Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits (104439 Views)

See The Boobs Revealing Outfits Two Ladies Wore To 2015 GIAMA(photos) / Photos: Nollywood Stars Flaunt Bosoms In Revealing Outfits; Classy Or Trashy? / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Sexy Body In A Revealing Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by DaBullIT(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
shokky24:

But dis is getting out of hand,it is madness,she does not dress like dis b4 not until she got married, its like she's possessed by an evil spirit....she's a nigerian for crying out loud(a land of culture and heritage),which oyinbo fashion ,thou we copy them but this is too much......how is dis business,is she selling her body or songs?,even if she strips and comeout naked dat won't make me buy her music if I don't like it
If she's ur wife or sis or gf would u advice her to put on this trash?

You made points but its still showbiz and she's been dressing like that since she's been a popular , rich artiste . if she's my wife or sister She'll have my support , every dress featured is for paparazzi and red carpet

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

You made points but its still showbiz and she's been dressing like that since she's been a popular , rich artiste . if she's my wife or sister She'll have my support , every dress featured is for paparazzi and red carpet
Hmmmm,well sha one man's food is another man's poison, but me HELL NO
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobleval:
are you always like this? You're too harsh on people here.
That is not harsh to me! Shut it is not offensive.

I quote below from online definition of shut up:

shut up (or shut someone up)
phrasal verb of shut
informal
stop (or cause someone to stop) talking.
"just shut up and listen"
synonyms: be quiet, keep quiet, hold one's tongue, keep one's lips sealed; More..
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
niggereyez:

typically a guy'z point of view...
enjoy the show man.. sorry to spoil ur mood grin
You didn't spoil my mood because I have a female hottie!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

That is not harsh to me! Shut it is not offensive.

I quote below from online definition of shut up:
[/i]
Yea...of course it is not "offensive". smiley And same goes for 'primitive' 'id.i.ot' to mention but a few lines you always use.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobleval:
Yea...of course it is not "offensive". smiley And same goes for 'primitive' 'id.i.ot' to mention but a few lines you always use.
Huh! But that particular one you quoted is about Shut it! Let deal with that one first before inputting others without you looking into what causes the use of the those words.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by adebisicutie: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nigerians and hypocrisy, even 419 dey point finger at another. Fornicators and adulterers sef are here talking about the speck in her eyes and forgetting the logs in their's undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
barackodam:

Just screenshot them, open a thread and call both mynd and or obinna, they would attend to you
ok tnx..but that wudnt be needed anymore cos sm1 who also is a victim of this dubious guy said he did what u just told me to do but d mods never took any drastic action...and I think he is saying d truth cos I went tru all d threads created by ds 419 guy and realised it was enof proof for the mods to ban him but dey jst dint...SO I rest my case
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
When international pop-stars wear it, it is sexy but when Tiwa wears it, na war.

Learn to appreciate your own people, inferior Africans!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
tellwisdom:

You find awuf enter online...so your mugu boyfriend no reach u?? sad
Guy wait oooooo..is your brain stucked in ur anus
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by UjSizzle(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
She's a beautiful woman with a great body, but I never did get why she loved to wear revealing clothes. Now I know she wants to sell her sexuality, same as that talentless dude Iyanya.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

Huh! But that particular one you quoted is about Shut it! Let deal with that one first before inputting others without you looking into what causes the use of the those words.
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
bola4dprec:
what you did was not a mistake but mere online transaction, but the culprit is a mad man I transacted with people online both home and abroad I never regret all you need to d is to do your survey very well before you make any payment and again deal within a scope, as in what you will afford to loose nevertheless don't desist from online transactions you may jam luck of your life that will transform your life. Solution now copy and paste the number of the suspect here I will help you retrieve your cash with assistance of others
ok tnx for ur concern bro..here are his no's 0806730699 ,08166097774
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:
When international pop-stars wear it, it is sexy but when Tiwa wears it, na war.

Hi! How many bananas have you bent today?
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
A lot of the women hating on Tiwa on this thread are only Jealous.

(1) You know she's more beautiful than your wowo a*ss

(2) You know she's more successful than you are.

(3)You know your bf will cheat on you with her if given a chance.

(4) You know your bf will drop your lame a*ss this instance, if he could date Tiwa

(5) No one knows who you are. Stop hating on your fellow woman.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
sekzy99:
Wow!!! There are pipu around you that sells cos online is full of scammers
Noted sir
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:
A lot of the women hating on Tiwa on this thread are only Jealous.

(1) You know she's more beautiful than your wowo a*ss

(2) You know she's more successful than you are.

(3)You know your bf will cheat on you with her if given a chance.

(4) You know your bf will drop your lame a*ss this instance, if he could date Tiwa

(5) No one knows who you are. Stop hating on your fellow woman.
Give it a break! If you expect a star not to be criticized in bad ways you are joking. Tiwa knows very well how that can be a success to her career. If you don't want people to say what they want about her she wouldn't have much attention as she is getting now. Come on!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by mydex93(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
ekenzo:
what's the nl name of the guy that stole Ur 1k
LOL@stole my 1k...he said his real name is bode..dunno ow true that is tho
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
She no get shame one day..... No reasonable wife,mother or even girlfriend would ever dress in such disgraceful and ashawolish wink cheesy manner
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
angry angry angry
hehe,..you know that you love picking on folks around here. I wouldn't wanna get into arguements that leads nowhere smiley
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is this the person who was compared with Genevieve? lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobleval:
hehe,..you know that you love picking on folks around here. I wouldn't wanna get into arguements that leads nowhere smiley
No prob! I am okay... We don't need to fight at all to find common ground for our disagreements.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Weda na inter or local trashy na same meaning so that of rihanna nor gaga is still as bad as what our own Tiwa wears. If I speak for most guys here we would rather have her rep are african cultures and tradition.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:

Good question to a boring question. Thank,pal or mate!
you welcome.
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Justice629(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Is this the person who was compared with Genevieve? lipsrsealed

undecided
Its more like a case of comparing bitter leaf soup with alomo grin
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by Dotunwa(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tiwa ds Tiwa dat. Dat Balogun boy sef! Is ds wetin d guy dey s..k insde hm bedroom? Pure shit!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by tellwisdom: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
Guy wait oooooo..is your brain stucked in ur anus

E be like sey mad man dey share pant with you abi?? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by lacreamieboie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
As much as I wanna hate this girl... I just keep loving her! Tiwa c'mon u breaking my heart... now u giving haters front page!
Re: Photos Of Tiwa Savage’s Most Revealing Outfits by fpeter(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
mydex93:
help every1...this guy is a scammer..i sent him 1k for the mtn 1g data plan....immediately he got d card,he erased all his data on whatsapp and switched off his fone..plzzzzz beware of him ooooooooooo....he has even just changed his monicker

I knew such ads were too good to be true,I just added him on whatsapp but he wasn't on the list,that's b4 I even read ur post. A lot of scammers on NL,one recently sent me a private mail,claiming to be "JOY KEITA" from Senegal living in Ivory coast,her father died and left her some cash blah blah blah, I don laugh tire,well I told the criminal that the format was stale,it's been over abused by scammers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.