Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? (3088 Views)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / What Can You Not Tolerate In A Relationship? With Reasons Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
For me 'Pride'

Can you imagine one of my girlfriends once came to my lodge in tears, completely distraught. It took half an hour to convince her to tell me what was wrong. What horrific thing happened to her? One of her friends wore the same outfit as her to the movies, and apparently that's a betrayal of their friendship as it made her cloth look cheap and affordable by other people...

U?
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by marycoolrose: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stupidity! Because a stupid partner will;
Cheat without a condom
Waste money and Resources
Have no sense of responsibility
Beat the hell outta you(cuz there no sense)
and lastly transfers some of the stupidity to the children. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lies, I hate it with passion
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Can't believe this sensible post came from andyblaze.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by LaurelP(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Playing "hard to date".
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by LaurelP(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
urhoboman:
Can't believe this sensible post came from andyblaze.

U no see d 'Yansh'?
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
When your patner is comparing you with other people and trying to change you.B4 he came knocking at your door,didnt he see how you were first? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by kenex4ever(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hate not to dislike lies in a relationship
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:
When your patner is comparing you with other people and trying to change you.B4 he came knocking at your door,didnt he see how you were first? angry

Baby truss me, I'll never compare you with another. Why not give me a chance?

@post. I can't tolerate dumbness and lies if you must lie let it be well constructed and I dislike sadist!
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Superstar007:

Baby truss me, I'll never compare you with another. Why not give me a chance?
Lol.Who are you? tongue
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Cheadiva(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
everybody is a liar .......

Cheating
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by MisterLongman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
LaurelP:

U no see d 'Yansh'?
Na wetin I wan ask am be that
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:

Lol.Who are you? tongue

I'm kinda dove like, a hybrid of a dove and a pigeon
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Superstar007:

I'm kinda dove like, a hybrid of a dove and a pigeon
Like the one in your pics?? grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
AndyBlazeYansh:
For me 'Pride'

Can you imagine one of my girlfriends once came to my lodge in tears, completely distraught. It took half an hour to convince her to tell me what was wrong What horrific thing happened to her? One of her friends wore the same outfit as her to the movies, and apparently that's a betrayal of their friendship as it made her cloth look cheap and affordable by other people...

U?

For real?
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
dovelike:

Like the one in your pics?? grin

Nah nah nah nah. Your d.p is the perfect description of what I mean
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Superstar007:

Nah nah nah nah. Your d.p is the perfect description of what I mean
cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
dp.
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Superstar007:

smiley smiley smiley
Pls whats d.p?
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Medunah: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
I av zero tolerance for domestic violence
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by fuckshit: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
FÜCK!! FÜCKING hate lies. grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Superstar007(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

Pls whats d.p?

Display photo smiley
Dove/pigeon smiley
You choose cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by destante(f): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Kissing and telling. Talking about my intimate stuffs to others. undecided
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by nickz(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
calling/abusing/stalking the SIDE-CHICK.....?

pls don't try this...........
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by uniqueren(f): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
PRIDE, Intolerance
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by nawtikid(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Pride, dishonesty, selfishness
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by amakufrancis(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Lies, cheating nn so onn.
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Exjoker(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lying...chai this one strong, breakin many relationships
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by 100Cents: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
1. Lying like a log of wood..

2. Being unable to change position.

3. Giving excuses..

Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by 100Cents: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

What happened to reaching compromises to make a relationship work ?

Some ladies used to have multiple partners and when they get into a serious relationship, they still keep calling and flashing those b0tt0ms they used to phu.ck claiming the man wants to change them...

Isn't that highly unreasonable ?
Re: What Is The One Thing You DO NOT Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cheating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! / Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.