Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? - Gaming (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? (183417 Views)

What Pc Game Are You Playing? / Want To Swap You Game For Another. Enter Here / Hi Guys, What Pc Or Laptop Model Do I Need To Play Pc Version Of Ps3 And Xbox360 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by meks007(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Lenovo y510p 16gig ram 1TB +24gig ssd 4gig nividia gtx750 in sli pretty amazing system smiley
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2015
swagifted:
with that amount I will land an xbox1 .. A Ps4...plus a moderate gaming PC as well...its easy ..

maybe...yeah., why not. But don't go about saying that...you might give someone an erectn.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
meks007:
Lenovo y510p
16gig ram
1TB +24gig ssd
4gig nividia gtx750 in sli
pretty amazing system smiley
750 sli....not bad
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Zannx(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2015
I own a laptop 630 upgraded to 4gb ram planned to upgrade it to 6gb ram but before that.. I want to know if i can increase the processor from dual core 2.20ghz to i3 core
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
From the screenshot i av dis games up for grab @d cheapest price u can imagine
08149450089 whatsapp

7554(fps)
assassins creed revelation
Battlefield 3
call of duty Advance warfare
farcry 4
GTA_V
Max_payne 3
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero
Metro 2033
Mortal kombat x
NeedForSpeedHotPorsuit
Pes2015
SplinterCell Blacklist
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Fifa15
Dolphin Emulator
Medal of Honour Warfare
Age of Empire 3
Battlefield $
Need For Speed The Run
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012
Need for Speed Rivals
PPSSPP emulator

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 2:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Zannx:
I own a laptop 630 upgraded to 4gb ram planned to upgrade it to 6gb ram but before that.. I want to know if i can increase the processor from dual core 2.20ghz to i3 core
Naaa
It depends on the type of dual core processor u ar using

Pls check ur system online to know if ur motherboard supports
Core i series processor

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Sarhyd(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Guys will this system be good for gaming
HP 15-g023ne
4g, 500g
Amd Dual Core
Graphics- Amd Radeon HD 8210
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2015
What games can a PC with 4GB RAM, 500DD, core i3 with Intel HD graphic 4000 2.4ghz ,3mb cache , 2 cores.) play?

Can it play battlefield 4?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
kimco:
The previous thread got lost with the nairaland hack the last time so I was compelled to make another. So I ask again; What pc do you use to game nairaland...
Mine has seen a bit of upgrade;
Cpu: core i7 3770 3.4ghz (turbo boost to 3.9ghz)
Gpu: hd 7770 (will upgrade soon)
Ram: 6gb(2 + 4 1333mhz)
Hdd: 1tb + 500gb (both seagate barracuda)
Monitor: samsung sync master 2333

What games can a PC with 4GB RAM, 500DD, core i3 with Intel HD graphic 4000 2.4ghz ,3mb cache , 2 cores.) play?

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by basille(m): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2015
ladokuntlad:
From the screenshot i av dis games up for grab @d cheapest price u can imagine
08149450089 whatsapp

7554(fps)
assassins creed revelation
Battlefield 3
call of duty Advance warfare
farcry 4
GTA_V
Max_payne 3
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zero
Metro 2033
Mortal kombat x
NeedForSpeedHotPorsuit
Pes2015
SplinterCell Blacklist
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Fifa15
Dolphin Emulator
Medal of Honour Warfare
Age of Empire 3
Battlefield $
Need For Speed The Run
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012
Need for Speed Rivals
PPSSPP emulator
Location?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by dazekid(m): 3:54am On Jun 17, 2015
basille:
Location?

Hey, I lost you on whatsapp. Did you finally get the MacBook Pro?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by basille(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
dazekid:

Hey, I lost you on whatsapp. Did you finally get the MacBook Pro?
NO, i decided to try linux.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by ladokuntlad(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
basille:
Location?
abuja jos 08149450089
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Elegbede205(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hello bruvas, anyone have an idea if my small hp 250 g3 can handle cod ghost. 4gb ram, good processor nd 32mb dedicated graphics memory.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Kimco,, did u see sony's horizon and uncharted 4?
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Kimco,, did u see sony's horizon and uncharted 4?

And that proves what? Did you see battlefront? dude please don't start again
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
eightsin:

it might...but you might nkt enjoy it that way. upto you.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 12:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Elegbede205:
Hello bruvas, anyone have an idea if my small hp 250 g3 can handle cod ghost. 4gb ram, good processor nd 32mb dedicated graphics memory.

i want to say no, sooooo no. not atall.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 18, 2015
Elegbede205:
No! No! No! 32mb vram? 4gig ram? NOOOO!! undecided
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2015
kimco:

it might...but you might nkt enjoy it that way. upto you.

What does nkt mean please?
If you can also give some other few games it can play, It will be high appreciated
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2015
eightsin:

If you can also give some other few games it can play, It will be high appreciated
nkt means 'not'. T'was a typo
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Lol kimco battlefront can still be played on the playstation.

Am just asking u if u saw the cool games u are missing. And how lackluster the pc e3 conference was.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Lol kimco battlefront can still be played on the playstation.

Am just asking u if u saw the cool games u are missing. And how lackluster the pc e3 conference was.

i hear...enjoy your wonderful games.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
eightsin:

edit thought you were the 32mb dude.

you can play most gen 7 games. like fifa 14, just cause 3, skyrim, gears of war 1, bioshock 1 and 2. fallout 2 and 3 etc.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
nkt means 'not'. T'was a typo
this.
Thanks Ade
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
kimco:

edit thought you were the 32mb dude.

you can play most gen 7 games. like fifa 14, just cause 3, skyrim, gears of war 1, bioshock 1 and 2. fallout 2 and 3 etc.

Aight bro. Thanks
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by swagifted(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Elegbede205:
continue playing your Zuma pls

1 Like

Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Elegbede205(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
swagifted:
continue playing your Zuma pls

i do play battlefeild 4 nd black ops.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kd35: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Read this thread from the beginning to this point all through yesterday and I must say I've picked up a lot. The argument over consoles/pc was actually quite interesting till it got out of hand. Both seem to have their pros and cons though but personally I prefer a home entertainment system to console as I just don't see myself coughing up the dough on expensive console cds. I mean by the time I own up to 20 console titles I'ld have spent more than enough to get me a very good gaming pc and that's not to add the cost of the console itself. When ps4 came out the price in nigeria was absolutely gobsmacking whereas the quoted price from sony 400 dolls I think. Having said that, the pc too has its irks, not being able to play some titles exclusive to consoles can be quite irritating there's also the issue of changing rigs in accordance to technological advances. So for me its just a matter of preference and the pc is what rows my boat.
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
kd35:
Read this thread from the beginning to this point all through yesterday and I must say I've picked up a lot. The argument over consoles/pc was actually quite interesting till it got out of hand. Both seem to have their pros and cons though but personally I prefer a home entertainment system to console as I just don't see myself coughing up the dough on expensive console cds. I mean by the time I own up to 20 console titles I'ld have spent more than enough to get me a very good gaming pc and that's not to add the cost of the console itself. When ps4 came out the price in nigeria was absolutely gobsmacking whereas the quoted price from sony 400 dolls I think. Having said that, the pc too has its irks, not being able to play some titles exclusive to consoles can be quite irritating there's also the issue of changing rigs in accordance to technological advances. So for me its just a matter of preference and the pc is what rows my boat.
Well said!
Re: What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? by kimco(m): 1:58am On Jun 23, 2015
kd35:

Very good.

last bit tho jux want to say that it happens on consoles too. to play the new uncharted u need a ps4 therefore a ps3 would be obsolete. same with a gaming pc. its the elitists who want the latest and newest. hope you're not one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (71) (Reply)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / HELP: Gaming Enquires / Updates And News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.