Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. (7695 Views)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
I dated this girl one time, we broke up few months ago, and I was the one that called off the relationship, my reasons are we're only sexually compatible but not compatible in other ways and relationships isn't only about sex, aside the sex it's empty, it's like she's a total stranger because we don't communicate much, she doesn't have my kind of intellect, she's not dumb, she's intelligent in a different way, I love philosophy, science, space, aliens, tech, video games and the likes, and I can debate about it non stop, but this girl has no interest in such stuff, she's only interested in fashion, looking cool, making money and the likes, so whenever she visits we have nothing to talk about, we just stay in silence, I tried spicing it up with movies but she doesn't like my kind of movies either, I'd want us to watch marvel avengers and she would want us to watch one stupid Nigerian film and when I object she would pick offense that I am forcing my lifestyle on her. I don't talk much but she loves gossiping about her friends even though she's too insecure to let me meet her friends, for some reason she thought I'd fall for her friends or worse, cheat on her with them, but I find the whole cheating stuff exhausting, since we have nothing to talk about or enjoy together we always have sex whenever she comes around, we would just greet and it's straight to intimacy, I was enjoying it at first until it became generic, now here's my problem, I am addicted to the feeling of having sex with her, like we're sexually compatible but that's just it, aside the sex nothing, she will come around and we won't chill or have any conversation, just sex, and when we're done we sit in silence until she leaves, it's so boring and there's nothing to remedy that, am I the problem? Have you been in such relationship, what did you do?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
natedensel:
I dated this girl one time, we broke up few months ago, and I was the one that called off the relationship, my reasons are we're only sexually compatible but not compatible in other ways and relationships isn't only about sex, aside the sex it's empty, it's like she's a total stranger because we don't communicate much, she doesn't have my kind of intellect, she's not dumb, she's intelligent in a different way, I love philosophy, science, space, aliens, tech, video games and the likes, and I can debate about it non stop, but this girl has no interest in such stuff, she's only interested in fashion, looking cool, making money and the likes, so whenever she visits we have nothing to talk about, we just stay in silence, I tried spicing it up with movies but she doesn't like my kind of movies either, I'd want us to watch marvel avengers and she would want us to watch one stupid Nigerian film and when I object she would pick offense that I am forcing my lifestyle on her. I don't talk much but she loves gossiping about her friends even though she's too insecure to let me meet her friends, for some reason she thought I'd fall for her friends or worse, cheat on her with them, but I find the whole cheating stuff exhausting, since we have nothing to talk about or enjoy together we always have sex whenever she comes around, we would just greet and it's straight to intimacy, I was enjoying it at first until it became generic, now here's my problem, I am addicted to the feeling of having sex with her, like we're sexually compatible but that's just it, aside the sex nothing, she will come around and we won't chill or have any conversation, just sex, and when we're done we sit in silence until she leaves, it's so boring and there's nothing to remedy that, am I the problem? Have you been in such relationship, what did you do?

Shes not the woman for you and youre not the man for her. Yall both have different energies that cant match. You sound like a cool dude that needs a girl with a better exposure. Dont get trapped by her body.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Shes not the woman for you and youre not the man for her. Yall both have different energies that cant match. You sound like a cool dude that needs a girl with a better exposure. Dont get trapped by her body.
that's why I broke up with her but she's saying she didn't do anything yet I broke up with her, it's making me feel guilty.

3 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
I dated one of the finest women in during my Nysc. Like her beauty outshines every females around her, no competition. I got her in less than a week to be mine coz im quite the womens man too . Literally every human breathing has a crush on her,even women. I was hit so hard by her beauty too, SHE is also tall and has an average body. And her personality made everyone fell inlove with her. Shes got great vibes, great smile, always happy , she is super intelligent too. but guess what?

First time we tried having sex, i realised that i wasnt sexually attracted to her. The sex was a nightmare for me. That was our first and last. I pretended to have * cumm* just for the particular sex session to end.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
natedensel:
that's why I broke up with her but she's saying she didn't do anything yet I broke up with her, it's making me feel guilty.

Look. She can say all she wants but for the fact that shes not even smart enough to realize that yall enegy aint matching and she is seeing nothing wrong with yall vibe. Means shes just quite low in thinking compared to you. Its hard to date someone that cant match ur energy, knows nothing about the foriegn world, poor knowledge about the outisde world.

Video Games ? Probably never heard of Mortal kombat. ... Ask her what she thinks of Game of thrones, and shes like .. whats that ? Is it a game ? Or what she thinks of Alicia keys voice , and shes like whos that?

So many un matching energies will drain u slowly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by Boondocxs(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Stop premarital sex
Thank you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Boondocxs:
Stop premarital sex
Thank you

So a female here is telling us to stop pre matial sex,while another is begging us never to stop using our priccckk on emm. Wow, life is not balanced

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by Boondocxs(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

So a female here is telling us to stop pre matial sex,while another is begging us never to stop using our priccckk on emm. Wow, life is not balanced
Values are different
Thank you

1 Like

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by Okoroawusa: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
You see that girl that you broke up with? A time will come you will look for that girl and her free sex but she will not be available. I am telling you from experience

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Look. She can say all she wants but for the fact that shes not even smart enough to realize that yall enegy aint matching and she is seeing nothing wrong with yall vibe. Means shes just quite low in thinking compared to you. Its hard to date someone that cant match ur energy, knows nothing about the foriegn world, poor knowledge about the outisde world.

Video Games ? Probably never heard of Mortal kombat. ... Ask her what she thinks of Game of thrones, and shes like .. whats that ? Is it a game ? Or what she thinks of Alicia keys voice , and shes like whos that?

So many un matching energies will drain u slowly
It's really draining, I sometimes try to initiate such Convo, but she'll just nod passively then divert into something else, she thinks it's boring, I wish she's ready to learn what I am interested in or make it work

3 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
natedensel:
It's really draining, I sometimes try to initiate such Convo, but she'll just nod passively then divert into something else, she thinks it's boring, I wish she's ready to learn what I am interested in or make it work
u sef
That's why man is man

And woman is woman!

She simply naturally doing woman things, those are classically what women love.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
natedensel:

Thats not your woman, just your Bleep buddie! A real Relationship is based on good freindship, healthy conmection, mutual vibes , all those things makes it fun. I cant blame her, knowledge and real exposure. Is based on family oreintation, expose or personal growth and intrest. Too bad shes not solid on that part

5 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u sef
That's why man is man

And woman is woman!

Take note OP. This person here is just a perfect example of that girl. He see's no importance in a matching energy. Mind isnt open to flows, ideas to have an intelligent conversation. Talk, vibe, flow..
Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:
I dated one of the finest women in during my Nysc. Like her beauty outshines every females around her, no competition. I got her in less than a week to be mine coz im quite the womens men too . Literally every human breathing has a crush on her. Even I was hit so hard by her beauty too, SHE is also tall and has an average body.. but guess what?

First time we tried having sex, i realised that i wasnt sexually attracted to her. The sex was a nightmare for me.

Different wahala grin

1 Like

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Take note OP. This person here is just a perfect example of that girl. He see's no importance in a matching energy. Mind isnt open to flows, ideas to have an intelligent conversation. Talk, vibe, flow..

I thought people usually chorus that couples should be opposite to make a perfect match?

Reserved Vs outspoken/outgoing
Sanguine Vs phlegmatic, tall Vs short, melancholic Vs choleric, fat Vs thin, the list goes on. Experts says couples must be opposite and complement each other abi?

Every relationship have a certain degree of incompatibility, can't have 100% compatibility

Some of the things they may do to become more compatible are:

Accept and respect each other’s differences
Focus on meaningful communication
Find the similarities and celebrate them
Stay open-minded

Congeniality and understanding are important pillars that build the foundation of a strong and long-lasting rapport. It is important that despite having unique personalities, you have shared interests with your partner and also make each other comfortable in their own skin. However, it is vital that togetherness is a mutual feeling, not one-sided or forced.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I thought people usually chorus that couples should be opposite to make a perfect match?

Reserved Vs outspoken/outgoing
Sanguine Vs phlegmatic, tall Vs short, melancholic Vs choleric, fat Vs thin, the list goes on. Experts says couples must be opposite and complement each other abi?

Every relationship have a certain degree of incompatibility, can't have 100% compatibility

Some of the things they may do to become more compatible are:

Accept and respect each other’s differences
Focus on meaningful communication
Find the similarities and celebrate them
Stay open-minded

Congeniality and understanding are important pillars that build the foundation of a strong and long-lasting rapport. It is important that despite having unique personalities, you have shared interests with your partner and also make each other comfortable in their own skin. However, it is vital that togetherness is a mutual feeling, not one-sided or forced.

In as much as I appreciate your write up . I think couples being different to make a perfect match is gonna be a disaster. Thats what leads to besties gaining access to other peoples partner. Besties flow along well, they just have this great vibe with whoever they choose. Someday, they'll end up compromising the flow .. sex or physical relationships starts to manifest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Thats not your woman, just your Bleep buddie! A real Relationship is based on good freindship, healthy conmection, mutual vibes , all those things makes it fun. I cant blame her, knowledge and real exposure. Is based on family oreintation, expose or personal growth and intrest. Too bad shes not solid on that part
Yea, I thought it was exciting at first, but the sex gets boring after a while, like we're just friends with benefit, we only meet to have sex, nothing deep or meaningful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
u sef
That's why man is man

And woman is woman!

Is that the reason why we have nothing to talk about? How can you be dating someone and you can't have a meaningful conversation because she's doing women stuff.

2 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:

Lol yea, I can sense the vibe too, boring as f*ck.

1 Like

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by NoNaw: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
natedensel:
Is that the reason why we have nothing to talk about? How can you be dating someone and you can't have a meaningful conversation because she's doing women stuff.

This

Did
Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
You sound like a 19 years old kid. Which girl do you expect to discuss aliens and watch marvel movies with you?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by minasu190: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
She's not your type of guy, perhaps she enjoyed the intimacy nothing more than that, some of these girls are just materialistic, and most of them have nothing to offer.the only thing they can offer you is kpekus!

2 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by teebillz: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2023
natedensel:

I am experiencing the same thing. But unlike you, she won't let me go. She will blackmail me with cry and before you know, we are digging it again. The kind of things she says about us makes me scared. Babe is all in and sold in but I am not subscribing to the whole thing. She knows how to treat and make a nigga feel special but it is beyond that for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by intruder15(m): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2023
natedensel:

You are the problem o. Cuz you fit no see any babe settle with as most loves what she loves.
Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by Carcholce: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Spirit04:
You sound like a 19 years old kid. Which girl do you expect to discuss aliens and watch marvel movies with you?

Exactly what I wanted to ask the OP. Everything he listed about the lady perfectly defines a Nigerian “woman”

2 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by IjebuWarrior: 1:41am On Sep 27, 2023
NoNaw:
I dated one of the finest women in during my Nysc. Like her beauty outshines every females around her, no competition. I got her in less than a week to be mine coz im quite the womens men too . Literally every human breathing has a crush on her,even women. I was hit so hard by her beauty too, SHE is also tall and has an average body. And her personality made everyone fell inlove with her. Shes got great vibes, great smile, always happy , she is super intelligent too. but guess what?

First time we tried having sex, i realised that i wasnt sexually attracted to her. The sex was a nightmare for me. That was our first and last. I pretended to have * cumm* just for the particular sex session to end.

Great! This is actually the theory of attraction that I've always tried to prove. Physical attraction doesn't equate to Sexual attraction. Quite rare that I'm seeing a dude physically attracted, but not sexually attracted to a lady. It happens to me quite often as well. cool

3 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by ConfidentialDoc: 2:41am On Sep 27, 2023
I wish I could tell more..
But escape escape before all escape route closes.
Stuff like this is really soul-sucking.
Very bad for you.

2 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by 9japride(m): 3:04am On Sep 27, 2023
OP she might be good but not having meaningful conversation is a drawback. Most times, a good chat can make the environment lively and you guys won't like to miss each other.
So what guys are saying after a stressful day at work and you come home it will then be another mini stressful environment? A lot of people overlook red flags especially in ladies such as sex and beautiful shape and then end up complaining.

3 Likes

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by placeofallure(f): 3:21am On Sep 27, 2023
natedensel:

I can't stand a relationship where we'll just sit, no convo. That's situashionship grin

I once dated a guy. We were cool before. We talk and get along well but I outgrew him kinda. I was considering starting a relationship with someone else but I was hesitant cause I don't like to disappoint my guy. I eventually did left him because all of a sudden, things just turned awry with us. Because my mind wasn't with him anymore, we don't gist, we don't chat, we don't play, anytime I go see him, we just try to be civil with each other and that was it.

For me, relationship is more of your ability to communicate. Gist, chat, talk, laugh, play, talk and more talk. Anything short of that, you are business partners, engagement of convenience. My hubby and I can gist for Africa! We woke up around 1:27 am, we've been gisting and about to go back to bed now. You are right to leave the relationship. Sex is awesome but it's not everything in a relationship.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by DyingFetus: 3:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Be wise

Use her plus up

E no go bad if you carry GLK This December

1 Like

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2023
placeofallure:

I can't stand a relationship where we'll just sit, no convo. That's situashionship grin

I once dated a guy. We were cool before. We talk and get along well but I outgrew him kinda. I was considering starting a relationship with someone else but I was hesitant cause I don't like to disappoint my guy. I eventually did left him because all of a sudden, things just turned awry with us. Because my mind wasn't with him anymore, we don't gist, we don't chat, we don't play, anytime I go see him, we just try to be civil with each other and that was it.

For me, relationship is more of your ability to communicate. Gist, chat, talk, laugh, play, talk and more talk. Anything short of that, you are business partners, engagement of convenience. My hubby and I can gist for Africa! We woke up around 1:27 am, we've been gisting and about to go back to bed now. You are right to leave the relationship. Sex is awesome but it's not everything in a relationship.
Now this is what I am talking about, you get it, the whole not talking thing kills every vibe no matter how strong, I ain't a talkative though but I love the feeling of a meaningful and deep conversation, even if its about a trivial topic, this one doesn't even discuss sex, I am a great listener, and I chip in always, but she's just there, eventually the sex became boring too, she just comes and we exchange pleasantries that's just it, I'll be the one asking her questions, she manages to answer with one word and short monosyllabic answers, it's so draining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. by natedensel: 3:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Spirit04:
And you sound like someone who lives in a cave, that's why you believe your interests determines your age, that cockeyed belief that cartoon and video games are for children, the people you see debating extra terrestrial life forms on tv are better and richer than you, must it be aliens? Can't she talk about other things I listed there?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.