Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183409 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kenomobola(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u were making sense until u said nothing beats gaming wit a keyboard and mouse...... Like seriously? I can assure u that 90% of gamers prefer pads to keyboard.....
Dude do u play anything besides shooters on ur pc? How do u expect to fully enjoy third person action adventure....like god of war of dmc using a keyboard? Can u compare d fun to using a pad?
Strictly Gaming pc dont sell as much as consoles and u know that, these consoles sells in millions and u can b damn sure anyone who buys dem are real frikking gamers, they still offer pure undiluted gaming fun than d pc can never hope 2 acheive.....

No need to worry about upgrades... Just buy d frikking console and play .. Easy as pie..

These are what makes consoles the number 1 gaming platform not just in nigeria but d world.

Reread my post and discover your error. I said hardcore PC gamers say the keyboard and mouse combo is the ultimate. Also, just because you do not enjoy gaming with a keyboard and mouse does not mean every other person feels the same. It seems you have a very strong opinion about this topic, but as I said, it is just your opinion and not cold hard facts.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by swagifted(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
kenomobola:

Reread my post and discover your error. I said hardcore PC gamers say the keyboard and mouse combo is the ultimate. Also, just because you do not enjoy gaming with a keyboard and mouse does not mean every other person feels the same. It seems you have a very strong opinion about this topic, but as I said, it is just your opinion and not cold hard facts.
to read is one thing...to understand is another herculean task for some membranes.... APC will tackle that matter ...to reduce illiteracy
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
swagifted:
to read is one thing...to understand is another herculean task for some membranes.... APC will tackle that matter ...to reduce illiteracy
Lool! Be nice pliss grin
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dissapointing consoles?? Ar u kiddin me? The ps4 and xbox one are outselling the ps3 and xbox 360 at dsame time frame and yet u are saying they are dissapointing?

LAST OF US was voted best game of last gen, what happened to all the pc great games that was released? Including their exclusives? All d eye candy and all?

As someone who games on both pc and console i wud tell u how it is, i cant force u 2 change ur mind.... It ur decision....

But dnt go about saying what u aint knowledgeable about.... Calling d new consoles dissapointing just shows how much ill informed u are about d gaming industry

They are dissapointing due to their specs. most games cant run 60fps. last gen game gta 5 runs at sub 30fps on average. that is dissapointing, and it so early in the gen with x86 architecture. it'll get much more sad for you.

last of us voted game of last gen? by whom? is there a universal jury on game awards that we are not aware of? please i want to know this new development.

the ps4 is outselling the ps3 due to low price....and hype. hype they are yet to meet. God knows it not because of their games. also this is the third xbox...after the 360 which was well received against the second xbox which was after the first which was horrible in sales. using this info use logic and come to to a conclusion why both consoles are selling like they are. i'll give you a hint....its not because they are playing games well or bringing games. this gen there has been a massive influx of last gen game remakes. you tell me why.

i will leave this to u. research and come back and lets talk. and u seem to misundastand comments alot i suggest you read well before commenting. tells a lot about you.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dude i wud still school u on pc gaming but lets just leave dat, i game on both but i dnt like it wen people try 2 say trash about console gaming like they arnt worth a dime.
Consoles still produce d best exclusives and overall best games yet strictly pc gamers wud keep saying trash about it

You cud school me in pc gaming? You cudn't school me in console gaming. I know more than you cud ever know about both sides of gaming. That's because I keep interest in both sides. I read news, info, everything about both sides to inform myself. You didn't even know about direct x 12 and what it brings to the table for microsoft platforms including pc...and this is actuallythe biggest news for pc gaming which I have had to inform you, twice, in this thread.

Listen to me, go back and read the thread title. Notice that this is a pc thread. Nobody spoke of consoles until someone actually decided to compare it to pc gaming and you who seem to be able to school me in pc gaming actually stated that console gaming was the ultimate gaming hub. How can you be the ultimate gaming hub if you have to pay for online? How can you be the ultimate gaming hub when fps and rts and mmos are better on pc. How can you be the ultimate gaming hub when your performance is significantly behind your rival? You tell me mr. Professor in pc gaming. Teach me, school me on this. I'd love to hear what you have to say so pls help me undastand this claim.

Best exclusives and overall best games? Says who? Are these not objective oppinions? Now your oppinions are facts? Please man stop embarassing urself.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
Flawlessangel:

like i said, ill informed about d industry... There are still more gamers playing last gen games(ps3/360) than dis gen games(ps4/xbox one).... Oh u didnt know right? Yea how wud u when u only know about pc platform.

And 4 ur info d only reason the new consoles are in d spotlight now is because they are NEWWWWW.... Yes NEW!!....new hardware, new games etc.
Besides that nothing has changed as statistics show last gen console games are still being played as much as dis gen..... Its just dat they arnt talked about anymore because the new toys came around.

And dis argument is getting old cos u all are not even arguing like u know stuff about consoles..

Guy read what he said. He said those consoles would not be the console on show anymore in the next 7yrs. Whether they are still played after 20yrs doesn't matter...they won't be the consoles everyone will be talking about in 7yrs tym cos they would be replaced by a new console. That is what he is trying to say.

And why would I not know that a combined population of roughly 160,000,000 wud still out number the combined population of 40,000,000 consoles in active gamers (nintendo consoles excluded). But it doesn't matter because the new consoles are the consoles being talked about, the ones developers are concentrating on right now. Software sales have the new consoles beating the old ones. That shud give you a clue of wat Ade was talking about.

So instead of feeding us obvious information and trying to look smart while embarrasing yourself in the process, why don't you try understanding people's post for once in this thread. Thank you.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
kimco:

Guy read what he said. He said those consoles would not be the console on show anymore in the next 7yrs. Whether they are still played after 20yrs doesn't matter...they won't be the consoles everyone will be talking about in 7yrs tym cos they would be replaced by a new console. That is what he is trying to say.

And why would I not know that a combined population of roughly 160,000,000 wud still out number the combined population of 40,000,000 consoles in active gamers (nintendo consoles excluded). But it doesn't matter because the new consoles are the consoles being talked about, the ones developers are concentrating on right now. Software sales have the new consoles beating the old ones. That shud give you a clue of wat Ade was talking about.

So instead of feeding us obvious information and trying to look smart while embarrasing yourself in the process, why don't you try understanding people's post for once in this thread. Thank you.
bla bla bla..... At d end of d day.... Consoles are still d ist choice gaming platform...and console games are > pc games.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2015
kimco:

You cud school me in pc gaming? You cudn't school me in console gaming. I know more than you cud ever know about both sides of gaming. That's because I keep interest in both sides. I read news, info, everything about both sides to inform myself. You didn't even know about direct x 12 and what it brings to the table for microsoft platforms including pc...and this is actuallythe biggest news for pc gaming which I have had to inform you, twice, in this thread.

Listen to me, go back and read the thread title. Notice that this is a pc thread. Nobody spoke of consoles until someone actually decided to compare it to pc gaming and you who seem to be able to school me in pc gaming actually stated that console gaming was the ultimate gaming hub. How can you be the ultimate gaming hub if you have to pay for online? How can you be the ultimate gaming hub when fps and rts and mmos are better on pc. How can you be the ultimate gaming hub when your performance is significantly behind your rival? You tell me mr. Professor in pc gaming. Teach me, school me on this. I'd love to hear what you have to say so pls help me undastand this claim.

Best exclusives and overall best games? Says who? Are these not objective oppinions? Now your oppinions are facts? Please man stop embarassing urself.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2015
kimco:

u are d one embrassing urself wit ur poor excuses, u said how can it b better if u pay to play online? Rili whats d sense in this? How does paying 4 services has anything 2 do wit how good its service is?
U even said mmo and all dat crap, is dat d only genre u can think of?
What about rpgs? Action adventure? Stealth? Sports? And other genres which are obviously better on consoles....
Its very funny how u only mention things that favours d pc and ignore d ones where consoles edges it.

Games regarded as d best of all time are mostly on consoles.. Console games are superior if u try 2 argue this then u know nothing about games.
Show me a console exclusive better than say last of us ,, then u win.
U cant right? Dats what i thought.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
kimco:

They are dissapointing due to their specs. most games cant run 60fps. last gen game gta 5 runs at sub 30fps on average. that is dissapointing, and it so early in the gen with x86 architecture. it'll get much more sad for you.

last of us voted game of last gen? by whom? is there a universal jury on game awards that we are not aware of? please i want to know this new development.

the ps4 is outselling the ps3 due to low price....and hype. hype they are yet to meet. God knows it not because of their games. also this is the third xbox...after the 360 which was well received against the second xbox which was after the first which was horrible in sales. using this info use logic and come to to a conclusion why both consoles are selling like they are. i'll give you a hint....its not because they are playing games well or bringing games. this gen there has been a massive influx of last gen game remakes. you tell me why.

i will leave this to u. research and come back and lets talk. and u seem to misundastand comments alot i suggest you read well before commenting. tells a lot about you.

lol see dis guy, all u are saying here are things i already know so whats ur point? And how does that change d fact that console games are still more fun 2 play?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2015
kenomobola:

dont mean 2 sound rude but F.U.C.KK the hardcore pc gamers... They only say that so they could sleep well at night....
Gaming pads >>> keyboard and mouse and its not even close...
There's a reason why u have softwares like xpadder and so many different pc pads like logitech, havit ,ucom and d rest of em
its because they all know pads are the ultimate gaming controller......and deep down in ur heart, u know this too.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! Look Flawlessangel, nobody here is chastising the consoles but all facts point out dat PCs are more efficient gaming platforms dan the consoles. Wat u choose to believe is up to u man
console gaming > any other platform, fact!!!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:58pm On May 13, 2015
kenomobola:

I think you are making too many assumptions here, and you're also trying to pass off your personal opinions as facts.
Your claims that PCs aren't primarily made for gaming is not true, the thing is; a PC can be whatever you want it to be. The reason most of us have funny misconceptions about PCs is because we live in Nigeria. There are no reputable and knowledgeable computer outlets in Nigeria, even computer village is a massive disappointment. Try to purchase or assemble a gaming PC in Nigeria, and witness unintented comedy.
In Western Europe, Asia (some parts), and North America you'll come across so many Home Theatre PCs (HTPCs), and gaming PCs. PC gaming is huge in these regions. PC gamers are a very different breed from console gamers, there are some genres (eg first person shooters) that are a regular staple of PC gaming while some others are more suited to consoles. In South Korea console gaming is almost dead in comparison to PC gaming, while console gaming is more prevalent on the African continent. In Europe and America there is a nice balance between the two types of gamers.
I strongly disagree that consoles are the gaming platform of choice, because they are not. It depends on your personal preferences, your budget, and your technical know how. I also disagree that console games are not feeling the effects of piracy. PC gamers are NOT casual gamers; there are more than enough hardcore PC games and gamers to prove this. Most PC gamers are usually annoyed whenever console ports are brought to the PC platform because they believe; console games are inferior, and nothing beats gaming with a mouse and keyboard. Hardcore PC gamers usually partake in LAN parties, they usually belong to a gaming clan, and they game regularly online. Online gaming was long established by PC gamers before console gamers jumped on the bandwagon.
Also, please let's keep this discussion civil. There's no need to swear or curse to get your points across.

How did this flawless guy misundastand this post? How clearer can a post get? Omg. Kenomobola I salute you ooo. Brilliant post.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u were making sense until u said nothing beats gaming wit a keyboard and mouse...... Like seriously? I can assure u that 90% of gamers prefer pads to keyboard.....
Dude do u play anything besides shooters on ur pc? How do u expect to fully enjoy third person action adventure....like god of war of dmc using a keyboard? Can u compare d fun to using a pad?
Strictly Gaming pc dont sell as much as consoles and u know that, these consoles sells in millions and[b] u can b damn sure anyone who buys dem are real frikking gamers, they still offer pure undiluted gaming fun than d pc can never hope 2 acheive.....[/b]

No need to worry about upgrades... Just buy d frikking console and play .. Easy as pie..

These are what makes consoles the number 1 gaming platform not just in nigeria but d world.

Hahahahah what a joke post. All. Kinds of controllers can be used on the pc. All kinds. Also first person shooter, rts, mmos, these genres are better with kb/m. Sports and adventure games and fighting games are better with controllers and fighting sticks. Racing games better with wheels. But guess what....all these control choices can be used on pc. I can't say same for consoles.

Gaming pcs are not usually sold as a whole package. Most people prefer to build. That's why nvidia and amd, atleast their gpu side, keep making money, because it's profitable. You talk about console selling millions so I'm telling you that even 5% of worldwide pc owners are significantly more than console gamers. So there goes your point.

And oh, do you know that some games required a software update to run certain games on the console? That require internet....what if I don't have internet, can I still plug and play? even this gen this has been done by the xbox one. First day update. There goes your plug and play argument out the window.

@bolded part: what is the meaning of that post? Guys what is a real frikking gamer? And what is referred to as an undiluted. Gaming experience. I'm confused can someone help me understand this, Please.

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

this is a laughable argument, u say pc remains relevant? Wouldnt dat depend on d pc u are talking about? Can a 2005 laptop run games made 2day? No right? dat 2005 laptop version is extinct yes or no? Yes right? Now dats d point.

And u have dis flawed logic of thinking new games must b made b4 people play on a console.... Do u know even till dis day a lot of peeps are still playing lots of games they never played b4 on their ps3 and ps2? Do u know how big d library is? Have u played all games on dat console 4 u 2 say its extinct?

One fact u dont know is, a console can still b played 10years 4rm now even if new games arnt released on it anymore, u know why? Cos d library of games already out is so huge u wouldnt b able to finish it.

I bet u have not even played quarter d library of d ps3/360 games yet u are here saying they are extinct.... Especially when there are loads of gamers who hvnt even had d luxury of owning d console yet...

Ur point is invalid man.

Are you sure u are not trolling us? Because I refuse to believe that anyone, anyone can be this ignorant. Please tell me that this a new joke game on nairaland started by seun to see how people react. Cos I must say you got me real good.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:30am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u are d one embrassing urself wit ur poor excuses, u said how can it b better if u pay to play online? Rili whats d sense in this? How does paying 4 services has anything 2 do wit how good its service is?
U even said mmo and all dat crap, is dat d only genre u can think of?
What about rpgs? Action adventure? Stealth? Sports? And other genres which are obviously better on consoles....
Its very funny how u only mention things that favours d pc and ignore d ones where consoles edges it.

Games regarded as d best of all time are mostly on consoles.. Console games are superior if u try 2 argue this then u know nothing about games.

Pc gamers get better online service at no charge, that's the ultimate entertainment hub, how much better can it get. My point flew over your head.

I didn't mention the other genres cos they have the same experience on pc. Whether with a keyboard/mouse, controllers or racing wheels. Was there a need to mention the obvious. What I mention were the only genres consoles cudn't even compete with pc on. So let me put it in a better perspective. Pc= master of all genres console= fails in some genres.

Is that clear now son? Stay gud.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:44am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

I had to give thos section of your post it own reply, cos I nearly fell into a gutter reading it. So please help me out.

*List the games that are regarded as the best of all tym right here.

* by whom were these games regarded as best of all tym.

* why do u believe that console games are the best. Give me a vivid explaination. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have a proper analysis to this your "facts"

*why would you ask me a question and expect an answer when you hadn't even posted it?

* would you accept my answer even if I gave it when u seem to think that the last of us, which had some poor ai but nice plot ( the story is the best thing about it, but then it's a game not a movie) is the best of the best?

* are you sure you are not trolling us?

Last of us cannot be the best game of last gen when games like mass effect dark souls etc existed. The best game will always be an oppinion...you might be right, last of us might be the best, but then it'll be ur oppinion not a universal truth. Not to forget about super mario galaxy 1 and 2
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:48am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol see dis guy, all u are saying here are things i already know so whats ur point? And how does that change d fact that console games are still more fun 2 play?

Fact? You don't know the difference between facts and opinions. So spare urself the embarassment.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

dont mean 2 sound rude but F.U.C.KK the hardcore pc gamers... They only say that so they could sleep well at night....
Gaming pads >>> keyboard and mouse and its not even close...
There's a reason why u have softwares like xpadder and so many different pc pads like logitech, havit ,ucom and d rest of em
its because they all know pads are the ultimate gaming controller......and deep down in ur heart, u know this too.

Omg. Omg. This guy is a troll
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2015
kimco:

Omg. Omg. This guy is a troll
troll? Dude why not try and argue against my points which are 100percent correct than resulting 2 calling names... because if i start , u wouldnt like it
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2015
kimco:

I had to give thos section of your post it own reply, cos I nearly fell into a gutter reading it. So please help me out.

*List the games that are regarded as the best of all tym right here.

* by whom were these games regarded as best of all tym.

* why do u believe that console games are the best. Give me a vivid explaination. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have a proper analysis to this your "facts"

*why would you ask me a question and expect an answer when you hadn't even posted it?

* would you accept my answer even if I gave it when u seem to think that the last of us, which had some poor ai but nice plot ( the story is the best thing about it, but then it's a game not a movie) is the best of the best?

* are you sure you are not trolling us?

Last of us cannot be the best game of last gen when games like mass effect dark souls etc existed. The best game will always be an oppinion...you might be right, last of us might be the best, but then it'll be ur oppinion not a universal truth. Not to forget about super mario galaxy 1 and 2
lol i no fit laugh... U cant even argue against my points, dude go check every list of best developers of last gen, naughty dog tops all list, i repeat ALL lists.... U know why? Thats thanks to last of us.....
D biggest gaming poll was conducted to find out which games came tops and last of us had the highest vote

there was even an elimination round carried out where 2 games go up against eachother and funny enough the final 3 were last of us, red dead redemption and mass effect 2.... And last of us won again wit red dead coming second.... Two games not on pc.

Due just 4get it
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2015
kimco:

Pc gamers get better online service at no charge, that's the ultimate entertainment hub, how much better can it get. My point flew over your head.

I didn't mention the other genres cos they have the same experience on pc. Whether with a keyboard/mouse, controllers or racing wheels. Was there a need to mention the obvious. What I mention were the only genres consoles cudn't even compete with pc on. So let me put it in a better perspective. Pc= master of all genres console= fails in some genres.

Is that clear now son? Stay gud.
for this trash u have just posted am now 100percent sure u hvnt never owned a ps3 and ps4,
consoles fail in some genres? Ar u kiddin me?.... Mmo? So why do people still play mmo console games?
U ar starting to dissapoint me wit ur lazy arguements?. And the experience u get using a gamepad is quite different 4rm using a keyboard man........ And pads> keyboard in all genres except fps....

Consoles also hav d highest selling/most successful games of all time ...
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2015
kimco:

Are you sure u are not trolling us? Because I refuse to believe that anyone, anyone can be this ignorant. Please tell me that this a new joke game on nairaland started by seun to see how people react. Cos I must say you got me real good.
its very funny how u quickly changed d topic when u couldnt counter any of my points, bravo... Dnt worry, i wont make u look like a loser in front of these peeps
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2015
kimco:

Hahahahah what a joke post. All. Kinds of controllers can be used on the pc. All kinds. Also first person shooter, rts, mmos, these genres are better with kb/m. Sports and adventure games and fighting games are better with controllers and fighting sticks. Racing games better with wheels. But guess what....all these control choices can be used on pc. I can't say same for consoles.

Gaming pcs are not usually sold as a whole package. Most people prefer to build. That's why nvidia and amd, atleast their gpu side, keep making money, because it's profitable. You talk about console selling millions so I'm telling you that even 5% of worldwide pc owners are significantly more than console gamers. So there goes your point.

And oh, do you know that some games required a software update to run certain games on the console? That require internet....what if I don't have internet, can I still plug and play? even this gen this has been done by the xbox one. First day update. There goes your plug and play argument out the window.

@bolded part: what is the meaning of that post? Guys what is a real frikking gamer? And what is referred to as an undiluted. Gaming experience. I'm confused can someone help me understand this, Please.
am glad we both agree pads > keyboards..
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

its very funny how u quickly changed d topic when u couldnt counter any of my points, bravo... Dnt worry, i wont make u look like a loser in front of these peeps

argument? you have been spewing opinions as facts. and vaguely so. have fun "arguing", if u even know what dat means. Jesus. it'll be a long tym before i look like a looser in nairaland because i either present facts or jux my opinion. i dnt go telling people my opinion is fact.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

for this trash u have just posted am now 100percent sure u hvnt never owned a ps3 and ps4,
consoles fail in some genres? Ar u kiddin me?.... Mmo? So why do people still play mmo console games?
U ar starting to dissapoint me wit ur lazy arguements?. And the experience u get using a gamepad is quite different 4rm using a keyboard man........ And pads> keyboard in all genres except fps....

Consoles also hav d highest selling/most successful games of all time ...

wow. which mmos do people play on console except the psuedo mmo which is destiny, which would be coming to pc by the way? Mmos live and breath on pcs....seriously do you know what Mmo is? it not a wrestling game ooo ma guy. go and educate yourself lol this guy.

What of rts? you forgot that? you last point means nothing when a pad can be used on a pc. in other words you agree with me that pc is master of all genres dont you? good you coming around.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol i no fit laugh... U cant even argue against my points, dude go check every list of best developers of last gen, naughty dog tops all list, i repeat ALL lists.... U know why? Thats thanks to last of us.....
D biggest gaming poll was conducted to find out which games came tops and last of us had the highest vote

there was even an elimination round carried out where 2 games go up against eachother and funny enough the final 3 were last of us, red dead redemption and mass effect 2.... And last of us won again wit red dead coming second.... Two games not on pc.

Due just 4get it

By whom? who did this judging of games? who did that.....is there a universal gaming jury im not aware of? pls i want to know those that gave them dat. where was the poll made? you noe fit laff? i wonder oooo. i'm waiting for the answer to this. second time i'm asking for this in this thread. please answer.

Also awards are contextual. if a good game is released in a year where most games released were below average, the gud game would gather most of the awards....does that make that game the best game ever? think about it man. seriously
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

troll? Dude why not try and argue against my points which are 100percent correct than resulting 2 calling names... because if i start , u wouldnt like it

opinions are not facts. please what is wrong with you? 100% percent correct? can you get any worse than you already are......wait......i think you can.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2015
Flawlessangel:

am glad we both agree pads > keyboards..

for some genres yes, for other kb/m is better. all can be used on pc. im glad we agree pc gaming is the best gaming hub. lol. owning urself to and fro.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2015
Kimco leave d guy. Let him keep deceiving himself.

Since wen does ur opinion mke something d best in the world?? I lost all interest in arguing wen he said PS2 is still more relevant dan PC because PS2 has a bigger game library. Like seriously?? Has he checked Origin? Or even Steam to see how many games dey PC?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Kimco leave d guy. Let him keep deceiving himself.

Since wen does ur opinion mke something d best in the world?? I lost all interest in arguing wen he said PS2 is still more relevant dan PC because PS2 has a bigger game library. Like seriously?? Has he checked Origin? Or even Steam to see how many games dey PC?

he said that? my God i shud have stopped right there too. i missed that. okay i'm done with him.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Sektion: 11:34am On May 14, 2015
And in the end, abeg no be PCs this developers dey use build console games ni...and according to a fact i stumble upon online one of the top reason why exclusive games for consoles dont get ported to pc is because of the time and work it will take to get the games running perfectly on different PC engine, i mean realistically consoles works on same inbuilt engine but PCs, we go see series of Intel n AMD engine not to start talking of the nvidia devices that some runs on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.