Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1014 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Ehise99(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: A by sexyLeamon(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
just the way some black women do not like seeing a black guy with a white girl. if I was you I wouldn't stress myself about it.
Re: A by spikedcylinder: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2008
Whats your own race?
Re: A by Ehise99(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2008
sexyLeamon:

just the way some black women do not like seeing a black guy with a white girl. if I was you I wouldn't stress myself about it.
yes I noticed that too, weird things are happening

spikedcylinder:

Whats your own race?
My mom was from Ghana and my dad from Nigeria. I'm lost in the middle and only speak english cry
Re: A by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
But a lot of white women look at him like they want to shoot him in the face.
Either your imagination is playing tricks on you, or the black girls are being especially nice to your boyfriend so he can date them when he dumps you.  The white girls are behaving the way girls usually behave towards men they don't know.
Re: A by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ehise99:

yes I noticed that too, weird things are happening
My mom was from Ghana and my dad from Nigeria. I'm lost in the middle and only speak english  cry
English is the only language that all Nigerians understand. If your mum was Igbo and you were Edo, you would be having the same "problem". No need for sadness.
Re: A by Ehise99(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
Seun:

English is the only language that all Nigerians understand. If your mum was Igbo and you were Edo, you would be having the same "problem". No need for sadness.
Thanks Seun, I was not really crying wink grin
Re: A by samyyoung(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
then come marry we like dis na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A by sistawoman: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ehise99:

I noticed when I walk in the street with him he seems to know like half the black women in the city and they all greet him with genuin liking. But a lot of white women look at him like they want to shoot him in the face.

I don't understand shocked

Wow white women do that too.  Interesting!!
Re: A by JustGood(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Seun:

Either your imagination is playing tricks on you, or the black girls are being especially nice to your boyfriend so he can date them when he dumps you. The white girls are behaving the way girls usually behave towards men they don't know.

this is inexperience at play. You should not say such so categorically

Human beings can be that way and you cant say she is imagining things. Black boys also sometimes do it when they see a black girl with a white guy (not too common).
Re: A by na2day2(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2008
u have a white bf? abomi-country! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ehise99:

I noticed when I walk in the street with him he seems to know like half the black women in the city and they all greet him with genuin liking. But a lot of white women look at him like they want to shoot him in the face.

I don't understand  shocked
Re: A by Leilah(f): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Don't mind them! sure I get stares sometimes aswell! enjoy your white man! some of them are quite romantic! cool
Re: A by Nautillus(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2008
Is he the one you planned to say "i love you" to in Edo language? ?

(1) (Reply)

Bluediva Weds Crazykid - Reception Follows Immediately After Seun Bans Them / Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague" / My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.