Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition (583 Views)

Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition by nelsonegware: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Osauzo resigns to pursue his political ambition.
*Gets Uduaghan's blessings to pursue his dream.

The Delta State Honorable Commissioner for Project Monitoring Mr Ifeanyi Mike Osauzo has resigned his appointment to enable him pursue his dream of line with the party's directive to all intending contestants to resign their appointments on or before 20th October, 2014.

Mr. Osauzo tendered his resignation yesterday to HIs Excellency Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan in the presence of the PDP National Chairman His Excellency Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu, the Secretary to the Delta State Government Com. Ovuozourie Macaulay and other members of the State Executive Council.

Governor Uduaghan blessed and prayed for him and also thanked him for his dedicated and committed service to the State while wishing him well in his future political endeavours.

In a related development, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Protocols Com. Reuben Rume Izeze has congratulated Mr Ifeanyi Mike Osauzo on his resignation to pursue his political ambition. He described Mr Osauzo as a very hardworking man whose contributions to the development of the state is invaluable. He said "I have no doubt in my mind that he will succeed in his future political ambition because I have known him to be a very hardworking, dedicated and committed man".

Re: Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition by Danfoditee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
kilokanminbe?
Re: Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition by Deltaborn: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Wat of if d guy fail? Hmmmmm I laugh in Spanish
Re: Osauzo Resigns To Pursue His Political Ambition by Kennyfancy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thiefs

(1) (Reply)

Isis Expansionist Plans / Why Buhari Will Never Be President Of Nigeria: Must Read / Hypocrisy Is When You Read This Post And Refuse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.