Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak (1011 Views)

Am I A Sex Freak? / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / (please Help) My Girlfriend Is A Freak At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
A very good friend of mine despise foreigners to the core. I always tell her that she needs to be extricated from this madness but she said she will not make a good wife if she marries a foreigner . What does that mean? undecided
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by queeneve: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
People who have xenophobia are usually racist, tell her to get over herself and spend time with the people she fears, FEARS IS NOTHING BUT A WATER DOWN VERSION OF IGNORANT,
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by iice(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
How does a xenophobe marry a foreigner?
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
iice:

Be specific pls undecided
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by TRUSTEDGUY: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
SHE IS AN ADULT ENTITLE TO HER OPINION SO IF THAT WHAT SHE WANTS NO YAH.
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by iice(f): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
skydeep:

Be specific pls undecided

Do you know what xenophobia is?  Phobia is irrational or disabling fear of something that may not even pose real danger.
So how does someone with a strong fear of foreigners get to marry a foreigner?  Unless she's lobotomized, drugged or something.  For her to make him a good wife, she first has to get rid of her phobia to actually marry before anything.  Making him a good wife is irrelevant.  It's getting to marry the foreigner that is the crux.  Like seriously. . . undecided If she actually marries a foreigner, she's not xenophobic. . .she just has some plan
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^whatever. You talk too much grin
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by iice(f): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Expected. . .atleast i didn't alienlingua, that would be too much to ask of people to understand cheesy
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by Odunnu: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
Lol
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by citous(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2010
One way to overcome her fear is to confront em head on. Start with hanging out with foreigners and be open for a relationship. Ignore colour, creed or nationality and look at his qualities as a human.
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by googles: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
iice:

exactly wat was on my mind. . . how can one marry a foreigner if shez scared of foreigners ?

you 'll have to like sommin/someone to an extent for you to have a relationship wiv dat thing/person i think undecided
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
googles:

exactly wat was on my mind. . . how can one marry a foreigner if shez scared of foreigners ?

you 'll have to like sommin/someone to an extent for you to have a relationship wiv dat thing/person i think undecided
u right sha undecided
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by InkedNerd(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2010
Leave her be. If she wants to seclude herself from others then so be it. She can only change if and when she wants to. Perhaps at some point in time she'll realize that she'd done a disservice to herself by isolating herself.
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^she is kind of muzzy. undecided
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by InkedNerd(f): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2010
Hmmm, well if you really want to you could try including people of other ethnic groups and nationalities when you hang out with her or you could try taking her to restaurants where you know you can interact with people who are aren't of her nationality or ethnic group.
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by xynerise: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^or even BROS TB JOSHUA grin
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by skydeep(f): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^^piss off. You are always frivolous. grin
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by xynerise: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
skydeep:

^^^piss off. You are always frivolous. grin
It keeps me younger for your info. tongue
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Get a room.
Re: My Chum Is A Xenophobic Freak by Mynd44: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2011
She does not think she will make a good wife then leave her it's not as if she said she does not want to marry. It might be because she is looking at cultural difference and she is not willing to let go o any of hersShe does not think she will make a good wife then leave her it's not as if she said she does not want to marry. It might be because she is looking at cultural difference and she is not willing to let go o any of hers

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? / Why Some Guys R Always Shy 2 Appoach A Gal They Love. / Friends , Enemies And Allies : How To Manage Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.