Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104442 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
bola4dprec:
what you did was not a mistake but mere online transaction, but the culprit is a mad man I transacted with people online both home and abroad I never regret all you need to d is to do your survey very well before you make any payment and again deal within a scope, as in what you will afford to loose nevertheless don't desist from online transactions you may jam luck of your life that will transform your life. Solution now copy and paste the number of the suspect here I will help you retrieve your cash with assistance of others

Bros, shey na because of brèast you wan kill yourself?? Abeg if u no get wetin u wan use your time do, come help me clear grass for my compound angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tohshine(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Not romantic at all
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by AmazingZeus(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
first of all Who's her fashion designer
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennygee:
She mistakes TRASHY for CLASSY.
yeah, exactly!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by arabbunkum: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dirty
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by abagnalie: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
who is her stylist.she has go no sense of fashion.her clothing and make up combination is outrageous
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by omoadeleye(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
me that any girls pics that i see including on net, my thing will alws standup gidigba. but despite the fact i try hard and hard and even think about mojo to let it stand again with all this pics but all to no avail,
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Well, not as revealing as this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
fpeter:

I knew such ads were too good to be true,I just added him on whatsapp but he wasn't on the list,that's b4 I even read ur post. A lot of scammers on NL,one recently sent me a private mail,claiming to be "JOY KEITA" from Senegal living in Ivory coast,her father died and left her some cash blah blah blah, I don laugh tire,well I told the criminal that the format was stale,it's been over abused by scammers.
Chei!!! Wetin persin no go see for ds NL oooooo...this same Joy keita also sent me the same msg oooo..but I dint even bother replying cos am use to seeing such msgs on fbk and other social sites

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

E be like sey mad man dey share pant with you abi?? angry
well ure the most useless person on this thread @d moment so exchanging words wiv u wud amount to share waste of time.. Piss off
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Bros, shey na because of brèast you wan kill yourself?? Abeg if u no get wetin u wan use your time do, come help me clear grass for my compound angry
Guy go get urself a time consuming job plzzzzzz and scram
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Joshkid(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Tiny bre..ast angry
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by wayne4loan: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omavik:
her life her bizness...
#WORD
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
omoadeleye:
me that any girls pics that i see including on net, my thing will alws standup gidigba. but despite the fact i try hard and hard and even think about mojo to let it stand again with all this pics but all to no avail,

hahah . perv . oloshi
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
lacreamieboie:
As much as I wanna hate this girl... I just keep loving her! Tiwa c'mon u breaking my heart... now u giving haters front page!
Hey hold am! I don't hate her and if you must know she is my favourite female entertainer. What I don't like is the nudity associated with female artist
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

You made points but its still showbiz and she's been dressing like that since she's been a popular , rich artiste . if she's my wife or sister She'll have my support , every dress featured is for paparazzi and red carpet

3 gbosa for you, DaBullIT.
u can't be out playing in the rain and not get wet. she's business, baby. she's got everyone talking , good and bad . now, that's showbiz. .one more gbosa for the naija sista keeping her name on a lotta lips.
like it or not, she puts food on her table . cos she don't dress like you don't mean she wrong and you're right.

hopefully few comments like this can help rejuvenate ppl of reality. Welcome to the real world.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Her Pu.s.sy not different from others.. fukoff
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by creamy1990(f): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
omoadeleye:
hahahahahahhahahah ur own don do oooo. U need d hlp of olulagilagi b4 it culd rise @ d sight of Tiwa's pekus
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by ceo003: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justice629:
Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s 8 Over Exposing Outfits That Went Viral And Set The Internet Ablaze

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EiA7ZergrW4/VEBx3ZN0DJI/AAAAAAAAEFI/EDcbpCR4FKY/s1600/2.png[/img]
That Tiwa Savage has been dominating the Nigerian music scene both vocally and fashion wise cannot be over emphasized. However, while Tiwa Savage has had some good days with her unique fashion style, there were some days that got her numerous tongue lashing from her fans.

Based on those comments, we have compiled a list of Tiwa Savage’s top 8 raunchy outfits………….What outfit do you feel should not be on this list??!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ghggNuhQGVo/VEBx1tD3LwI/AAAAAAAAEEs/5mQA7W_C-oI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bGzoe44tvqA/VEBx1nbv2-I/AAAAAAAAEEw/doB45fGQJ4c/s1600/02.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OnVzLtNPrcw/VEBx2nDIxoI/AAAAAAAAEFE/-0ADf7gQ-EE/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EwNrSiMOZ4A/VEBx3QsBNpI/AAAAAAAAEFM/cy7YoOCZtEw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-w04DRgKMUX0/VEBx4BuUO9I/AAAAAAAAEFQ/CVO7CA8tHMg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dlalbwOJss8/VEBx4ZkaTaI/AAAAAAAAEFU/JSmVOkTBRHk/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RVfm8BuVRDM/VEBx4-7iD8I/AAAAAAAAEFc/fVWOq6gJ8aQ/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

This our my compilation and you can gladly add yours.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/10/see-photos-of-tiwa-savages-10-over.html

ITS HER BUSINESS . IS SHE WEARING THE CLOTHES WITH YOUR BODY ? PEOPLE SHOULD SHUTUP AND MIND THEIR FUCKIN BUSINESS . TOO MANY WITCHES N WIZARDS IN THIS COUNTRY THATS THE PROBLEM .
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Amadaz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tiwa if I cAtch u, I will yuck the hell out of u!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by touchmeder: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
What is her bikini picture doing in your list. When you go and swim na bubu you dey wear? I beg make una leave this girl jare. angry

Tiwa if I cAtch u, I will yuck the hell out of u!

No u wont, you'd smile sheepishly and ask for an autograph. Actually u nor fit sef; you will stretch your hand and take a picture from afar.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
well ure the most useless person on this thread @d moment so exchanging words wiv u wud amount to share waste of time.. Piss off

Olodo..its "sheer". Go school, una no go go. Na man house una go go sitdown dey find who go gve una money for peruvian hair.. . See your lifesad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by julybaba(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his moniker
I don't believe you, he must have send you the data plan, and you decided to get another one free. I have met people like you, who are greedy, and will go about destroying people with their mouth. May God forgive you. I don't know the guy, and doesn't wanna know him.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
ceo003:

ITS HER BUSINESS . IS SHE WEARING THE CLOTHES WITH YOUR BODY ? PEOPLE SHOULD SHUTUP AND MIND THEIR FUCKIN BUSINESS . TOO MANY WITCHES N WIZARDS IN THIS COUNTRY THATS THE PROBLEM .
angry

hahaha a lotta neighbors don't even kno each other in developed countries, that's how much ppl mind their own business lol

thing is as soon as ppl start worrying less of what ppl wear and focus more on self development, they'll begin to understand that life is not just about sex and trying to bring people down. It just looks bad on you.

I really don't know much of her songs but had no problem listening to the few I kno..

I wish her all the best in life ..and heyo, she's not 90yrs old , let a sista enjoy what she deems fit. gbam!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by omotfavy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
I donno y u people like to do aproko,wat concerns u with her life,y taking drug for another man's headache.Do smthg nice with ur tym not stalking and bad mouthing pple.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
She doesnt even come close to omotola both in class and beauty ... Over-rated b**ch
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Cheadiva(f): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
jossi994:
where is ya own brëäst? undecided Atole angry
Must u quote me? Ode
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by DaBullIT(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

3 gbosa for you, DaBullIT.
u can't be out playing in the rain and not get wet. she's business, baby. she's got everyone talking , good and bad . now, that's showbiz. .one more gbosa for the naija sista keeping her name on a lotta lips.
like it or not, she puts food on her table . cos she don't dress like you don't mean she wrong and you're right.

hopefully few comments like this can help rejuvenate ppl of reality. Welcome to the real world.

Chairman, your head is there Jare, its easy for people to hide behind tradition and culture, The reality is she's making it biggerly might i add , it doesn't matter what people think or say, She's at work

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by DaBullIT(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Bros you had o , agbalagba ma ni eni yen , make he come clear compound he he he , i laughed in broken french , let them search rihana,and virtually all American female artists , them go know say Savage just dey learn
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

Chairman, your head is there Jare, its easy for people to hide behind tradition and culture, The reality is she's making it biggerly might i add , it doesn't matter what people think or say, She's at work

haha. ori mi foka sibe abi? Hahah
I agree. she's at work.
feel free to share good songs trending in 9j , I can share some too.
R u watching the Barcelona game? It's on now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Optional2(f): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nigeria Rihanna revealing every part of her body who cares abt d outfit
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by ireneony(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:
When international pop-stars wear it, it is sexy but when Tiwa wears it, na war.

Learn to appreciate your own people, inferior Africans!

at least their body is fine and clean, they don't ve coke and alomo ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.