Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27589 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
so therock5555 are we going to see the continuation of that collabo soonest?
the collabo with flow and foxy? If yes then it depends on my co-writers cus I was just invited so I don't really have a say on it
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
DanWrites:
I think the questions should come with a dose of morals.

That query about intimacy act style could come off as offensive.
tanks sir for the caution
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by DanWrites(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
tanks sir for the caution
Welcome, Rock. Carry on.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by LarrySun(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Rock, I want to be like you when I grow up.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
therock5555 lemme use this opportunity to congratulate you n the team for the winning tonight
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
LarrySun:
Rock, I want to be like you when I grow up.
hahahahs u are kidding me bro
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
therock5555 lemme use this opportunity to congratulate you n the team for the winning tonight
madrid is my second favourite team sir, am proud of them
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555, should we be expecting a collabo soon?
And which NL writer would you want to collabo with?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
Therock5555, should we be expecting a collabo soon?
And which NL writer would you want to collabo with?

1. A collabo would be nice if any writer is willing to feature me but as for me featuring another writer, that's a no for now

2. I would really love a collabo with Royver, that guy is good
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

1. A collabo would be nice if any writer is willing to feature me but as for me featuring another writer, that's a no for now

2. I would really love a collabo with Royver, that guy is good
why Royver? Cos he ΐ̲̅s good? Good in what?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
madrid is my second favourite team sir, am proud of them
which is ur first
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ormorlehwah:
why Royver? Cos he ΐ̲̅s good? Good in what?
His genres of writing is so classic, the dude is a legend, his stories makes ur blood pump faster
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

which is ur first
manchest united sir
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
manchest united sir
Ok o
I might b telling u take heart tomorrow sha
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by AudreyTimms(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
*scratches lice free hair* What do I ask you now that you've declared yourself my sworn enemy!

1. Do you understand hausa?

2. Can you speak it?

3. Why madrid? (Yeah, I'm beefing you)

4. Tell us about your family. What was growing up like?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by AudreyTimms(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
*scratches her lice-free hair* What do I ask you now that you've declared yourself my sworn enemy!

2. Can you speak it?

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
audreytimms don't tell me u r a Barcelona player
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

Ok o
I might b telling u take heart tomorrow sha

Loolz, let's wait and see sir
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
AudreyTimms:
*scratches her lice-free hair* What do I ask you now that you've declared yourself my sworn enemy!

2. Can you speak it?

1.Ofcus I do but I don't like speaking it much, pple are usually suprised when I speak it anyway, I understand it a lot

2. Already answered

3.Cus my favourite player C.Ronaldo is there

4. My family are really closed knitted, but I happen to be the black sheep of the family, growing up was fun, lots of floggings from dad and the transfers too made me know lots of places
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
ask her o
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

Loolz, let's wait and see sir
seems you've not voted in the literature awards for the year

please if you've not please do n also help us invite ur fans to vote
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

seems you've not voted in the literature awards for the year

please if you've not please do n also help us invite ur fans to vote
I would do just that sir
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
audreytimms please come over n vote in da literature awards for 2014 n also help us in publicizing it
https://www.nairaland.com/1966292/nairaland-literature2014-award-voting-thread#1966292.16
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by AudreyTimms(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
Okay, I won't! grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by AudreyTimms(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:
audreytimms please come over n vote in da literature awards for 2014 n also help us in publicizing it
https://www.nairaland.com/1966292/nairaland-literature2014-award-voting-thread#1966292.16
Okay sir
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
I would do just that sir
thank u very much boss I really appreciate
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wooo am so hapi 2 b bak...am sori 4 ma absence guys ..abg mak una no penalize me oo
mehn u guys av don a lot here
Emzypaz
kingphilip
fatalveli
jeanfortune
smallpenis
ah dof ma hat 4 una oo
*una 2mch* mak una chop knuckle
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
AudreyTimms:

Okay, I won't! grin
u no serious... so is Barcelona ur favorite club?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oga therock555 UP MADRID!!!
No wory we dy cari champions leag agn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Onemansquad:
Oga therock555 UP MADRID!!!
No wory we dy cari champions leag agn
I pray so too bros
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why do you always behave like a clown?

Can you pls xplain the pic below?

On your birthday.

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
yes oogrin
see u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.