Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104421 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Her own hot cup of tea,nt mine.
If she likes,let her use a handkerchief & thread to make a clothing,still her f**king problem,nt mine,she only forcing us to believe she is the beyonce of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by walexGodson(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
None of my biz if she like mk she waka without pant n bra e no concern me
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by FLAWLES(f): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
AnD she is still wrogly/ugly?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Deefuray:
This is pure nudity... All in the bid to appear foreign.
F**k off! It is her body. Only that she is not hot at all. I cannot or never w a n k to such a lady in my secret room though.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't really care....
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by philantoxx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
her hubby ain't complaining I presume.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker

You find awuf enter online...so your mugu boyfriend no reach u?? sad
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Personally I don't like make up beauties, because they are fake.
I prefer natural beauties.
Any woman who does not look attractive without make up is not beautiful.

Tiwa Savage without make up.

Photo credit. YABA LEFT ONLINE
http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/06/rare-picture-tiwa-savage-without-make-look/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by beamed: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Need no further description of someone who's truly demon possessed.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by bunmioguns(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker

Hmmmmm... Na dt kind people dey give us bad name

To hel with him...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Ately: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
If I say dis girl needs floging..dem go. Say I too dea talk...
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by bunmioguns(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
barackodam:

You should have patronised guys with reputation instead

cool
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Deefuray(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
F**k off! It is her body. Only that she is not hot at all. I cannot never self-service to such a lady in my secret room though.
Hey... Are u normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by akinsadeez(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

You find awuf enter online...so your mugu boyfriend no reach u?? sad

That is harsh and unreasonable. what is awuf in something that she was paying for? I also buy data from Adekunle Adekola, someone I met on Nairaland and he has never disappointed me even once and others I have recommended to him. Though there are scammers, we still have honest people who conduct genuine businesses online. I bought an expensive phone from elijahdre, paid into his account and he delivered promptly. There are others too like octavo who are trustworthy. Na wa for you o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Cheadiva:
wit dat her tiny blreast undecided
where is ya own brëäst? undecided Atole angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by wallex1983(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
She's not liked. Yet, she's always making every social network/media frontpage. And she's always getting comments. That to me says she's selling
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
My gongola no even kick sef,gimme 10likes make I post my ebony fresh GF hia
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by lozairio(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=sinokingz post=27214977]Crazy old ugly woman. Wey no gree get sense[/quoteah you are too harsh on her
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by naijarates(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
hmmmm. Food for thought. grin grin

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Doro is a cheerful giver.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Deefuray:

Hey... Are u normal at all?
Yes, I am! Why do you think I am not normal? angry lipsrsealed
See black Nyash. She wants to imitate beyonce....but beyonce's skin is fresh and clean not this coke and fanta Nyash tiwa is displaying on stage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
beamed:
Need no further description of someone who's truly demon possessed.

At least an exorcism can fix her.. How do we solve your progressive retardation?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by easyelliot(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
She is doing her job which is to entertain and keep ppl buzzing. She has the body right now so do ur thing jor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by MadCow1: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
Yes, I am! Why do you think I am not normal? angry lipsrsealed

This Half-breed guy still thinks he is normal.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
MadCow1:

This Half-breed guy still thinks he is normal.. grin
I don't have your time, you mad-cow disease patient!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by eleko1: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
sad grin sad sad sadLesson learnt in hard way.What happened to all the card vendors/kiosk owners in ur hood?They are the same peeps that will tell U to send card/pin to a secret num so dat U'll redouble ur money.Hope the hediot run unclad one day.
mydex93:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by NaLaugh: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
People love to hate this pretty lady don't they?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.