Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,838 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27515 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
What's wrong with the thread?why is everyone quiet?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
I have always seen this coming. I believe Emzypaz shouldn't be the one to do this alone. So far we have pple like Kingphilip, onemansquad, SMALLPENIS and Fatalveli in here as well, I believe they should pick the baton if Emzy is off. So far, only the first week has been successful.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
D9ty7:
I have always seen this coming. I believe Emzypaz shouldn't be the one to do this alone. So far we have pple like Kingphilip, onemansquad, SMALLPENIS and Fatalveli in here as well, I believe they should pick the baton if Emzy is off. So far, only the first week has been successful.
Trust me I would have done so but a new panel has been chosen and I'm not among them.... We have 2 follow d rule
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2014
Regardless of the new panel bro, you could have took to the mantle. Sir, in case of next time, please do take the responsibility.
Fatalveli:
Trust me I would have done so but a new panel has been chosen and I'm not among them.... We have 2 follow d rule
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Divalyn(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
And so, the thread went dry! it started on a very active note, but then again, here we are! There must b a revival!!!!!!..
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by fhunn: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Divalyn:
And so, the thread went dry! it started on a very active note, but then again, here we are! There must b a revival!!!!!!..

Seconded
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94

Gudpm y'all
I think we've slacked alot by not conducting interviews this past few weeks
let's reawaken the zeal by conducting one this weekend n I think a gud start should b the recently crowned Miss nairaland

what do u all say?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphilip:
Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94

Gudpm y'all
let's reawaken the zeal by conducting one this weekend n I think a gud start should b the recently crowned Miss nairaland

what do u all say?
seconded
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphilip:
Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94

Gudpm y'all

what do u all say?
Thirded
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Yes!
Divalyn:
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have thought about this from the start of the Miss NL contest.
kingphilip:
Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94

Gudpm y'all

what do u all say?
who will contact Jennimma? Should I?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emzypaz:
I have thought about this from the start of the Miss NL contest. who will contact Jennimma? Should I?
Pls do do
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Am on it!
Fatalveli:
Pls do do
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphilip:
Emzypaz,
Dammygoody,
Princessusan
Seunviju.
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
tecno4life
Hameenat94

Gudpm y'all

what do u all say?

Fourthed, yes you should contact her emzypaz
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Emzypaz:
I have thought about this from the start of the Miss NL contest. who will contact Jennimma? Should I?
contacted ha already
but she says she won't b chanced at 5 but between 2n 3 on Saturday
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
kingphilip:

contacted ha already
I think we shud discuss it if we also are gonna be around by dat time or not, we can't afford disappointment dis time around...
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fatalveli:
I think we shud discuss it if we also are gonna be around by dat time or not, we can't afford disappointment dis time around...
u r ryt about the no disappointment thing

so who's to advertise the interview
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Royver:

@rock, smh, Na there you go first...
Well I have a lot of ladies that I admire on Nairaland e.g jennima, sexy sapphire, jeanfortune, ishilove, white mosquito, standd to name but a few.

My most challenging story on Nairaland has to be my most recent: THE DAY THE WORLD ENDED.
what! how come i didn't see this. so i am ur first crush bah? Roy Roy Roy!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think that's okay by me.
kingphilip:

contacted ha already
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Fatalveli should do that
kingphilip:

u r ryt about the no disappointment thing

so who's to advertise the interview
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Fatalveli, you can take over from here. I think I have dropped the awareness on some running stories that have huge fanbase.
Go to other section to let them know. You can copy my post but if you have a better publicity note, please post it.
SMALLPENIS
KINGPHILIP
TECNO4LIFE
ONEMANSQUAD.
You guys can also help. Instead of you(tecno4life) quoting updates by writers. Lol. Help us with this.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
Fatalveli, you can take over from here. I think I have dropped the awareness on some running stories that have huge fanbase.
Go to other section to let them know. You can copy my post but if you have a better publicity note, please post it.
SMALLPENIS
KINGPHILIP
TECNO4LIFE
ONEMANSQUAD.
You guys can also help. Instead of you(tecno4life) quoting updates by writers. Lol. Help us with this.
Roger that!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fembleez1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
I personally wanna speak with this New Miss NL when shez available angry
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fembleez1:
I personally wanna speak with this New Miss NL when shez available angry
;DU'll have ur chance on saturday by 2pm... Satisfied
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jennimma:

what! how come i didn't see this. so i am ur first crush bah? Roy Roy Roy!
him don marry o beta no think am

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
I think that's okay by me.
k boss
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fembleez1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fatalveli:
;DU'll have ur chance on saturday by 2pm... Satisfied

Not.
Pray I put that in my schedule undecided
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fembleez1:

Not.
Pray I put that in my schedule undecided
I pray so, I may even PM u self, hope u dnt mind
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
accepted
una don contact our queen
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fembleez1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Fatalveli:
I pray so, I may even PM u self, hope u dnt mind

no,i don't mind sad
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
tecno4life:

accepted
una don contact our queen
Yes she has bin contacted n the interview will hold between 2-3 pm on Saturday
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Livingwalker(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Just so loving this thread ...Emzypaz and crew more wisdom to your brain ...let's keep the train rolling cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.