give yu hallllf or quater or watt scared mahnnn

The thread is not meant to scare anyone but to allow you plan and choose wisely your place of employment.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
mystiqueem:

First off - I appreciate your concern for my well being but I'm more concern for my fellow brothers & sisters suffering in silence plus I don't hv to be d president's daughter or Employee Rights Activist to speak my mind.

Second - Its only Defamatory if it is a lie... I can assure you, its not!
Just A few weeks back they ALL refused to work.
Reason - IHG Hotel did not pay its staff & other reasons, they had to involve Big Brother (Labour)

Third - I laugh in Arabic. Recognised me? Destroy my career! I like to see them try to sue me.
There is that word again DEFAMATORY. Watch yourself! You are beginning to sound like such companies...

Finally - Is it ok for companies to slander an employee but employee can not do the same, especially if it is the truth?
When has speaking the truth become a bad trait?
If we can voice our grievences and justice can prevail then I hope it would make companies with bad attitudes & others that plan to copy them - take note & sit up.

As for hiding my profile, is dat not what got us Nigerians into this mess in the first place? Fear of EVERYTHING!!!
If Late FELA had kept quiet... ..we would not know the truth about our government today.

Believe it or not, I am doing the right thing

you dey talk true jare, better person.
Don't mind that scally-wag ... some people deserve beta flogging.
see his useless threats, mr man is this how you behave when u jam true.
mind urself 4 der o ... i don dey fez. excuse mi....mtcheew
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 11:33am On May 09, 2015
This thread must not die! Kontinuuuu!

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2015
The Average Nigerian Worker's Plight
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 11, 2015
telim:
I still don't know why most Nigerians preffers to search for job in these twenty first century instead of creating one from scrash and watch it grow by monitoring it for few years. The CEO/MD of these firms are taking most nigerians for a ride, since they know over 90% of our graduates believe in using the USELESS PAPER CERTIFICATE OFFERED BY UNIVERSITIES in and outside Nigeria for job hunting and not using the knowledge they have acquired for creating jobs that will absorb others. You people should stop making noise, if you are not comfortable with your current firm, then resign, your firm knows hundreds more like you will apply to fill the vacant space. If foreigners like LEBANESSE, INDIA and CHINESE smile back to their country as a result of the ROI from there investment, i see know excuse while millions of our graduates especially engineers roaming our streets in search of a job that do not exist. Nigeria is the best place to invest in because of the cheap labour due to the over saturated labour market, in effective labour laws due to corruption in NLC and government officials. To be successful in life is not easy especially in these part of the world but it pays in the long run. Start a business in a less competing niche and watch it grows, I hope in few years someone will invite me for a drink.
Bro I have sent u a PM,I really need to discuss with you ASAP
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by obaxlove(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2015
Transport Services Limited - Especially Lafarge contract is a mess! They sack staff anyhow they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by telim: 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
doctorken:
Bro I have sent u a PM,I really need to discuss with you ASAP
These is an old thread, grin grin wish PM feature is integrated i to nairaland. Okay waiting to here from you soon. grin grin
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2015
telim:
These is an old thread, grin grin wish PM feature is integrated i to nairaland. Okay waiting to here from you soon. grin grin
Reply the PM so we can connect.My discussion aint about the thread per say I just want to ask you some questions and I need some advice kinda in online biz(doctorken4all@yahoo.com,dats my email,just say hi so we will connect)
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
It is only in Nigeria that attitude & rudeness is the norm

2 Likes

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
36. Whistle-blower Protection Bill,

See! They've even sign a bill to protect whistleblowers.

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Adeolayinka(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
@Adekoonlay what's up now. I also got employed at Mobitotors August 1st and I had to leave 3days after. I saw your post here. You can Whatsapp me on 08134242727 let's share our experiences thinks
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by tgmservice: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
I feel ur pains guys but unfortunately ur cries won't be heard. Why? because no one takes a forum seriously and that is what nairaland is a mere forum
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by spiralwedge(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
KINGDOM AFRICA TV (on DSTV) also uses EMPOWERMENT HOUSE or EMPOWERMENT CENTRE

Family business using the church as a front to raise money for the real business (the TV channel)

nightmare, slavemaster, cunny

1 Like

Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
tgmservice:
I feel ur pains guys but unfortunately ur cries won't be heard. Why? because no one takes a forum seriously and that is what nairaland is a mere forum

I would take seriously comments about TGMSERVICE before I accept a job offer from you (even before I waste my time applying).
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by mystiqueem(f): 6:08am On Oct 26, 2015
Keep the fire burning guys.
Your efforts is saving lives.
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2015
tgmservice:

Mere forum? Did you just say that?

Nigerians, we are the cause of our pains. Words fail me. smh
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by SSpeter(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pls oooo does anyone knows how vixa pharmaceuticals relates with their staff? Is it a good place to work?
Re: Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff by Emmaus12: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
minister85:
Integrated data services limited(IDSL) a subsidiary of NNPC, they treat their staff as slaves, delay of salaries, use and dump staff, no condition of service and no public holidays etc.

No vex but do you work there

..do u knw the conditions of service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.