Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK (4806 Views)

Activists Raise Alarm After Soldiers Cart Away Dead, Wounded Shooting Victims / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
What type of medical evidence did you want her to present?
She claims to be a nurse right? She also claims that Ebola is a hoax. That claim should be backed by medical evidence.
If tomorrow I claim that 1+1=3 then I have to back that claim mathematically otherwise I run the risk of being dismissed as a lunatic.
I await your evidence that Ebola is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
You haven't answered my question. what type of medical evidence must she present?
FemoLondon:

She claims to be a nurse right? She also claims that Ebola is a hoax. That claim should be backed by medical evidence.
If tomorrow I claim that 1+1=3 then I have to back that claim mathematical otherwise I run the risk of being dismissed as a lunatic.
I await your evidence that Ebola is a hoax.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
You haven't answered my question. what type of medical evidence must she present?
Medical evidence that Ebola does not exist and is a hoax.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Sunofgod(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
Ebola does not exist it is an elaborate international hoax involving US, some 2 or 3 western allies and puppet West African states and the main news media of all those countries involved.

Now you seeing that the so called Ebola as the hoaxers call it has killed (according to the hoaxers) far less people than the panic and fear that it caused.

Ebola is simply mental terrorism.

The ultimate aim of the USA is to use Ebola as an excuse to bring in IMF and World Bank to take over and exploit the valuable natural resource of the region.

If in the process then can get hundreds of thousands of African to depopulate themselves by taking their fake ebola killer vaccines that they are planning for Africa, all the the sweeter.

Call me a nutcase if you want or a conspiracy theorist, but I cannot know the truth and not let my people know about it.

PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES IT WOULD KILL YOU.

The vaccines they have ready (as part of the plan) will lead to infertility - and the white mans excuse in 20/30 years when Africans can no longer breed will be it was 'experimental drugs'.

It amazes me how these outbursts of disease always occur where the white man is doing us some humanitarian favour!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is impossible to provide medical evidence that a an illness does not exist.
What medical evidence would you provide if you wanted to prove Ebola does not exist?

What medical evidence would you present if you wanted to try and show the common flu does not exist?

You see it is almost impossible to prove scientifically that something doesn't exist.

The way you can do it is work on circumstantial evidence, probability and statical evidence.

So perhaps we can establish that asking for medical/scientific evidence that Ebola does not exist, is unrealistic.
FemoLondon:
Medical evidence that Ebola does not exist and is a hoax.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
That if you manage to avoid being killed by it.
Sunofgod:

The vaccines they have ready (as part of the plan) will lead to infertility - and the white mans excuse in 20/30 years when Africans can no longer breed will be it was 'experimental drugs'.

It amazes me how these outbursts of disease always occur where the white man is doing us some humanitarian favour!
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
It is impossible to provide medical evidence that a an illness does not exist.
What medical evidence would you provide if you wanted to prove Ebola does not exist?

What medical evidence would you present if you wanted to try and show the common flu does not exist?

You see it is almost impossible to prove scientifically that something doesn't exist.

The way you can do it is work on circumstantial evidence, probability and statical evidence.

So perhaps we can establish that asking for medical/scientific evidence that Ebola does not exist, is unrealistic.
Of course you or that lunatic nurse cannot present any evidence .... now you know why I call this "Ebola is a hoax" claim utter lunacy.

Here's just 1 medical publication on Ebola hemmmoragic fever among the many:- http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/204/suppl_3/S810

There is a lot more evidence about the common flu. Please tell me that you are able to do a basic internet search for the medical publication evidence ? I would like to think that the fact that you are using a general Buhari ID makes you an individual that possesses intelligence.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sunofgod:

You are wrong, what will kill some Africans is not the Ebola vaccine but their utter ignorance and in-ability to live with each other (tribalism).
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is impossible to prove something does not exist.

It is like asking somebody to prove mathematically that zero exists.

All we can is prove that from probability that something does not exist

If you accept this I will proof why I believe Ebola does not exist
FemoLondon:

Of course you or that lunatic nurse cannot present any evidence .... now you know why I call this "Ebola is a hoax" claim utter lunacy.

re's just 1 medical publication on Ebola hemmmoragic fever among the many:- http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/204/suppl_3/S810

There is a lot more evidence about the common flu. Please tell me that you are able to do a basic internet search for the medical publication evidence ? I would like to think that the fact that you are using a general Buhari ID makes you an individual that possesses intelligence.

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
It is impossible to prove something does not exist.

It is like asking somebody to prove mathematically that zero exists.

All we can is prove that from probability that something does not exist

If you accept this I will proof why I believe Ebola does not exist
You keep beating around the bush.
Present your evidence, medical or mathematically, that Ebola is a hoax.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is not possible to medically prove but using probability I will show that Ebola does not exist.

FemoLondon:

You keep beating around the bush.
Present your evidence, medical or mathematically, that Ebola is a hoax.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
What has the white man (America and Europeans) ever done to benefit the black man? - Absolutely nothing.

What has he done to harm to black man? - countless atrocities including slavery and colonialism, neo-colonialism, economic domination and exploitation.

So because neo-colonialism and economic exploitation is continuing. Because till this day the white man does not see Africans as human enough to apologise for colonialism and slavery, even though they have apologised to asians for atrocities committed against them.

Its fair in view of the above facts that white man should be assumed that to be the enemy of the black man.

It is fair to assume that the white man being the enemy of the black man, is working towards the destruction of the black man.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are you following me so far?
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
GenBuhari:
It is not possible to medically prove but using probability I will show that Ebola does not exist.
I enjoy probability, so I await your proof.

Your previous post about colonialism is NOT probability and so has nothing to do with proving mathematically that Ebola does not exist.

You should not use colonial ideology in describing Africa's problems. We as a black race in Africa are our own worst enemy. Do you see the Chinese or the Indians depending on the "white man" for their success ?? Please get rid of the mentality that Africans are still salves. It is no wonder you do not believe that Ebola exists. I hate to say this but it appears you still hold a mentality from decades ago that you cannot achieve success or reason on your own without the white man.
My guy. You are a smart guy I know. Think lucidly and factually.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Black people are the oldest race in the world and have lived for millions of years without any deadly disease threatening to wipe them out.

The white man wants us to believe that out of nowhere in 1976 a deadly virus just emerges out of nowhere and starts threatening to wipe out Africans.

In fact not only one deadly virus emerged in 1976, there were 3 deadly viruses that suddenly emerged in 1976 in Africa:

HIV , Ebola , marburg viruses.

So what is the probability that each one of this disease should occur in one year (1976) of the 10 millions years of human existence

And that it is concentrated in a small area in Africa.
Assuming the area where the virus occurred is one of 180 geographical locations in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Assuming that there are 100 operating in central Africa at the time when Ebola was discovered and out those, lets assume about 2 white doctors were in the same region in 1976 where Ebola was discovered.

Probability that Ebola presents to the one of the white doctors for them to discover it 1 in 50
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Black people are the oldest race in the world and have lived for millions of years without any deadly disease threatening to wipe them out.

The white man wants us to believe that out of nowhere in 1976 a deadly virus just emerges out of nowhere and starts threatening to wipe out Africans.

In fact not only one deadly virus emerged in 1976, there were 3 deadly viruses that suddenly emerged in 1976 in Africa:

HIV , Ebola , marburg viruses.

So what is the probability that each one of this disease should occur in one year (1976) of the 10 millions years of human existence

And that it is concentrated in a small area in Africa.
Assuming the area where the virus occurred is one of 180 geographical locations in the world.

I am not sure u really get why you are still blaming "white people" for Africa's problems?
Who loots our public funds? Who has mismanaged all the countries they have governed? Who promotes tribalism?
Can we stop blaming the "whites" for our problems and accept responsibility?? That's the first step in the solution.

Have a read of the medical article I posted on Ebola.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Assuming that there are 100 operating in central Africa at the time when Ebola was discovered and out those, lets assume about 2 white doctors were in the same region in 1976 where Ebola was discovered.

Probability that Ebola presents to the one of the white doctors for them to discover it 1 in 50
that's flawed. If any of those doctors lead that team at that time they would have known about it.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2014
so the chances that virus would occur in one particular year in human history is 1/10,000000
Probability that it is concentrated in the geographical area of Central Africa is 1/180
The probability that Ebola is discovered by one of white doctors is 1/50

the probability that Ebola occurred as reported : 1/50 x 1/180 x 1/10,000000 = 1/100,000,000,000
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 18, 2014
the probability that all 3 viruses were discovered in the same geographical area, the same year 1976, by white doctors is :

1/100,000,000,000 X 1/100,000,000,000 X 1/100,000,000,000 = 0
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
the probability that all 3 viruses were discovered in the same geographical area, the same year 1976, by white doctors is :

1/100,000,000,000 X 1/100,000,000,000 X 1/100,000,000,000 = 0
You need to read up how medical research is conducted. It will help you understand things better. Your probability figures are embarrassingly flawed.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Now we could look at circumstantial evidence that make it unlikely that Ebola exists.

The common flu kills upto 500,000 people every year even though there is a vaccine for it.

Rabies kills up to 100,000 people every year even though a vaccine exists and rabies is not survivable

Up to this year outbreak Ebola has killed 69 people average per year.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by shady26(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2014
PapiWata:
With TWO Nigerians testing positive for Ebola after arriving in the West over just the past TWO days, it is evident that Nigeria's claims to have "defeated" the Ebola virus are premature at best, and at worst, deliberately misleading and factually incorrect. Just yesterday, October 16th, 2014, a man who boarded an Air France flight from Lagos, Nigeria fell violently ill during a stopover in Spain, and today, less that 24 hours later, another Nigerian man on a direct flight from Lagos to JFK airport, New York, DIED after bouts of projectile vomiting.

After Nigeria's initial panic over the Ebola virus, during which over 250 Nigerians DIED from drinking salt water in the hopes of gaining immunity to infection, it is possible that a decision was made at the highest levels of Nigerian government, to try and conceal news of any further infections within Nigeria, so as to prevent another rash of deaths caused by bogus "cures" gone wrong. Sadly, the spread of a contagion like Ebola can only be kept hidden for a very limited period of time, before large numbers of victims begin to appear, at which point an even greater panic could be ignited, when it dawns on an already apprehensive population that their government may have in fact been under-stating the scope of the Ebola incursion into Nigeria's population.

It is NOT over until the fat lady sings, and she has NOT sung yet for Nigeria, so, wishful thinking and futile praying aside, it behooves all who reside in Nigeria to exercise GREAT caution to avoid Ebola infection, over the coming months.
Major Cholera outbreak coming in the heels of an equally major economic meltdown can't be natural .join me in prayers for your country ghana and leave nigeria alone....
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 18, 2014
So if the white man is the enemy of the black man and wants his destruction, you have to be sceptical of the your enemy ignoring deadlier diseases and focussing on the disease that affect only you.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 18, 2014
when asked who is at risk?

Ebola hoaxers give you a surprising answer.

They say medical staff and doctors surely these people who take precautions should be less at risk than family members and neighbour,

Why? because in order to propagate the propaganda the regular deaths of doctors would keep the hoax news worthy and on the news
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2014
Papiwata is a Ghanaian?
I never knew
shady26:
Major Cholera outbreak coming in the heels of an equally major economic meltdown can't be natural .join me in prayers for your country ghana and leave nigeria alone....
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Can you answer why the people of Sierra leone and Liberia are saying that Ebola is a hoax?

Do you think that if Ebola truely was killing people off like the hoaxers would like us to believe, that the residents of the region would be in any doubt?
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Do you think that if Ebola exists, that USA would be sending thousands of its troops into the danger zone?
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Do you know that in history almost all the non-Africans infected by Ebola are Americans

Do you know that all white Americans infected have survived.

So Ebola seems to discriminate between white and black people
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Interesting that all the African countries that are affected by Ebola have valuable natural resources sought by America, from, Sudan to Uganda to Kenya, to Nigeria to Guinea to Liberia to Sierra Leone.

America using Ebola to take over the valuable natural resources of selected African countries and keeping out China which is investing heavily in Africa.

I rest my case.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 1:39am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Can you answer why the people of Sierra leone and Liberia are saying that Ebola is a hoax?

Do you think that if Ebola truely was killing people off like the hoaxers would like us to believe, that the residents of the region would be in any doubt?
I hate to point out to you but those people are stark illiterates who live in villages. So I guess you are now accepting that you all share the same ignorance level??
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 18, 2014
You do not have to be educated to understand that there is a deadly disease in your community.
FemoLondon:
I hate to point out to you but those people are stark illiterates who live in villages. So I guess you are now accepting that you all share the same ignorance level??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Saw On A Ladies Timeline On Facebook / Eze Chima: The Aro Native Doctor & The True Story / Breaking-Nigeria Special Envoy Dispatched By Buhari Arrives South Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.