Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate (3587 Views)

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / Getting Married To Your Age mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mi o binu oooo
Agba ti o binu lomo e n po
theLORDreigns:

Awww! embarassed Ma binu ore mi... *grabs her and plants kisses all over her pretty face* kiss kiss kiss kiss

My bad
I thought 'twas yours cuz I was seeing God all over the place grin
I have a cousin who's highly intelligent, rich, tall and handsome
Guess what?
He's got the same list as you
Does that tell you anything? grin

That was Mandy Hale's top five (or 25 wink, lol)...I've not come up with mine yet.

I'm certain my list is going to contain 'a genuine SPIRIT-filled lover of GOD' as no1, 'highly intelligent, good judgement' would be no2, but I haven't figured out how to prioritize the other qualities...'openheartedness, unrestraint', 'integrity', 'ambitious hard-worker'...& so much more.
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:
Mi o binu oooo
Agba ti o binu lomo e n po

O se, my luv. kiss

My bad
I thought 'twas yours cuz I was seeing God all over the place grin

LOL! 'The Single Woman' is a christian blog that's focused on inspiring single women. You should check it out.

I have a cousin who's highly intelligent, rich, tall and handsome
Guess what?
He's got the same list as you
Does that tell you anything? grin

Haba babes! After you've seen the expo! Lollzz! cheesy cheesy
It doesn't work that way joor... wink
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by crackhaus: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Do you have a list @topic? What's on it?
Honestly I don't have a definitive list, she just has/had to be right for me wink
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by crackhaus: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:
Everyone deserves to hear/see a compliment that makes them blush grin

That's because my compliments fall on deaf ears

My ears are receptive to compliments when they're genuine.

And I don't blush, I'm a little too brown for that grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
crackhaus:

Honestly I don't have a definitive list, she just has/had to be right for me wink

Okay. smiley
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
theLORDreigns:

O se, my luv. kiss

LOL! 'The Single Woman' is a christian blog that's focused on inspiring single women. You should check it out.

Haba babes! After you've seen the expo! Lollzz! cheesy cheesy
It doesn't work that way joor... wink
Checking out 'The Single Woman' already

I'm serious about my cousin
If you want, I can hook you two up
I'm a successful matchmaker wink
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:

Checking out 'The Single Woman' already

Great!

I'm serious about my cousin
If you want, I can hook you two up
I'm a successful matchmaker wink

Alright...I know where to find you. smiley
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
crackhaus:

My ears are receptive to compliments when they're genuine.

And I don't blush, I'm a little too brown for that grin
Looks like this man loves hearing sweet nothings
TheLordReigns, can you please help with compliments? grin
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:

Lol, you mean stuff like 'sugar in my tea' & 'cockroach in my cupboard'? cheesy
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Lol, you mean stuff like 'sugar in my tea' & 'cockroach in my cupboard'? cheesy
No, I mean genuine compliment grin
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:

No, I mean genuine compliment grin

Seriously?! cheesy

Don't know what to say oo.

What's up with you & crackhaus? Wedding bells ringing anytime soon? tongue
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by crackhaus: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
zeemoore:

Lol...don't let anything hold you ladies back grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
smiley
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
crackhaus:

Lol...don't let anything hold you ladies back grin
TheLordReigns, did you see this?
Bring it on babe, don't let anything hold you back

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Olorun'joba oooo, se o ri awon rhetorical questions ti o n bere lowo mi yi.........
Mo ma blow e ni grin
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by STENON(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Smiles, Intelligent, smart, Jovial, and Optimistic
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
That's all?
Whatever happened to~Chest hair, nice teeth, good looking feet, large hands, broad shoulders, soft hands and the likes? grin
STENON:
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by STENON(f): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
zeemoore:
That's all?
Whatever happened to~Chest hair, nice teeth, good looking feet, large hands, broad shoulders, soft hands and the likes? grin
Lol............Goodevening
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
STENON:
Lol............Goodevening
good evening, you too
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
zeemoore:

TheLordReigns, did you see this?
Bring it on babe, don't let anything hold you back

Jero......

zeemoore:
Olorun'joba oooo, se o ri awon rhetorical questions ti o n bere lowo mi yi.........
Mo ma blow e ni grin

Rhetorical ko... *yimu*
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
STENON:

Nicely put. smiley

Intelligent and smart are synonyms though.
Nothing about religious beliefs? Approach to work? embarassed

All the best in finding that special 'someone'!!
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
zeemoore:
That's all?
Whatever happened to [s]~Chest hair, nice teeth, good looking feet, large hands, broad shoulders, soft hands and the likes?[/s] grin

shocked Waris this?! lipsrsealed

...Think long-term.
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
theLORDreigns:

shocked Waris this?! lipsrsealed

...Think long-term.
Arabinrin, farabale angry
Re: Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
zeemoore:

Arabinrin, farabale angry

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Adopt A Child In Nigeria / Finally, I'm Getting Married ~ / My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.