Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104454 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
matoyeh:
you are completely wrong

hey no one's perfect. I just wouldn't break a sista or human being down like tha.. no one is holier

and pls don't take offense. enjoy your day, bud wink
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

English is not our mother tongue, how many Europeans do you know that can speak fluently in an African language?

Bros, cut me the slacks abeg...why didn't you write your resume in Arabic when you were applying for a job; since English isn't your language?? .....abi why u no type in your dialect for me to understand since English doesn't belong to you?...Guy, hit your coconut head for wall jor angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

choi, na still human being you breakdown and judge like this? I bet u holy well well.

hahaha and your last sentence hard to understand tho, cos you're just you who can't see further past the clothes lol

the hate you have in you is just surprisingly alarming lol. only looking for faults in people.

Try see the diamond in the ruff, it makes u talented. Hate don't add a cent to your life ; it only makes u look way older and bitter lol

dang, people r hilarious hahah

I have no hate towards her, how can I hate someone I do not know ?

Try and understand that in this world people evaluate people based on how they present themselves, she presents herself as someone with a lot of self hate and a huge amount of inferiority complex, she tries to look and speak like an African American woman but has only succeeded in fooling people like you, she is an African woman and should therefore project the image of a proud African woman, do African woman go about wearing skimpy clothes, opening their legs in public places, is that the behaviour of the average African woman? follow follow is what is killing the average Nigerian, the people you are following are lost themselves and are looking for directions in life.

African American women like beyonce and nicki minaj are self hating black American women who are desperate for acceptance by whites, how can a black African woman look up to such women?

she is no diamond in the rough my brother - a diamond in the rough does not need to open her nyash in public for prying eyes, she should present herself as a decent and positive role model of African beauty and good behaviour not as a wannabe beyonce or nikki minaj

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Bros, cut me the slacks abeg...why didn't you write your resume in Arabic when you were applying for a job; since English isn't your language?? .....abi why u no type in your dialect for me to understand since English doesn't belong to you?...Guy, hit your coconut head for wall jor angry

I write in English because I am a product of colonial exploitation, however if I had my way I would communicate in my native dialect, what I am trying to point out to you is the fact that you shouldn't get so hung up on pointing out English grammatical errors made by Nigerians as many of us are only speaking English because it was imposed on us by our conquerors, it is not our natural language and should not be treated or accorded the status of an important language as we have our own indigenous languages which should be accorded a higher status than the language of our oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by flylykace: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Justice629:
Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s 8 Over Exposing Outfits That Went Viral And Set The Internet Ablaze

[img]http://3.bp..com/-EiA7ZergrW4/VEBx3ZN0DJI/AAAAAAAAEFI/EDcbpCR4FKY/s1600/2.png[/img]
That Tiwa Savage has been dominating the Nigerian music scene both vocally and fashion wise cannot be over emphasized. However, while Tiwa Savage has had some good days with her unique fashion style, there were some days that got her numerous tongue lashing from her fans.

Based on those comments, we have compiled a list of Tiwa Savage’s top 8 raunchy outfits………….What outfit do you feel should not be on this list??!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ghggNuhQGVo/VEBx1tD3LwI/AAAAAAAAEEs/5mQA7W_C-oI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-bGzoe44tvqA/VEBx1nbv2-I/AAAAAAAAEEw/doB45fGQJ4c/s1600/02.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OnVzLtNPrcw/VEBx2nDIxoI/AAAAAAAAEFE/-0ADf7gQ-EE/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EwNrSiMOZ4A/VEBx3QsBNpI/AAAAAAAAEFM/cy7YoOCZtEw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-w04DRgKMUX0/VEBx4BuUO9I/AAAAAAAAEFQ/CVO7CA8tHMg/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dlalbwOJss8/VEBx4ZkaTaI/AAAAAAAAEFU/JSmVOkTBRHk/s1600/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-RVfm8BuVRDM/VEBx4-7iD8I/AAAAAAAAEFc/fVWOq6gJ8aQ/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

This our my compilation and you can gladly add yours.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/10/see-photos-of-tiwa-savages-10-over.html
I thought her downlow will be different from others(9ja BB)
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

I have no hate towards her, how can I hate someone I do not know ?

Try and understand that in this world people evaluate people based on how they present themselves, she presents herself as someone with a lot of self hate and a huge amount of inferiority complex, she tries to look and speak like an African American woman but has only succeeded in fooling people like you, she is an African woman and should therefore project the image of a proud African woman, do African woman go about wearing skimpy clothes, opening their legs in public places, is that the behaviour of the average African woman? follow follow is what is killing the average Nigerian, the people you are following are lost themselves and are looking for directions in life.

African American women like beyonce and nicki minaj are self hating black American women who are desperate for acceptance by whites, how can a black African woman look up to such women?

she is no diamond in the rough my brother - a diamond in the rough does not need to open her nyash in public for prying eyes, she should present herself as a decent and positive role model of African beauty and good behaviour not as a wannabe beyonce or nikki minaj

hahaha. .I've never heard her speak my brother. and I bet you're not wearing leaves and feathers as we speak.. and there's no sense in the phrase "image of an African woman" . The clothes we all wear, were not invented by africans. it's just simple logic. Fashion trends change from time to time. And beyonce or nicki minaj also copy from likes of older performers.

It's fine if her wardrobe offends you. I bet she never tries to dress to impress you. But you're having a headache bout her.

AND hey, not everyone judges ppl by their clothes, apparently you do. That puts u in a particular kinda category.

Question is : are you better than her?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by brightoinmcs: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hight of indecency.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

hahaha. .I've never heard her speak my brother. and I bet you're not wearing leaves and feathers as we speak.. and there's no sense in the phrase "image of an African woman" . The clothes we all wear, were not invented by africans. it's just simple logic. Fashion trends change from time to time. And beyonce or nicki minaj also copy from likes of older performers.

It's fine if her wardrobe offends you. I bet she never tries to dress to impress you. But you're having a headache bout her.

AND hey, not everyone judges ppl by their clothes, apparently you do. That puts u in a particular kinda category.

Question is : are you better than her?

Weaving of fabric for clothing was not invented by the white man either but that hasn't stopped him from taking advantage of that invention and cornering the market with regard to it, Africans invented many things that other races have taken credit for, it does not matter who invents what what matters is what you as a group of people do with that invention, the Chinese invented gunpowder but the white man used that invention to invade and colonise most of the world and steal the wealth of those countries for their own enrichment, so at the end of the day it does not matter who invented what, the real issue is what can you do with that invention.

I have to judge her because she is being held up as an icon of young Africans, she is now public property and is now subject to scrutiny, as far as I am concerned she is not fulfilling her role as an icon of African youth as she lacks the talent and substance of a genuine and legitimate icon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Pr0ton: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his moniker

You self dull
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by bola4dprec(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Bros, shey na because of brèast you wan kill yourself?? Abeg if u no get wetin u wan use your time do, come help me clear grass for my compound angry
misconception
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by YourCrush: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Tiny bre..ast angry
Like say u no go like suck
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

You self dull
Me sef knw..thanku *tongueout*
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

Weaving of fabric for clothing was not invented by the white man either but that hasn't stopped him from taking advantage of that invention and cornering the market with regard to it, Africans invented many things that other races have taken credit for, it does not matter who invents what what matters is what you as a group of people do with that invention, the Chinese invented gunpowder but the white man used that invention to invade and colonise most of the world and steal the wealth of those countries for their own enrichment, so at the end of the day it does not matter who invented what, the real issue is what can you do with that invention.

I have to judge her because she is being held up as an icon of young Africans, she is now public property and is now subject to scrutiny, as far as I am concerned she is not fulfilling her role as an icon of African youth as she lacks the talent and substance of a genuine and legitimate icon.

I hear ya, perfect boi.
if your myopic self thinks she lacks talent and substance, your sister or girl should be out there being better.

and just so you kno, if it hasn't dawned on ya yet, your weak jealous opinions don't take a strand of hair off her skin. you just nail-biting wherever you are...while she's smiling all the way to the bank.

You pretty much have no valuable encouraging or motivating ideas to put in. Definitely a waste of time since you already corrupted yourself to think only in a kinda way. sad for ya lol

enjoy being hateful and distasteful. You'll get yours some day.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
mywakeupcall:

I hear ya, perfect boi.
if your myopic self thinks she lacks talent and substance, your sister or girl should be out there being better.

and just so you kno, if it hasn't dawned on ya yet, your weak jealous opinions don't take a strand of hair off her skin. you just nail-biting wherever you are...while she's smiling all the way to the bank.

You pretty much have no valuable encouraging or motivating ideas to put in. Definitely a waste if time since you only think tha kinda way.

enjoy being hateful and distasteful. You'll get yours some day.

lol, hateful of what? don't I have the right to express my opinion?

I don't know if you are familiar with the concept of constructive criticism? Without constructive criticism you simply champion all sorts of useless mediocrity, which is what you are doing, why should I be forced to endorse a mediocre person? At best she is mediocre, its not all about looks and what is in between a person's legs, you still have to have talent and be able to deliver the goods, even in the western world where s.ex is king, female entertainers still have to be able to offer more than just ti.ts and ars.e to survive in the industry,it appears this is something you are having difficulty understanding.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

I write in English because I am a product of colonial exploitation, however if I had my way I would communicate in my native dialect, what I am trying to point out to you is the fact that you shouldn't get so hung up on pointing out English grammatical errors made by Nigerians as many of us are only speaking English because it was imposed on us by our conquerors, it is not our natural language and should not be treated or accorded the status of an important language as we have our own indigenous languages which should be accorded a higher status than the language of our oppressors.

You can only but speak for yourself being a product of western exploitation as purported in your lines. I can incontestably tell you that this same westerns you claimed rammed English down your oesophagus, entertain other foreign dialects/locals in their midst. Which i believe, plays a vital role socially and economically in the global world. So your theory doesn't hold water if you tell me "IF I HAD MY WAY"
Let the change start from you, bluda nnamdi cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by lillyjane(f): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
sinokingz:
Crazy old ugly woman. Wey no gree get sense
Your words are rather too harsh, have some mercy please.

Please click on my link for wellness, natural home remedies and general lifestyle.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tranxo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
Even with d way ur sentences are bn constructed,it shows that ur IQ is very low and I shudnt even bother replying you
Lol.. You took the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by cap28: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

You can only but speak for yourself being a product of western exploitation as purported in your lines. I can incontestably tell you that this same westerns, you claimed rammed English down your oesophagus, entertain other foreign dialects/locals in their midst. Which i believe, plays a vital role socially and economically in the global world. So your theory doesn't hold water if you tell me "IF I HAD MY WAY"

whether you want to accept it or not English is the language of our conquerors, therefore my statement is not a claim but a FACT.

which foreign dialects do westerners "entertain in their midst" ?

How has speaking English language helped Africans in the "global world"?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mywakeupcall: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
cap28:

lol, hateful of what? don't I have the right to express my opinion?

I don't know if you are familiar with the concept of constructive criticism? Without constructive criticism you simply champion all sorts of useless mediocrity, which is what you are doing, why should I be forced to endorse a mediocre person? At best she is mediocre, its not all about looks and what is in between a person's legs, you still have to have talent and be able to deliver the goods, even in the western world where s.ex is king female entertainers still have to be able to offer more than just ti.ts and ars.e to survive in the industry,it appears this is something you are having difficulty understanding.

Hahah you prolly never heard the term "media"
I'm not gonna go back and forth with ya. I'm in tha business and would be better off educating ya. And I'm that "western" world as you call it hahah

ps: I kno those "western" world artistes on a first name basis. It's our business and sex is not king, dumdum. King to you apparently. hahahah funny chap
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
ireneony:
at least their body is fine and clean, they don't ve coke and alomo ass

They used bleaching cream. Thank God Tiwa isn't conforming.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by greenmouse(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
We are one of the top most creative web design companies in Nigeria. Our client base cuts across all sectors of the economy and we have served small, medium and big brands in Nigeria since our inception. We believe in delivering projects within timeline and at top most web 3.0 standard and w3c code validation principles. - See more at: http://greenmousetech.com/about.html#sthash.HCNdO8cs.dpuf

Our sample jobs:

http://iamfreespirited.com/
http://www.yesresource.com/
http://vgcclub.com/
http://www.trimoss.com/
http://www.ascoht.edu.ng/
http://ashonng.org/
http://www.drcoptions.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you.

GREENMOUSE TECHNOLOGIES
Email: clientsupport@greenmousetech.com; info@greenmousetech.com
Mobile: +234-8177235762, +234-8063786241,

We are currently the best Web designers in Lagos,Nigeria, ask Google.

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by idu1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

You can only but speak for yourself being a product of western exploitation as purported in your lines. I can incontestably tell you that this same westerns, you claimed rammed English down your oesophagus, entertain other foreign dialects/locals in their midst. Which i believe, plays a vital role socially and economically in the global world. So your theory doesn't hold water if you tell me "IF I HAD MY WAY"
u sabi write English like this? Foolish boi. Na joke ooo
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by klens(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
You can now get original Class 10 128GB Memory Card for only #4500 only, and 64GB @ #3500, 32GB @ #3000 with card reader as gift. Visi
it https://www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad ,O8IO8I3I92O.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
idu1:
u sabi write English like this? Foolish boi. Na joke ooo

Foolish boi sad
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by idu1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

Foolish boi sad
lol
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think its time we need a unclad beach in town. omg
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by danjalingo: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
No wonder her husband was always beating her.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:
When international pop-stars wear it, it is sexy but when Tiwa wears it, na war.

Learn to appreciate your own people, inferior Africans!

I don't care if these celebrities are African, American, European or Asian.
I find all of these photos quite distasteful. undecided

Tiwa is beautiful but some of her outfits are "cheap", same for Beyonce, same for Rihanna and the rest.

We all know, why they dress like that ......................... s*ex sells. wink

Do I have to like it?

They are one of the reasons why I VERY RARLEY watch TV. wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
thanks for the correction mr moderate
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by iamskatertola(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2014
shocked
EpicNigerian:

You see ur life na.You dey here dey accuse Tiwa say she be ashawo but na ur own con even bad pass.Go settle all those ppl u collect money from o,make u no die sudden death.
d guy na ibo boy u go don see am 4 hin face
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by creamy1990(f): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2014
ceo003:

ITS HER BUSINESS . IS SHE WEARING THE CLOTHES WITH YOUR BODY ? PEOPLE SHOULD SHUTUP AND MIND THEIR FUCKIN BUSINESS . TOO MANY WITCHES N WIZARDS IN THIS COUNTRY THATS THE PROBLEM .
angry
am I seeing navy blue coloured pant in d 1st pic? She be like small picken wen dey play daddy and mummy in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / My Celebrities: Get An Article Written & Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.