Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? (4071 Views)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction / What Are You Teaching Your Children About Hard Work And Responsibility? / Letter From A Hurting Wife - Your Views Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
See your mouth undecided tongue

Happy resumption smiley
tongue ...i swear am still home,tailor palava .and my phone,they had almost closed when i got to the store,and only white was available which i dint want,so i went back todaY .....its beauriful wink ...goin on thursday smiley
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Na uniform u dey wear for skool ? cheesy

Emi a lo o @Fone...hpe u undastood d meaning of dat.
Bootybuttchic:
tongue ...i swear am still home,tailor palava .and my phone,they had almost closed when i got to the store,and only white was available which i dint want,so i went back todaY .....its beauriful wink ...goin on thursday smiley
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Na uniform u dey wear for skool ? cheesy

Emi a lo o @Fone...hpe u undastood d meaning of dat.
yes oooo,,I understand it,,,thank u smiley

uniform ke. grin grin ur bad gan......just Norma l cloth oo

bia are u ibo or Yoruba?
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dressing to kill wink

I'm Yoruba smiley
Bootybuttchic:
yes oooo,,I understand it,,,thank u smiley

uniform ke. grin grin ur bad gan......just Norma l cloth oo

bia are u ibo or Yoruba?
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by richyblink1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
It all depends on how you correct and teach her, every woman will appreciate her husband taking interest in her cooking.

I and my betterhalf are from different tribe. Could remember her telling me while we were dating that she can't eat OFE-OHA (oha soup), that the leave looks like what their goat eats. I did not get mad or feel bad, rather I took interest in her tribal meals to the extent that AFANG soup became one of my favourites.

In other to balance the equation she asked me to teach her how to cook the OFE-OHA she said her dad's goat eats, which I gladly did.

Currently there is no single week she doesn't cook the goat food and eats it like her life depends on it.

My fellow men, mind your tone and choice of words when teaching or correcting your wife(s), believe me, they will be so happy to learn how to cook your favourite.

In fact my better half said I bribed her conscience with the way I handled the whole issue. Whenever she is to cook AFANG, I will go into the kitchen to assist her with ploughing the leaves as well as steaming meats and washing the NFII (perewincle).

When you realise your better half is your best and all, you will go extramile to ensure there is peace, togetherness, love and unity at home.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Dressing to kill wink

I'm Yoruba smiley
kill ke. am not a murderer oooo grin

tot u were iBo. so ur also an omo odua smiley
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Itz called power dressingwink

What made u tink I was a brother from d east?

Don't tell me nothing...spill it smiley
Bootybuttchic:
kill ke. am not a murderer oooo grin

tot u were iBo. so ur also an omo odua smiley
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Itz called power dressingwink

What made u tink I was a brother from d east?

Don't tell me nothing...spill it smiley
no dressing any were oooo wink....just a dry gir l wink

maybe cos there are too many ibos on nl ....and u hardly ever type anything in Yoruba wink
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2014
smiley kiss
Bootybuttchic:
no dressing any were oooo wink....just a dry gir l wink

maybe cos there are too many ibos on nl ....and u hardly ever type anything in Yoruba wink
Re: Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute? / I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.