Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK (4808 Views)

Activists Raise Alarm After Soldiers Cart Away Dead, Wounded Shooting Victims / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by FemoLondon: 2:53am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
You do not have to be educated to understand that there is a deadly disease in your community.
that you are educated does not mean you can also not be ignorant wink

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by PapiWata: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Interesting that all the African countries that are affected by Ebola have valuable natural resources sought by America, from, Sudan to Uganda to Kenya, to Nigeria to Guinea to Liberia to Sierra Leone.

America using Ebola to take over the valuable natural resources of selected African countries and keeping out China which is investing heavily in Africa.

I rest my case.

Most writers in this forum would never dream of engaging a street lunatic in a discussion on ANY subject, since that would be an exercise in futility, and yet here on the internet, quite a few people have demonstrated a surprising willingness to argue with a mentally disturbed, delusional individual who is absolutely DESPERATE for attention, as evidenced by the illustrative quote above.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by RaptorX: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
GenBuhari:
Ebola does not exist it is an elaborate international hoax involving US, some 2 or 3 western allies and puppet West African states and the main news media of all those countries involved.

Now you seeing that the so called Ebola as the hoaxers call it has killed (according to the hoaxers) far less people than the panic and fear that it caused.

Ebola is simply mental terrorism.

The ultimate aim of the USA is to use Ebola as an excuse to bring in IMF and World Bank to take over and exploit the valuable natural resource of the region.

If in the process then can get hundreds of thousands of African to depopulate themselves by taking their fake ebola killer vaccines that they are planning for Africa, all the the sweeter.

Call me a nutcase if you want or a conspiracy theorist, but I cannot know the truth and not let my people know about it.

PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES IT WOULD KILL YOU.
I am also beginning to think this so called ebola outbreak is nothing but a bunch of hogwash, why hasn't the US govt declared a travel ban on people from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea? Common sense dictates that the best way to prevent the spread of an epidemic is by isolating the affected areas, so why are 150 people from these countries allowed into the US everday? Unless maybe they know there is no outbreak or they are trying to infect Americans delibrately which i doubt.

Also why is there no outbreak in the sorrounding countries, if there is a major outbreak in those three countries, despite the thousands of people so called infected and the movement along these porous borders, just look at the fvcking map of West Africa, or maybe it is not ebola but something localised to those three countries.

The only problem i have with your theory is why would the govt of affected countries go along with the hoax, if it was meant for plundering their natural resources, that makes no sence. Finally why is Obama sending thousands of US marines and national guard to fight a disease outbreak, something is just not right with these so called ebola outbreak.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
America's CIA corrupts , threatens and or blackmails every all the government of the selected regions including our dear Nigeria.

The Youtube video will explain a bit more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCdOkf4NxQ

RaptorX:
I am also beginning to think this so called ebola outbreak is nothing but a bunch of hogwash, why hasn't the US govt declared a travel ban on people from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea? Common sense dictates that the best way to prevent the spread of an epidemic is by isolating the affected areas, so why are 150 people from these countries allowed into the US everday? Unless maybe they know there is no outbreak or they are trying to infect Americans delibrately which i doubt.

Also why is there no outbreak in the sorrounding countries, if there is a major outbreak in those three countries, despite the thousands of people so called infected and the movement along these porous borders, just look at the fvcking map of West Africa, or maybe it is not ebola but something localised to those three countries.

The only problem i have with your theory is why would the govt of affected countries go along with the hoax, if it was meant for plundering their natural resources, that makes no sence. Finally why is Obama sending thousands of US marines and national guard to fight a disease outbreak, something is just not right with these so called ebola outbreak.
Re: Ebola Scare - Alarm After Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes oh.
It would be the people they are holding in the Ebola quarantine centres that they would start injecting with the killer vaccines. When they die then it would be recorded as Ebola death.

Hoping most ignorant people would then rush and take the vaccines as Ebola deaths are increasing.
Sunofgod:

The vaccines they have ready (as part of the plan) will lead to infertility - and the white mans excuse in 20/30 years when Africans can no longer breed will be it was 'experimental drugs'.

It amazes me how these outbursts of disease always occur where the white man is doing us some humanitarian favour!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS| How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan / What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? / Reps Move To Cut Powers Of President, Governors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.