Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) (8209 Views)

I Am Nairaland's Most Handsome New Guy (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by Atmmachine(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
They say bald is beautiful. What they don’t say is that bald also makes for a pretty awesome husband. So before you skip over bald profiles for a guy with a full head of hair, consider this:

1. They Don’t Take Up A Lot of Bathroom Space

Bald guys don’t need all kinds of fancy haircuts, gels, moose or even a comb. They barely need shampoo. That means they’ve got more money laying about to spend on you. And, more importantly, more space in the bathroom for your toiletries.

2. They’re Better In Bed, Seriously

According to a 2009 study, women on INTERNET DATING SITES were 5x more likely to choose guys with a full head of hair. That means bald guys have 5x less chance to hook up. I’m not a statistician but I can tell you that x plus y equals bald men really making it count when they do hook up.

3. They Are Way More Sensitive

Feeling fat? Ugly? BLOATED? Your bald boyfriend can TOTALLY relate. He lost all his hair! So he knows a thing or two about feeling bad about yourself and bouncing back. No doubt he’ll be sympathetic to your complaints and be ready with compliments, kisses and a rom-com in the DVD player.

4. Men’s Hair is Overrated

Have you ever really fallen for a guy because of his hair? All you have to do is watch this season of “The Bachelor” to know that the hair does not make the man. In fact, it can be downright distracting… not to mention disgusting. Plus, a man who doesn’t have to worry about quaffing his hair can spend more time doting on you.

5. They’re Already Bald

Perhaps the best thing about a baldie: they’ve already gone through the super painful process of going bald. Which means a) you won’t find man-hairs all over the place and b) you’ll never have to wonder if your man will look hot bald. He already is! Win-Win!

6. Bald isn’t Just Beautiful, it’s Super Hot

7. They're 100% faithful to their partners.

# Admit it ladies, if Adam Levine shaved his head you would be all up on that. A bald head is super sexy. Don’t believe me? Drool over these botties (that’s bald-hotties). Tuface and BankyW are bald but they are the hottest celebs in Nigeria

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by Elcapo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
I guess the op is bald as well grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yaay! Omo I don dey find this thread like kilode. I thought it existed once. Probably NL data loss sha.

OK back to the topic - cool. My babe saw my old pic days back and said she wanted the old me, and I.was like I'm now grown, this is what you get - a cool baldie grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by tunde705(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP OYA COME AND CONFESS!!! YOU GET BALD HEAD...

SHOW US YOUR KORIANBOLO... Lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by LadiesPet(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Yaay! Omo I don dey find this thread like kilode. I thought it existed once. Probably NL data loss sha.

OK back to the topic - cool. My babe saw my old pic days back and said she wanted the old me, and I.was like I'm now grown, this is what you get - a cool baldie grin grin grin

Lol.
Man of God, Your excuse dey some how.

Guess what ?? She don't like your baldness

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by LadiesPet(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
My head is like a desert, nothing grows on it.
It's just like a burnt offereing.

That is why girls don't love me grin grin

I come fall in love with one Mumu girl because all them girls rejected me

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by Afrok(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
How many times are we gonna see threads on bald heads? It seems nairaland will soon bald one day undecided.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by dkronicle(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
see that head
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014

(1)

Bleep You!!! @sekxy / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.