Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is Love Really For Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Really For Free (4254 Views)

Unreturned Love Really Hurts / Guys Review 8 Different Types Of Vaginas (yes, Really)for (wo)men Only / Does True And Genuine Love Really Exist ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
This question has been on my mind and I can't still find the answer. Is love really for free, with this current trend of girls going into relationships for money while guys go in for sex, am still wondering if love can ever be free with no strings attached. I have been finding it difficult to approach any girl or date any girl because i have this feeling deep down that they might be after money which i don't have. Deep down i feel so lonely and i just need somebody to love. I need somebody to love me for who i am and not for money cos i don't have it. Pls I need ur opinion/ advice Thanks in advance
Re: Is Love Really For Free by NnamdiN: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2014
Lol love cannot be free in 2014, it's more or less a transaction these days cheesy
I think one needs money to enjoy love sha, taking her out to all those beautiful and romantic places require loads of physical cash. So if you don't have, it's wiser to go for the cash first so you'd enjoy the so called love when/if it comes. wink it's neither free nor unconditional

N:B
I know nothing about love though, the next poster might lipsrsealed so disregard everything you read.

2 Likes

Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2014
ah ah na viewing and not commenting that's just
harsh o sad
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Agybabe(f): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
@poster my honest advice if you'll take it...although money ain't everything but it answereth a lot of things.

Get money first before looking for a nanny. grin you pay nannies, don't you?

Lemme ask, what would you use to maintain the girl you claim to love even if you love her?

N.B- Anybody who wants to criticize me for what I've just said should think of it first, for they know I speak of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Love is not for free...in fact, nothing is free in this life. If you want love to grow, you have to create a good atmosphere for that, and you can't do that if you are broke. There are girls that are only after your money, that is a known fact. But even the ones that appear not to care about your money still need a conducive atmosphere for love to grow, and that definitely can work if you are broke. Get money first, girls will flock to you like you are the sh.it, and they are flies.

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by uniqueren(f): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
last i checked,....
its not for free,

but it could be unconditional
Re: Is Love Really For Free by denedene(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
yes buh u v to travel abroad to find it
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
NnamdiN:
Lol love cannot be free in 2014, it's more or less a transaction these days cheesy
I think one needs money to enjoy love sha, taking her out to all those beautiful and romantic places require loads of physical cash. So if you don't have, it's wiser to go for the cash first so you'd enjoy the so called love when/if it comes. wink it's neither free nor unconditional
N:B
I know nothing about love though, the next poster might lipsrsealed so disregard everything you read.
Agybabe:
@poster my honest advice if you'll take it...although money ain't everything but it answereth a lot of things.
Lemme ask, what would you use to maintain the girl you claim to love even if you love her?
N.B- Anybody who wants to criticize me for what I've just said should think of it first, for they know I speak of the truth.
Hmmm thanks, so no hope for a broke nigga with a vision that one day it'll get better.
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
denedene:
yes buh u v to travel abroad to find it

Hmmm really shocked
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Agybabe(f): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:

Hmmm thanks, so no hope for a broke nigga with a vision that one day it'll get better.
pursue the vision first especially when you don't pay your bills.
Re: Is Love Really For Free by NnamdiN: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:

there's hope if you can forfeit knacking grin those kinda gurls would love you wella if you won't ask for itid tongue
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
NnamdiN:
there's hope if you can forfeit knacking grin those kinda gurls would love you wella if you won't ask for itid tongue
yh juz need somebody to love and not to knack grin
Re: Is Love Really For Free by NnamdiN: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:
yh juz need somebody to love and not to knack grin
narrow ur search to deeper life or JW babes then and good luck cheesy grin
Re: Is Love Really For Free by denedene(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:

Hmmm really shocked
yes boss dats d sad truth
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Kunleskey(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nothing is free in dis world..@op are free?
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

pursue the vision first especially when you don't pay your bills.
dats true buh I wud really appreciate a girl who shares my visions and aspiration
Re: Is Love Really For Free by loswhite(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
You want somebody to luv you for who you are,so pls tell us who are you? There must be a reason 4 somebody to love you. I cannot tell u d reason,but brother money join and u must also have a reason for loving a girl 2, cos if we give you any kind girl say make you Js love her for who she be, will you agree?
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Agybabe(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:
dats true buh I wud really appreciate a girl who shares my visions and aspiration
the Lord is your muscle
Re: Is Love Really For Free by passionate88: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

Maintain?...
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Agybabe(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
passionate88:
Maintain?...
you should know what I mean hun
Re: Is Love Really For Free by MrCork: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

you should know what I mean hun

...who is yor horn?....are u light skin?
angry

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yes love is free. Its your mindset that is the problem how do you know all gals go into relationship for money? There are many gals like you just looking to connect with someone so you need to drop this mindset and believe to meet like minded people and you will definitely feel lonely because you are living your fears. Don't let your mind poison your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
True talk, mindset officially changed grin
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
fdxboss:
True talk, mindset officially changed grin

Way to go. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by Fesomu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Love doesn't cost a thing. Don't allow anybody dupe u o
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
kay29000:
Love is not for free...in fact, nothing is free in this life. If you want love to grow, you have to create a good atmosphere for that, and you can't do that if you are broke. There are girls that are only after your money, that is a known fact. But even the ones that appear not to care about your money still need a conducive atmosphere for love to grow, and that definitely can work if you are broke. Get money first, girls will flock to you like you are the sh.it, and they are flies.
true talk buh love happens in any atmosphere and its not a respectal of any person
Re: Is Love Really For Free by jnrbayano(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Love is free....

Love players may not be..
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Agybabe(f): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrCork:

...who is yor horn?....are u light skin?
angry
was it you I quoted? Are you an albino?

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by chimerase2: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
O boi time has gone wen love was free
I did luv for free twice it didn't work *starts crying* cry
*wipe tears then continues* *voice lost* embarassed
Abeg I no wn talk again cus if I do I go cry embarassed
Re: Is Love Really For Free by MrCork: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Agybabe:

was it you I quoted? Are you an albino?

..calm down u village gyal...u called honey & then i waz thinking......which year did me & u started kondolatin... & then i thought..maybe u juss tryn to impress me coz am from London.

....sweery keep tryn....it ain't gooono wok!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Is Love Really For Free by Pdizzle(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
uniqueren:
last i checked,....
its not for free,

but it could be unconditional

If it's unconditional, it's free.
Op anything that can be bought has no real value.
Re: Is Love Really For Free by Charles4075(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Love is like a poker game, the higher the stakes involved the better the reward you'll get from it.. So, how much are you willing to stake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Older Men Looking At Women Half Their Age??? Take A Look At This... / Forget Mr Nairaland,this Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / Korede Bello And Unknown Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.