Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor (2887 Views)

Ambode Appoints Akin As Executive Secretary Of N25bn Employment Trust Fund(pics) / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Live on television..
Ekiti state inauguration of Ayo Fayose as the new governor..
Present are majority of the PDP governors,
PDP national chairman,
Former and current Ministers..
Ayo Fayose Left office on 16th October 2006
Returns as Governor Today 16th October 2014

Dr. Ayodele Fayose has been sworn-in as
Governor of Ekiti State today Thursday at a
ceremony performed by the Chief Judge, Justice
Ayodeji Daramola, at Oluyemi Kayode Stadium in
Ado-Ekiti.
Outgoing governor of the state, Kayode Fayemi
was not present at the ceremony.
The Chairman of PDP, Adamu Muazu, was present
at the event and led other top members including
the governors of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Cross River,
Bauchi, Jigawa, Kaduna, Abia, Kebbi, Delta and
Ondo States. Immediate past governor of
Anambra, Peter Obi was also present.
While giving his first speech as governor, Fayose
said: “Everyone should observe a minute silence
for APC. May their soul rest in perfect peace.
They’ve departed our state forever”
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by AKMoney1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pictures!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by mundus(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ayo fayose's chariot

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by rafiuexcel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oshokomole my main man. Congratulations.... He his the best thing 2 happen to ekiti
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
rafiuexcel:
Oshokomole my main man. Congratulations.... He his the best thing 2 happen to ekiti

I pray ooo...
Stomach infrastructure..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by mrjangaweed: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

Few months ago, when the results of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti was announced, the outgoing governor(Kayode Fayemi) did accept defeat, congratulate the winner; Ayodele Fayose and promised to support him in any way he could. One would have expected that he reciprocate that same hand of friendship by downplaying his victory especially at his swearing in ceremony currently going on.

Instead Ayodele Fayose in his inaugural speech has decided not to focus on his plans for Ekiti state but to belittle the personality of the outgoing governor. For a governor who spent four years in office, Ayodele could not find one thing the he did to praise him for but derived joy in listing what he did not do and what he did wrongly. He wasn't just diplomatic in condemning Kayodi but came out all blunt to tarnish his image.

Kayode Fayemi remains a Political role model.His disposition and sincerity to accept the result of that election shows he is a true democrat and I will continue to respect him for that.

bla bla bla accepted and yet faught to steal fayose mandate through court.

just sharap and keep quit

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Gboliwe: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
mrjangaweed:

bla bla bla accepted and yet faught to steal fayose mandate through court.

just sharap and keep quit

As in ehn kwa? Did that guy just drop into earth from planet pluto? Kai! Some people actually know how to brainwash themselves.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

You spoke my mind..
Ekiti state pipu are in for a real shiit for the next four years..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
More

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gov Ayo Fayose's Speech and promises to Ekiti People.
•APC honorable members were called to the
podium during the inauguration to decamp to
PDP.

•The new governor declared peace, progress,
employment, food and ‘Stomach Infrastructure’
on Ekiti.

•“Tarring of roads is good, but putting food in our
stomach is important. I am going to appoint a
Special Adviser on Stomach Infrastructure,” he
said.

•“I am getting your Christmas rice and chicken
ready, how can an incumbent say he was
defeated for stomach infrastructure”, he added.

•“My emergence is divine. The more they fight me,
the more they make me popular all over the
world”
“At my departure in 2006, Ekiti went up to 7 and 8
in WAEC,NECO ranking, they came and remove
fountain of knowledge”

•He promised to patronise local contractors in Ekiti
and not import contractors from Lagos or Abuja.
“Ekiti has 157 bank accounts with none holding up
to N1million”

•“It is unfortunate that we do not have up to 1
million naira left in all the state accounts, shows
we can’t even afford 2 million.”

•“As a leader and governor, I am the father of this
state, I will work with the judiciary in Ekiti State to
make it the best”

•“All appointment of Permanent Secretaries done
after the June 21 election are hereby declared
void”

•“Ekiti people, I’m going to open the government
house for you all today, you’re free to sleep
anywhere there.”

•“There shall be free health care for children aged
0 to 5, pregnant women and the physically
challenged “

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

As in ehn kwa? Did that guy just drop into earth from planet pluto? Kai! Some people actually know how to brainwash themselves.

You're high on weed bro..
The state party might have raised up the defeat themselves even without his approval..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
Today is APC final funeral rite in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:
Bad blood in Politics.

It seems you have not been abreast of what happened after the election till today in ekiti.

If you do then you'll know better.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Iriruaga100:
Today is APC final funeral rite in ekiti.

Trust me, I don't know how this stomach infrastructured motivated person got there,
Buh I know one thing for sure, he's no better and not the best man for the job..
APC will take over that state back..
For now,
Let the sharing of rice begin..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by mundus(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Timehin:

It seems you have not been abreast of what happened after the election till today in ekiti.

It still did not call for that public show of animosity
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Timehin:

Then must he come out and show his prideful arss over the incumbent governor..
Even months ago, they both agreed to work together..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Gboliwe: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

You're high on weed bro..
The state party might have raised up the defeat themselves even without his approval..

Sounds like a real plan. Inshort, you are correct!
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Joy83(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations my main man.. Wishing you all the best
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
mundus:

It still did not call for that public show of animosity

Agreed it shouldn't. But how will you feel if you are in Fayose shoes with all that transpired He also just told the world that the state is totally broke, they don't have up to 2m and with a high debt profile.

Geez and you expect him to be nice to Fayemi
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations to Governor Ayodele Fayose, a man loved by his people and has come to rescue ekiti people from some capitalist foot soldiers and their master cool
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Ngwakwe: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
I can recall in 2013 when I was analysing the political sophistication of South west region based on their level of education and exposure where I argued that the vocal manority is trying to intimidate the silent majority who are in support President Jonathan and the respect he commands in that region. I was bitterly insulted and called all sorts of name from my South West brethren.

I remembered the echo of rejection when I told them that some monuments are misplaced priority when the majority of the people are hungry. I was told that PDP cannot win election in South West in any foreseeable future. Today, one of my numerous on-the-spot assessments and analyses have being vindicated.

Politics is not mathematical sciences and it requires high intelligent quotient to read and decode.

Playing on emotions and depending on media packaging with Lai Mohammed will destroy the most formidable opposition in Nigeria history.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
shizzle11:
Congratulations to Governor Ayodele Fayose, a man loved by his people and has come to rescue ekiti people from some capitalist foot soldiers and their master cool

He has indeed come to rescue the people of stomach infrastructure..
Lol..
Ekiti chaiii...
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Trust me, I don't know how this stomach infrastructured motivated person got there,
Buh I know one thing for sure, he's no better and not the best man for the job..
APC will take over that state back..
For now,
Let the sharing of rice begin..
My friend, apc are also guilty of stomach infrastructure. The people of ekiti said no to govt of the elite, by the elite nd for the elite.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:
I can recall in 2013 when I was analysing the political sophistication of South west region based on their level of education and exposure where I argued that the vocal manority is trying to intimidate the silent majority who are in support President Jonathan and the respect he commands in that region. I was bitterly insulted and called all sorts of name from my South West brethren.

I remembered the echo of rejection when I told them that some monuments are misplaced priority when the majority of the people are hungry. I was told that PDP cannot win election in South West in any foreseeable future. Today, one of my numerous on-the-spot assessments and analyses have being vindicated.

Politics is not mathematical sciences and it requires high intelligent quotient to read and decode.

Playing on emotions and depending on media packaging with Lai Mohammed will destroy the most formidable opposition in Nigeria history.

Whatever the case maybe,
Whether opposition by propaganda or by lies,
Nigeria needs an opposition party like the APC for a healthy democracy..
Leaving only PDP to the affairs of this nation will ruin this economy..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Iriruaga100:
My friend, apc are also guilty of stomach infrastructure. The people of ekiti said no to govt of the elite, by the elite nd for the elite.

Just because fayemi didn't sit down with 'em joints to drink "Agbo jedi" [herbs] like fayose did..
Just because fayemi didn't go to the market and eat with the market like fayose did..
Just because fayemi didn't play "Ludo" with some of the jobless men like fayose did..
They voted him out..
Governance for me shouldn't be based on popularity buh progressive development..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by phemmyjohnson: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnyessence:
I will always been saying it here fayose doesn't want
any improvement in ekiti imagine saying he will appoint
special adviser on stomach infrastructure. this
statement is ridiculous how could he say such a
statement so d roads in which fayemi constructed is
wrong abi d infrastructure fayemi put in place is rubbish
abi d graduate and d poor masses will hear am and let
me tell u d fact here his case is still in court its just
matter of time and days his judgement both in d
tribunal and in d federal high court will be
declared .fayose has no focus in ekiti for d incoming
ones coming in,is this what will need in ekiti just to
embezzle d money from d state account.don't u know
where there's no infrastructure putting into place d
economy won't grow well ummm.this is what happen in
Oyo state under akala govt.buje budanuu and at d end
of d day he was disappointed in various polling unit in
Oyo state .let's wait and see how its goes.

Ekiti people will smell their arss..
They want their stomach to be filled at the expenses of other developments abi..
O ma se ooo..
My pipu of ekiti perish for lack of wisdom..
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Just because fayemi didn't sit down with 'em joints to drink "Agbo jedi" [herbs] like fayose did..
Just because fayemi didn't go to the market and eat with the market like fayose did..
Just because fayemi didn't play "Ludo" with some of the jobless men like fayose did..
They voted him out..
Governance for me shouldn't be based on popularity buh progressive development..
If governance according to you should nt be by popularity, then the people's chioce will never be governor or president. Your statement shows the party you support.
Re: Ekiti Inaugurates Ayo Fayose As Executive Governor by itstpia1: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Ayo Fayose Left office on 16th October 2006
Returns as Governor Today 16th October 2014

8 year interval, or interregnum.

(1) (Reply)

Similarity With National Assembly, Aso Rock And Others With Mosques Pic / North Ungrateful Parasites – Asari Dokubo / ALJAZEERA...BUHARI 99% Nigeria's President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.