Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27489 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by AudreyTimms(f): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

u no serious... so is Barcelona ur favorite club?
Yep
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
AudreyTimms:

Yep
take heart dear

BTW tomorrow therock5555 will be losing too
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ormorlehwah:
Why do you always behave like a clown?

Can you pls xplain the pic below?

On your birthday.

Cus I love been funny, it suppresses my anger atimes

I can't still view the pix pls, post it again
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
kingphilip:

take heart dear

BTW tomorrow therock5555 will be losing too

*in GEJ voice* bros na u sabi o
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by toykathy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
hi Audrey, its bn a while. Hw re u doing? Wrk n family? I missed u plenty jare. When re u launchin anoda blockbuster? Take care dearie.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Therock5555(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
I guess that's all for now guys, thanks and goodnight
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:

*in GEJ voice* bros na u sabi o
Ok o
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
have anyone seen Emzypaz?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Therock5555:
I guess that's all for now guys, thanks and goodnight
Goodnight Rocky
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Emzypaz cum close show

* see as in dey sleep spit dey pour 4rm him mouth* Emzypaz eeeeeehhh
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Emzypaz I officially call the show 2 a halt, join us next week as we bring anoda of ur favourite author on nairaland. Bye for now *winks* but remember 2 join us Next Saturday by 5pm 4 anoda interview with anoda of ur favourite author *waves*.

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Emzypaz don break him girlfriend's heart and dat one papa na Major General. He dey detention now.
Lemme go drag am out. Am just afraid to go to the barracks, but no qualms, I'll talk to the girl.
Emzypaz should be here before the day runs out.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
D9ty7:
Emzypaz don break him girlfriend's heart and dat one papa na Major General. He dey detention now.
Lemme go drag am out. Am just afraid to go to the barracks, but no qualms, I'll talk to the girl.
like seriously, oh Emzypaz why? now see where it landed u
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
D9ty7:
shuoo!!! major general
emzypaz u gt mind o u wnt mary unda gun point
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its good to be back, and am sorry for disappointing you guys on saturday. And that shows that it won't always be me handling the programme.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
And don't mind d9ty7. It is true I went to the barracks today and not because I broke a girl's heart.
D9ty7, just pray that you don't get nominated for this interview. You are dead if you are the guest this week.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
By the special grace of God. Tomorrow I will submitt the 5-man panel who will pick their desired writers.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Emzypaz:
And don't mind d9ty7. It is true I went to the barracks today and not because I broke a girl's heart.
D9ty7, just pray that you don't get nominated for this interview. You are dead if you are the guest this week.
Well d9ty7 is gonna be interviewed next on saturday, I will make sure of it
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nimen(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Encourage a writer... Please drop reviews for this story

Supernatural thriller https://www.nairaland.com/1943634/magi
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Now the 5-man panel are;
1. Kingphilip
2. tecno4life
3. Fatalveli
4. Hameenat94
5. SMALLPENIS
Note: Therock5555 can't be nominated again. At least for now and so also is Royver. Lets get our nomination underway.
---------------------------------------
Another thing is that, come this wednesday, one of the popular readers here will be interviewed. It remains to be seen who will be interviewed.
A writer will be given the slot to nominate one reader and we'll get him/her interviewed.
Writers in contention: Handie and Candy.
I'll get accross to them and the first person that responds will nominate his/her favourite reader.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
is the nomination gonna b the same like that of last week?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yes sir.
kingphilip:
is the nomination gonna b the same like that of last week?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Emzypaz:
Now the 5-man panel are;
1. Kingphilip
2. tecno4life
3. Fatalveli
4. Hameenat94
5. SMALLPENIS
Note: Therock5555 can't be nominated again. At least for now and so also is Royver. Lets get our nomination underway.
---------------------------------------
Another thing is that, come this wednesday, one of the popular readers here will be interviewed. It remains to be seen who will be interviewed.
A writer will be given the slot to nominate one reader and we'll get him/her interviewed.
Writers in contention: Handie and Candy.
I'll get accross to them and the first person that responds will nominate his/her favourite reader.
I nominate

D9ty7

5 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fatalveli, kingphillip, onemansquad and co. Come and like my post so we can ask oga duro D9ty7 sum questions grin

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
I nominate audreytimms

5 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
I nominate Kayemjay

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
D9ty7, gotcha..... I nominate d9ty7. let bombard him wit questions!

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Its like, I have been nominated by tecno4life.
Fatalveli:
D9ty7, gotcha..... I nominate d9ty7. let bombard him wit questions!
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
D9ty7:
if u're nominated twice then d number of likes 4 each will be added 2gether= u must be interviewed grinangrygrin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
D9ty7:
huh! Well I'm gonna call it dual nomination *lols* u are gonna be interviewed next anyways.... Btw where's emzypaz
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fatalveli:
huh! Well I'm gonna call it dual nomination *lols* u are gonna be interviewed next anyways.... Btw where's emzypaz
u r needed at the literature awards thread to submit ur results
Tnx
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nimen(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Kick ass moments

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Looking For Movie Scripts For Nollywood / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Ash Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.