Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason (3138 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Bae Just Broke Up With Me, See Her Reason.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason by Juliana50(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
According to a Kenyan social media page, this old woman was caught having sex with her grandson. When the granny was asked why she agreed to have sex with her grandson, she said the young man was only helping her to shave her pubic hair because it had overgrown. Lol. Can you imagine?

Re: Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason by tkpoint2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
O LORD...come and help this pervert generation.
We know that even the Sodom and Gomorah did not commit up to this level embarassed

I long for your Kingdom to come dear Father!
Re: Photos: Grandmother Caught Having S'ex With Her Grandson See Her Reason by Juliana50(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
SHAMEFUL ACT: Grandmother C@ught Having S'ex With Her Grandson SEE HER REASON. More Photos
@http://betterpikins..my/2016/07/shameful-act-grandmother-cught-having.html

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What The Cast Of Cinderella Would Look Like If It Was A Nigerian Movie / Which Is Your Favourite? / WHY DO Nigerian Girls Feel Obligated To Get Money/materials In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.