Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? (2102 Views)

Girls, Try And Appreciate Man's Effort / Why Do Girls Try To Hide The Bitchy Part Of Them? Is It A Crime? / Nija Girls Vs. Afro-american Girls Vs. Caribbean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by benega: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls guys ave noticed this disturbing trend among our ladies: most now try to "work" their NYSC placement to abuja. and i also noticed that whether they are being paid or not the ones placed in ABJ more often than not seem to live more flamboyantly than their counterparts: rocking the latest phones, clothes and human hair. one of such girls i know came back with iphone 6!!!!!! how are they getting all this cash
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by naturally: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Their ARISTOShip pay well in abuja esp if they carry their market to NASS. Anyway, I no blame them, they are utilizing part of their govt money through the Ogas at the top

Calabar is cool for service
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Medunah: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
I actually wanna serve in P harcourt
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by lokito: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
I just dey vex. SMH
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Naija girls want to be posted to Abuja because girls from other countries have no business with NYSC.
abi na South African girls you wan post go Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by benega: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Naija girls want to be posted to Abuja because girls from other countries have no business with NYSC.
what is dat ur smoking, its strong ooooooh.
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by MisterLongman(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
benega:
lol
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by passionate88: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
benega:
pls guys ave noticed this disturbing trend among our ladies: most now try to "work" their NYSC placement to abuja. and i also noticed that whether they are being paid or not the ones placed in ABJ more often than not seem to live more flamboyantly than their counterparts: rocking the latest phones, clothes and human hair. one of such girls i know came back with iphone 6!!!!!! how are they getting all this cash
@bolded, I heard that Abuja is the only city that money falls from the sky.
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by benega: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
passionate88:
@bolded, I heard that Abuja is the only city that money falls from the sky.
and if that's not true thunder will lacerate ur back. IDIAT angry
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by tayoxx(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
all na part of market strategy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by ElekeNtioba: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
To sell their goods. Do u have any problem with dat??
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Once you are pretty or well endowed, Then you are highly welcome... You ll get a house within 2months of your stay...
In my estate here in Abuja, NYSC gurls rent self cons(400k per year) and drive Clean rides...
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Exjoker(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
lokito:
I just dey vex. SMH
Heya...You wished you should have been posted to abuja right
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by mstik(f): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
fROM WHAT YOU'RE INSUNUATING...
yOU'VE ANSWERED THE QUESTION YOURSELF NA

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by WIZGUY69(m): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Justeenaleo:
shocked [size=48]God will forgive you. [/size]
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by benega: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2014
mstik:
fROM WHAT YOU'RE INSUNUATING...
yOU'VE ANSWERED THE QUESTION YOURSELF NA
my dear i no insinuate anyfin i jes state my observations. what is ur opinion in d mata?
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by starlingbawa(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Agreed it's meant for Nigerian girls no doubt. The question here is why the 'CRAZE' to ensure they are posted to Abuja 'AT ALL COST'
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by starlingbawa(m): 5:01am On Oct 17, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
To sell their goods. Do u have any problem with dat??

And what goods exactly would that be? I seem to be in the dark on that one?
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by passionate88: 5:30am On Oct 17, 2014
benega:
and if that's not true thunder will lacerate ur back. IDIAT angry
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by dozzynet(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Medunah:
I actually wanna serve in P harcourt
Are u a prospective batch C corp member
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2014
WIZGUY69:
shocked [size=48]God will forgive you. [/size]
Amen pastor!
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2014
benega:
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Medunah: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2014
dozzynet:

Are u a prospective batch C corp member
Nope, still in skul smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by dechandel(f): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2014
Abuja
Akwa ibom
Ph

Will surely serve in one of these 3 states
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by cooljoe(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Abuja, PH nd Lag, dats where most peeps wana serve, male or female. Where else remain for naija?
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by dozzynet(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2014
Medunah:

Nope, still in skul smiley
Ok. Goodluck
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Djangocode:
Once you are pretty or well endowed, Then you are highly welcome... You ll get a house within 2months of your stay...
In my estate here in Abuja, NYSC gurls rent self cons(400k per year) and drive Clean rides...
gwarimpa again?!?!
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by dnacrystal: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Its one of the developed cities in the country. Must everything be 'genderlised"?
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Spidermon: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
The hustle is real Ladies and Gentlemen.
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
dechandel:

Abuja
Akwa ibom
Ph

Will surely serve in one of these 3 states
and I'll be glade to welcome you to my lovely state - Akwa Ibom
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by destante(f): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have always wondered about this too grin
Re: Why Do Most Nija Girls Try All Possible To Be Posted To ABUJA For NYSC & IT??? by zicoraads: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Maybe you should visit once, just once and the answer would be very easy.

Abuja is amazing and there is plenty money to be made. The city never sleeps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,what Do You Think About Girls That Wear Tatoo? / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? / Romance Section Newbies Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.