Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104375 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s 8 Over Exposing Outfits That Went Viral And Set The Internet Ablaze

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EiA7ZergrW4/VEBx3ZN0DJI/AAAAAAAAEFI/EDcbpCR4FKY/s1600/2.png[/img]
That Tiwa Savage has been dominating the Nigerian music scene both vocally and fashion wise cannot be over emphasized. However, while Tiwa Savage has had some good days with her unique fashion style, there were some days that got her numerous tongue lashing from her fans.

Based on those comments, we have compiled a list of Tiwa Savage’s top 8 raunchy outfits………….What outfit do you feel should not be on this list??!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ghggNuhQGVo/VEBx1tD3LwI/AAAAAAAAEEs/5mQA7W_C-oI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bGzoe44tvqA/VEBx1nbv2-I/AAAAAAAAEEw/doB45fGQJ4c/s1600/02.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OnVzLtNPrcw/VEBx2nDIxoI/AAAAAAAAEFE/-0ADf7gQ-EE/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EwNrSiMOZ4A/VEBx3QsBNpI/AAAAAAAAEFM/cy7YoOCZtEw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-w04DRgKMUX0/VEBx4BuUO9I/AAAAAAAAEFQ/CVO7CA8tHMg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dlalbwOJss8/VEBx4ZkaTaI/AAAAAAAAEFU/JSmVOkTBRHk/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RVfm8BuVRDM/VEBx4-7iD8I/AAAAAAAAEFc/fVWOq6gJ8aQ/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

This our my compilation and you can gladly add yours.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/10/see-photos-of-tiwa-savages-10-over.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Deefuray(f): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2014
This is pure nudity... All in the bid to appear foreign.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2014
her life her bizness...

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by sinokingz(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Crazy old ugly woman. Wey no gree get sense

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by kommiejewel(f): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2014
She has a very crappy dress sense...Either that or she has very evil friends who can't frankly tell her how she looks like

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2014
Tiny bre..ast angry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2014
sinokingz:
Crazy old ugly woman. Wey no gree get sense
Personally I don't think she is ugly and I actually so admire her beauty but I do agree with you on the sense (dress sense wink)

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Rubbish,married woman 4 dat matter mtchwwwwww

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Tiny bre..ast angry
Somebody like bobby oh shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Adakofortune(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2014
wh.o.re.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
Adakofortune:
wh.o.re.
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his moniker

178 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched of his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker
Adakofortune if indeed what she said is true kindly transfer her MB or refund her money and if there is a mix up clear it up with her and @ mydex93 you talk style be detective oh! How much was involved in the transaction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2014
Justice629:

Adakofortune if indeed what she said is true kindly transfer her MB or refund her money and if there is a mix up clear it up with her and @ mydex93 you talk style be detective oh! How much was involved in the transaction
have gone tru all his threads and I just realised dt he's done dt to so many other pple...it's 1k ooooo...and I begd and begd him not to scam me cos b4 I cud get dt 1k wasn't easy@all...and he promised I shud be rest assured..he even told me he was a student like myself and he wud neva do a thing to hurt me and I trusted him...he said he's a student of FUTA(dunno ow true that is)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2014
She mistakes TRASHY for CLASSY.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by barackodam: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched of his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker

You should have patronised guys with reputation instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by barackodam: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
have gone tru all his threads and I just realised dt he's done dt to so many other pple...it's 1k ooooo...and I begd and begd him not to scam me cos b4 I cud get dt 1k wasn't easy@all...and he promised I shud be rest assured..he even told me he was a student like myself and he wud neva do a thing to hurt me and I trusted him...he said he's a student of FUTA(dunno ow true that is)

That's the mistake you did.

This one is gone already, buh if you have chats and or recorded message, you can report to mynd.
He'd surely do something, but not without proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by chimerase2: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Her upper iweka too small undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by EpicNigerian(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Adakofortune:
wh.o.re.
You see ur life na.You dey here dey accuse Tiwa say she be ashawo but na ur own con even bad pass.Go settle all those ppl u collect money from o,make u no die sudden death.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by chumakk: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
she must be high cheesy but her color don't match tongue Mr bliz or what...we can now see what you are seeing kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
So sorry about that, you just have to either stop entirely dealing financial transactions with people online or carry out extensive research first.
If you have proves of the transaction forward it to the mods or supermods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by iheanyi40(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
Ɣ☺ΰ̊ try Ooº°˚ ˚° , una wey dξγ do online transaction dξγ try weLla, me no fit. No1 is trust worthy sorry abt ya loss
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
barackodam:

That's the mistake you did.

This one is gone already, buh if you have chats and or recorded message, you can report to mynd.
He'd surely do something, but not without proof
I still have all the chats on whatsapp and d confirmation msg of d transfer..tnx i'd do so asap
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
iheanyi40:
Ɣ☺ΰ̊ try Ooº°˚ ˚° , una wey dξγ do online transaction dξγ try weLla, me no fit. No1 is trust worthy sorry abt ya loss
I guess dts one of my weak points..i trust easily...av learnt my lesson tho..tnx

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
That Tee B nigga married a public wife....

He is not alone in the status of being her husband cos the supposed exclusivities are now public.

She try.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shes borrowing lady gagas swag

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by iheanyi40(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
I guess dts one of my weak points..i trust easily...av learnt my lesson tho..tnx
I dnt fink its only Ɣ☺ΰ̊ , 70% of gals trusts easily aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ some gullible dudes use ett as an advantage, tank God Ɣ☺ΰ̊'ve learnt ya lessons tho, atleast its 1k nt really much

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
oh c'mon, don't be ignorant. u gat more skills than this. plus she hotter than most y'all sistas. and work hard to take care of herself and hers. wake up , learn more , up your skills , quit suffering , it begins from worrying less bout others but more of self. hey, remember : jealousy is cancer. Life's too short.

33 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
iheanyi40:
I dnt fink its only Ɣ☺ΰ̊ , 70% of gals trusts easily aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ some gullible dudes use ett as an advantage, tank God Ɣ☺ΰ̊'ve learnt ya lessons tho, atleast its 1k nt really much
hey!!!...1k is a whole lot to people who are struggling to live life u knw...it was worked for not as if I plucked it 4rm trees

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by dre11(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
She has a poor dress sense

Or she is challenged fashionlycheesy on what makes her pretty and trashy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
mydex93:
hey!!!...1k is a whole lot to people who are struggling to live life u knw...it was worked for not as if I plucked it 4rm trees

lol pele

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Can you imagine? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Cheadiva(f): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
wit dat her tiny blreast undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.