Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (188272 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Rhaspody(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
lenovo y50
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by djbrown15: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Iss nor bad. I've a friend who has the exact same type. The GPU is a little old but it should be strong enough to play current games on low to medium

but i still thinking of changing it to hp envy 15t quad edition... pls which one is better adelana1?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
djbrown15:

but i still thinking of changing it to hp envy 15t quad edition... pls which one is better adelana1?
I hate HP laptops. If u wan buy gaming PC, i advice going for something other than HP. Dont let the Beats edition and touchscreen fool u.
But looking at the envy 15t, its ok but the GPU discouraged me. A 750m is not that strong but it's still a better upgrade on ur dv6's 650m. Also the only difference between ur dv6 and the 15t is just the gpu and the FHD touchscreen. All other specs are practically the same.

Verdict:
Keep using ur dv6. save up ur money and get something better than the 15t. a pc with a 4th generation cpu and a 770m gpu or anything better than dat.

Thats just my opinion

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mackie1:
wanna know where you downloaded it from

Kickass torrent.

Had a friend download it for me though.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kimco u still play Fifa online?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Hey guys GTA V is out but u av to wait for d crack

http://directlinkgames.ucoz.com/load/masterservers_gta_v_aurelease/1-1-0-105

And its whooping 60gb.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by djbrown15: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I hate HP laptops. If u wan buy gaming PC, i advice going for something other than HP. Dont let the Beats edition and touchscreen fool u.
But looking at the envy 15t, its ok but the GPU discouraged me. A 750m is not that strong but it's still a better upgrade on ur dv6's 650m. Also the only difference between ur dv6 and the 15t is just the gpu and the FHD touchscreen. All other specs are practically the same.
Verdict:
Keep using ur dv6. save up ur money and get something better than the 15t. a pc with a 4th generation cpu and a 770m gpu or anything better than dat.
Thats just my opinion
okay no p
sha i dey get good performance from my lappy atleast i play the witcher 2 and assasins creed rogue on high and in some cases ultra.....with added bonus i play fifa on extreme high settings...
my bro has this lenovo with but the cpu clocking dont go up as far as mine... mine clocks up to 3.6 but his 4th gen clocks to 3.1 highest
so please which system do u use?... i wanted something with nvidia 4gb 860m...... but not anytime soon
and moreover im not a fan of touchsmart hp's..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by wman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
djbrown15:

okay no p
sha i dey get good performance from my lappy atleast i play the witcher 2 and assasins creed rogue on high and in some cases ultra.....with added bonus i play fifa on extreme high settings...
my bro has this lenovo with but the cpu clocking dont go up as far as mine... mine clocks up to 3.6 but his 4th gen clocks to 3.1 highest
so please which system do u use?... i wanted something with nvidia 4gb 860m...... but not anytime soon

http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=7158159#!tab=specs

http://www./hp-envy-15-k000nia-intel-core-i7-2ghz-8gb-1tb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-8-latop-129169.html

www.nairaland.com/1803186/new-hp-envy-15k000nia-intel

Core i7 4500u
8 Gb Ram
1366 by 768 resolution
4 Gb GTX 850M
Beats Subwoofer

Not a touchscreen system. The 4 Gb GTX 850M is overkill for a 1366 by 768 resolution. It should handle games out from now till next 4 years.

Currently plays Unity, Advanced Warfare and others in ultra with Anti-aliasing, Ambient Occlusion and others turned on.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Lionbite(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
djbrown15:
pls guys what do you think of this lappy i recently bought

Hp dv6
intel i7 3630@ 2.40 ( i've turbo boosted it and it clocks to 3.9)
GPU is nvidia geforce GT650M (2gb)
RAM is 8gb
screen 15.4inch
1TB

please comment freely i need your remarks on this>>>>>> i play every game installed on high and it doesnt lag eg fifa15,assasins creed rogue etc
How much did you get it?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Kimco u still play Fifa online?
my internet wont allow me...too unstable...plus i hear my ping myt be too high ( wateva dat is). i had input lag sooo much. so even tho i had bought the original from origin already...i had to download the torrent one cos i needed the crack (logging into origin almost all the tym was a chore, sometyms it wudnt even log in, some were due to my unstable internet). u can only play online with a purchased version.( dat i know of)..however i regret my purchase cos now the online is useless to me. so i use the torrent version now. if u wanna play online, u need to buy it man.

well dat is da last tym i shell out money and effort to purchase a game in a while. i'll play the pirate version and if its good, buy it. not now tho.....I'm broke as hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
wman:

http://www8.hp.com/emea_africa/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=7158159#!tab=specs

http://www./hp-envy-15-k000nia-intel-core-i7-2ghz-8gb-1tb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-8-latop-129169.html

Core i7 4500u
8 Gb Ram
1366 by 768 resolution
4 Gb GTX 850M
Beats Subwoofer

Not a touchscreen system. The 4 Gb GTX 850M is overkill for a 1366 by 768 resolution. It should handle games out from now till next 4 years.

Currently plays Unity, Advanced Warfare and others in ultra with Anti-aliasing, Ambient Occlusion and others turned on.
Izzit dat HP dont like making their PCs with a FHD(1920x1080) screen? Most GTX 850M PCs out there come with FHD screens. HP are an outdated company jor
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
kimco:
my internet wont allow me...too unstable...plus i hear my ping myt be too high ( wateva dat is). i had input lag sooo much. so even tho i had bought the original from origin already...i had to download the torrent one cos i needed the crack (logging into origin almost all the tym was a chore, sometyms it wudnt even log in, some were due to my unstable internet). u can only play online with a purchased version.( dat i know of)..however i regret my purchase cos now the online is useless to me. so i use the torrent version now. if u wanna play online, u need to buy it man.

well dat is da last tym i shell out money and effort to purchase a game in a while. i'll play the pirate version and if its good, buy it. not now tho.....I'm broke as hell
To the best of my knowledge, if ur internet speed is too slow, say if ur average speed is below 1Mbps, ur PING ll be too high, which also means ur LATENCY will be high. Ur game ll take longer to communicate with servers and therefore result in ur game lagging even if ur PC meets the recommended specs of the game. And true logging into Origin everytime i want to play even in offline mode can be annoying. angry

I had the same internet problems and i had to change ISPs a couple of times when i realised using my MTN modem was not enough to game online.

I played a couple of Ghanians online so i thought one of em could ve been u. Thats why i asked.

As for been broke, no be only u o sad Na God go provide smiley
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
wman:

Core i7 4500u
8 Gb Ram
1366 by 768 resolution
4 Gb GTX 850M
Beats Subwoofer

how much?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by islops(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Has anyone been able to play GTA V yet, I'm having trouble with the crack can someone guide me on how he did it cos the comments from the torrent all said that its working
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Not bad. But dat CPU ehn sad
Yea, I know..It just slows the system down on booting, but afterwards it picks up the steam..So far, its been great handling graphic intensive programs
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
wman:

Core i7 4500u
8 Gb Ram
1366 by 768 resolution
4 Gb GTX 850M
Beats Subwoofer

Really nice specs...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
How can one update his Fifa 15?? Do they make use of Patch like PES?
If Yes, Is there any latest patch for Fifa 15??
I'm sorry if the questions are too much, just that I read somewhere that you can update your FIFA but since I have been playing the game, I haven't done so..Any idea guys??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
dazekid what app do u use to overclock ur GPU??
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
KingMEXX:
I'm sorry if the questions are too much, just that I read somewhere that you can update your FIFA but since I have been playing the game, I haven't done so..Any idea guys??
I doubt if there's any update for FIFA o
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Just use MSI afterburner cool
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by moonraker(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2015
islops:
Has anyone been able to play GTA V yet, I'm having trouble with the crack can someone guide me on how he did it cos the comments from the torrent all said that its working

lol go buy that shit real quick.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 18, 2015
islops:
U already dloaded the game? 60gig! Na u o
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 18, 2015
moonraker:

Just use MSI afterburner cool
Already tried it. And there was little or no difference on fps wen i was playing BF4
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by swagifted(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
djbrown15:

okay no p
4GB nvidia is an expensive component on its own
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
moonraker:

lol go buy that shit real quick.

At roughly three tyms the price? Dat won't happen. Atleast for us in africa. It's not greed, it da fact dat I shudn't have to stay gameless cos I cannot cough up three tyms the actual price ( due to exchange rate) to buy a game dat myt even suck or not run well on my pc.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
KingMEXX:

Try the modding way 1gb patch. It updates the whole database to the january transfers. The gameplay is also a bit fast too from what I've played.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

MSI afterburner or Nvidia inspector(if you have a Nvidia card) personally though, Afterburner didn't do anything until I installed Nvidia inspector. Plus the ui of the latter is similar to GPU-z so you can pretty much understand it in a matter of seconds.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
To the best of my knowledge, if ur internet speed is too slow, say if ur average speed is below 1Mbps, ur PING ll be too high, which also means ur LATENCY will be high. Ur game ll take longer to communicate with servers and therefore result in ur game lagging even if ur PC meets the recommended specs of the game. And true logging into Origin everytime i want to play even in offline mode can be annoying. angry

I had the same internet problems and i had to change ISPs a couple of times when i realised using my MTN modem was not enough to game online.

I played a couple of Ghanians online so i thought one of em could ve been u. Thats why i asked.

As for been broke, no be only u o sad Na God go provide smiley

Lol

Thanks for the education man.

When I have a reliable internet in the future I'll be forced to purchase games. Not now....no way.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I doubt if there's any update for FIFA o

Misinformation, even if it's jux speculating is very bad. U either know and help the guy or u don't and tell him dat u don't know. To my best knowledge ea has released atleast 4 updates for the game.

Don't take offense man
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Already tried it. And there was little or no difference on fps wen i was playing BF4

To my best of knowledge u're more likely to see improvements when u overclock ur cpu than ur gpu in battlefield games. How far did u overclock the gpu tho? Pls guys becareful of overclocking in a laptop. Even in the desktops it's dangerous with poor cooling, and even dat one has a big case with enuff ventilation.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
swagifted:

Not only dat but realistically, that gpu can only make use of 2.5 of vram. From 3gb going it'll only choke cos the gpu cannot render the textures fast enuff to warrant that much vram. It'll be useless.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
swagifted:
If he has the cash then thats no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.